Type keyword(s) to search

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I could see having what they call a sprinkle. Get some girly things after having two boys. And have it be immediate family, not a huge production number in a venue. Just be at home.
  3. And be on tv some more. Celebrity Family Feud was probably more his idea than hers.
  4. OJ Simpson ran a ring of all-cash business deals to hide proceeds from victims’ families
  5. WHERE'D Emily even come from with the Clare defense???? Kev asked her final word & said nothing about her statement!!! 🤨 Is she hearing things?!!
  6. I got the feeling that he never planned to go to Texas and was playing the show.
  7. I don’t understand Gizelles position on the show. In the first season or two I don’t remember her being so unlikable but she hasn’t been fun to watch in a long time. Her fake reunion with Jamal should have been the end of her.
  8. Today
  9. Another pounder who knew better than Dr. Now despite not being able to do anything for himself. Also some blanks to fill in about the brother. The sister said early on that everyone in the family had used drugs. Did that include the brother? Something seemed off with him despite the fact that he was nice and caring with his brother. The trip to Texas with no appointment was risky and I’m surprised that brother and sister thought that was a good idea. Charles refusal to go to Texas when he had nothing going on in that apartment was a shame.
  10. I mean, look at what they did to the Inca and the Aztecs. That was their MO and they were fairly restrained in Japan because that civilization was not as technologically disadvantaged as expected. >>So why has Mariko been anguished all her life about the death of her family Imho, it had as much to do with pride and loss of status as with grief, perceived injustice etc. I mean, the whole previous episode was about accepting or hating fate... As for the traditional Japanese religion, I hope we'll hear someone with more knowledge explain, but I think it was more like Shintoism, not big on the after life, more a pantheistic thing. (I'm sure my grasp is lacking.) I do think there must be more cognitive dissonance than for the average Catholic or Christian, trying to reconcile the two cultures.
  11. I agree about Jack misrepresenting any version of an AA sponsor. Doesn't he still drink alcohol? Technically he's not even sober. I think if he'd thrown in a reference to attending AA meetings BEFORE Nikki's relapse, collapse, or prolapse, his sponsorship might be more credible. I am wondering if EB is sicker than we think or planning to retire? In that scenario, Jack Abbott would be the only man in GC worthy of squiring the great Nikki Newman. I also.wondered if IRL the mother of the actor formerly playing Harrison might have pulled him from the show, knowing the kidnapping card was about to be played? I can't remember how involved he was in portraying his bio mom Tara disappearing with the Feds, or the death of his faux father Ashton Locke.
  12. I had forgotten just how much I hate these characters, and all it took was the first five minutes or so to remind me. The show didn't even pretend like Book might not be around anymore. I think he was back before the first commercial break. Same ears. Yup, La'k, Moll and Captain Rayner are my favorite characters so far this season, Kovich is okay but he lost some stature when he was bested by the almighty Michael in the final scene. All it did was remind the audience that we're not watching a serious show with serious characters. This episode could have been based on a video game. Heck, most of it looked like a video game. Oh, you're just trying to give me a reason to keep watching this "shit sundae." I had a different word in mind, but it rhymes with first. The Q could wipe up the Founders with a paper towel, unless of course Michael Burnham conquered the Continuum in the off-season. Could have happened. Because she's obnoxious and talking like a valley girl in the 32nd century. In both the final season of Picard and now in Discovery we are introduced to abrasive alpha-male captains (Captain Shaw and Captain Rayner) who apparently want nothing to do with the sanitized, homogenized, vanilla culture of the future. They're personality-driven cowboys, self-righteous, egotistical and convinced of their own infallibility. They would have been Kirk's drinking buddies. That's why we like them, because they vividly capture what this series and NuTrek in general desperately and sorely lack -- human beings. Nah, she's thinking, "I wonder if this Picard guy ever heard of me."
  13. I actually saw this as a good move from Charlie. The undercurrent was "look, Q is losing his mind at this tribal council, and you can't trust him. What about a common sense alliance of you, me, Maria, and Kenzie?"
  14. But just think of the increase in product you can sell! Instead of a quick swipe with a (likely) solid product, you've got the entire body as a canvas, and might even be a spray. We all know sprays are convenient (e.g. sunscreen) but WAY less cost-effective than a cream.
  15. I see. I think I will be able to make up my mind once I can sit in them. I am very touch sensitive person. The way things feel impact me a lot. Lol. Really. I know it may sound silly. Then, the test drive will seal the deal. It’s funny that I used to think my dream car was a Lincoln SUV. My family has this thing about Lincolns…long story. But, anyway I actually sat in one and it was not like I imagined. Now, I’m not as impressed with the Lincoln. They are pricy too. My dad still has an old Lincoln sedan. It is a smooth ride.
  16. My late mom liked him. He did an Excedrin commercial where he referred to a really bad headache as a "bangeroo." So when Mom couldn't remember his name, she just called him Bangeroo, which we did until the end of his life.
  17. When David delivers an unintentionally obscene valentine to Jenny's house, the whole family teams up to steal it back before she gets home. Premiere Date: April 18, 2024 Amazon Freevee
  18. David's flirtations with his lifelong crush are thwarted by Jane and Harvey's pathetic attempts to impress her parents. Premiere Date: April 18, 2024 Amazon Freevee
  19. Desperate to avoid humiliation when his girlfriend dumps him on the night she's supposed to meet his family, David blunders into an ill-advised ruse. Premiere Date: April 18, 2024 Amazon Freevee
  20. When Jane's social media influencer sister comes to visit, Jane can't help battling her for the spotlight. Premiere Date: April 18, 2024 Amazon Freevee
  21. For the first time ever in show history, I turned off an episode midway through when the beef stations were monopolized and won't be watching the rest of the season. I survived the Family Edition but not this. There's no point to the show anymore. Angie might as well be in an Iron Lung and her alliancemates would just drag her through the show. I don't dislike her but I was rooting for the soccer players to give her a concussion. The show enforces "You can't help your teammate during a Roadblock". There's no reason it can't enforce "You can't help other teams during tasks".
  22. They announced finalists yesterday, final auditions are May 12. Yep, Lily made finals!! https://www.instagram.com/p/C54VZhfPH03/
  23. Great! Four episodes in and nothing happens…
  24. No, never went over the mileage. Husband looked at every angle with several cars, then decided on the Kia. It’s white, looks beautiful, and the deal was good. The others are very expensive now. He investigates every angle, I just pick the color. But, if we were loaded with money, I would have went with a RAV4 which I just love. To me, it’s a much better car in every way.
  25. All these situations are so manufactured. Barbie is just going to try better to get along with Frasier so problem solved, just attitude adjustment after all this fake drama? Kerry: Doesn't want to let another stew go, it's hard to find replacements and there are only a couple of charters left. Also Kerry: Threatens to fire Anthony the chef because guests with McDonalds and Burger King tastes -- why did Bravo cast them for the show, because they are fame whore who will make a spectacle of themselves on camera -- didn't like the fancy food. Yeah I bet it's much easier to get a chef than a stewardess for just a couple of charters left in the season.🙄 If they really want to state their preferences, why don't they tell the crew to go out and bring back some fast food from shore? There are probably plenty of those places. Or just say burgers, burgers, burgers on the preference sheets. It's funny when I saw those cheap crowns that Kerry gave them, I thought of the cheesy Burger King crowns they give to kids. Biggest fake drama is the whole lead deckhand situation. Kerry doesn't know Ben and Sunny are fucking in the cabins? He's out to lunch. Then they had Dylan go around and complain to everyone else, filming multiple scenes of him talking about how wronged he feels. And you know it was the producers who put him up to it. Then Ben doesn't like that Dylan is talking behind his back about what he's doing as Bosun. So they immediately cut to scenes of Ben trash-talking behind Jared's back when Jared was bosun. See the producers don't mind at all making these cast members look like petty hypocrites, drama queens, etc. That is the point, to make people look bad so there's plenty of drama. Then in the finale it will be a kumbaya moment with each cast member having their exits, about how they grew and so on during the season.
  1. Load more activity