Type keyword(s) to search

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. It definitely does; in my experience (above and otherwise), the self righteousness is from the meat people.
  3. Saw this article today about why job searching, particularly for remote work, has gotten so insane. Apparently you have a better chance of getting into Harvard than finding a remote job: https://www.businessinsider.com/remote-wfh-jobs-application-odds-tech-market-rto-2023-9 I am open to both in-person and remote work, for what it’s worth. It’s an even tougher search when you can’t relocate to a better market. I’m sure my job search would be better if I could move to NYC or Pittsburgh or something like that but I don’t have the funds either. On the bright side, I have an interview for a legal assistant job on Monday. :) It would require going back to the office but I’d do that for the right position.
  4. Also known as the “No, you are” defense. I’ve heard more cogent arguments on the elementary school playground.
  5. I am hoping that Thomas did a quick switch and still has the card, because it would be a horrible waste of an opportunity if KonMan just got the card again and nothing happened.By the time Thomas mentions it to anyone who could figure it out, it will be winter.
  6. Even her old implants were too big. Whatever other work she's had done over the years, it all looked beautiful and natural on her, except for the boobs. She should have gone with smaller ones and ones that don't look like there are a couple of cantaloupes under the skin.
  7. There have been times for me when it wasthe only borderline watchable thing on the ymca exercise machine tvs, but I can’t remember the details of any episodes.
  8. At this point, I would not be surprised if the Bensonhurst Brigade entered the ceremony accompanied by a marching band.
  9. all righty then. I get tired of their "enthusiasm" and self righteousness but MMV
  10. Is Ana losing it? Of course there is egregious conflict of interest. And her tirade about "we cannot choose who we prosecute!!" Um, didn't Dex walk in there and admit that he fully intended on murdering Cyrus for Sonny. Isn't that also a CRIME. Lois needs to get a life. Hopefully not one on this show.
  11. Looking at Brittany Lo Grasso's IG it looks like she's auditioning for the Raiderettes. Maybe if she doesn't make it she might try for the DCC.
  12. I heard the woman owner of Harvey House interviewed on a podcast, and she indicated that they were a non-traditional supper club that prepared a traditional supper club dinner for Top Chef because that’s what they wanted as a way to introduce the concept to the cheftestants. She thought they’d be adding a more traditional dish or two to the menu to acknowledge the Top Chef night.
  13. She believes she and Sonny are good together/have a special kind of love and also wants to hang onto the "Momma Nina" and "Aunt Nina" roles in Donna and Avery's lives. She never got to have relationships with her daughters when they were children and had to give up the stepmom role in Charlotte's life when she and Valentin split up. I recall that the Nina character even tried to force a mother-type relationship with young(er) Molly during the brief thing she had with Ric Lansing.
  14. Over a year of hearing her howl about how she wouldn't take it or the money for it from anyone and Jason blinks three times and she gets giggly and acts like he gave her his class ring. Pathetic. Joss crying to Anna, Anna being a snit to Molly, Lois dictating plus-ones: not a good day for the woman folk of PC.
  15. ‘CSI: Vegas’ & ‘So Help Me Todd’ Canceled By CBS
  16. I guess Mol was able to answer the riddle and beam down.
  17. Considering the actor is 56 YO, assume his character is about the same age. As a top-notch neurosurgeon and chief at a major city hospital he'd likely have been doing that job at least 25 or 30 years. So figure they probably met when he was in his 30s. Although I don't think they said how long they'd been together, I assume it isn't recent. As someone who was already wealthy, finding a partner who is independently wealthy in his own right (as neurosurgeons generally tend to be) would have been a plus for her. Or maybe he rewired her brain to find his abrasiveness attractive :).
  18. I watched both seasons of Vigil and hope that they make a season 3. I like Suranne Jones a lot and she has good chemistry with Rose Leslie. Conversely, I thought that Trigger Point was very mundane. I wasn't keen on it at all. However, I think that part of the problem with each show was that it was aired on Peacock. My Peacock subscription has a ton of ads so the constant interruptions really spoiled the air of suspense.
  19. Same. I love Georgie but can't stand Mandy. There really isn't anything about their relationship to make me invested in a spin-off. I feel like the heavy focus on them this season is dragging the show down as it is.
  20. I got James from the library today. I can't wait to start reading it later!
  21. S04•E10 - Crossroads This show isn’t afraid to kill people. RIP Sam Bashir. The scene where Elliot has to discreetly deliver the news about Sam’s death and Ayanna has to hold it together is so powerful and heartbreaking. It’s well written and well acted. Strong micro expressions from all of them are everything. The intercuts between Elliot/Ayanna and Jet/Bobby/Kyle make it more suspenseful and emotional. 💔😥 The extraction of Bud Hightower from the vet clinic is smoothly done. I would’ve expected the skrillex lady to be DEA, not ATF. We all know that Joe Jr. couldn’t be the Redcoat. He isn’t that smart to be the money man. Hey Randall, when you’re snooping around and committing B&E, stop yelling “hello, anyone around?”. Duh. The comic relief scene between Randall and Kyle is so underrated. The look on Randall’s face when he sees the tiny smart car. He’s literally bigger than that car. 😂
  22. I have my iPhone set to ring only if the caller is in my contacts. If it’s someone who is really calling me and not in my contacts, they’ll leave a message. Hardly anyone leaves a message…it’s mostly spam.
  23. Watching early season 2 where Rachel is pining for Ross and I really enjoy that side of her lol. Other than being unnecessarily rude to Julie, she comes across endearing and it gives Aniston a chance to flex her comedic chops.
  24. I don't think it was filmed in Denver. Orion at one point mentioned someone recognizing him on the flight, and Austin said he was going back to the hotel, not home. I thought that was emblematic of Emily's reactions. Any point from Brennan was met with a counter that was irrelevant and was more about how she's "better" than him (this one, the 8.5 vs. 6 comment, etc.).
  25. Well...I was trying to be a little discreet. The cord Hetty had wrapped around her neck was long enough to reach Flower at the bottom of a well, so it was longer than standard issue phone cords. In the Hollywood Reporter interview, they do sumise that Hetty did commit suicide by hanging herself. https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/tv/tv-features/ghosts-rebecca-wisocky-interview-holes-are-bad-1235877076/
  26. Bahahaha that's great! Your description of the dragon wanting to blend in with the locals and root for Bama was cracking me up before a Zoom meeting. I wonder if any rogue dragons want to adopt my poor long-suffering Razorbacks and become a Hogs fan. We need all the help we can get. 😂
  1. Load more activity