Forums forums
PRIMETIMER

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Natalie68

Small Talk: The Prayer Closet

Seriously??? That makes me stabby. I had it written in my files I was to never be referred to him again. I had to see him because my primary was busy. Next time I saw my primary, who to be honest is super sweet, I laid into him about this doc in his office. But I do tell everyone I come into contact with my story and tell them never to see this asshole. I could have been given treatment so much faster if he had just listened instead of assumed.
  3. She'd better have girl triplets.
  4. These elitist ho's hate Barbara because she gives off a working class vibe. That threatens most of them because they come from Working Class backgrounds. That is why they make fun of John and think that they are above everything. Luann tolerates Barbara because she is useful to her and she needs her so she uses her. You notice she doesn't defend her from Dorinda's drunken attacks. On the other hand maybe Barbara has just watched "Bound" on Netflicks one too many times. I just don't know.
  5. MissLucas

S02E13: Such Sweet Sorrow, Part I

Ah well, if Discovery is really going to the future and stays there are work-arounds. There was this weird transporter accident that created a copy of Riker in TNG. They could use that to keep a create an accidental copy of Spock on the Discovery when he beams off to the Enterprise - not that I think they will just because I enjoy Peck's Spock. But they could!
  6. Mikita

All Episodes Talk: Now We're Talking

Sharon and Holly did not get along on Celebrity Apprentice. I was actually surprised that they were both hosts back when the show first started. You could also see some of that when the show began. Sharon would make snide little comments to Holly at times. I knew that they would not show or mention Holly. She is the actual star of those movies, not Rick Fox. Six of these movies have been made and Rick Fox has only been in three of them, the last three. Sorry mcrae! Raggedy Ann was on today, Sara and Eve were out. Jodie Sweetin was on. No mention of Lori Loughlin college story. Even though mention has been made in the press that one of her daughters received a letter notifying her that she may be investigated over the scam too. That's a pretty big development not to talk about. You just know that they promised Jodi that there would be no mention of anything about Lori on the show while she was there.
  7. JohnnyStar5

Shopping Channel Hosts: Sales Prevention Team

Yes, having worked in Television News she realizes you don't grow deep roots anywhere in that business.
  8. AngelaHunter

The People's Court

I don't understand why JM let these litigants rant and rave incoherently about incredibly nasty Springer crap and being pissed and married boyfriends and bigamy and blah blah blah. What is one to do if one's married boyfriend runs off with his wife? Why, you need a brand-new expensive cell phone, even though you can't get your own plan because you have no credit. That always mends a broken heart. I guess she never heard of blocking numbers. No, if you get unwanted calls, just get a new phone! I love how no one ever brings any evidence that might reveal their lies. The only person who cares about this nonsense is Levin, jonesing outside with his NitWit Posse. He got so excited about this sordid mess he even undid another button on his shirt to reveal yet more of his baked-chicken skin. Eww. I swear I could recap these in my sleep. Another dim-witted plaintiff who thinks he's a special snowflake and should get all his money back because the 13-year-old vehicle with 131,000 miles he bought has problems down the road. But he had a 90-day warranty! JM wants to see it, but well, he didn't bring that with him TODAY. He figures JM will just take his word for it, as she's supposed to believe him that the heap has transmission problems. He didn't bring that evidence with him either. He never took the car to be inspected. He couldn't because it might not pass! Isn't that the whole point? Oh. Def was more than generous to this lamebrain, fixing the thing and giving him a loaner car - none of which he had to do. Go home and cry to Momma, little man. She's the only one who will care about your distress and angst. JM gets an A+ for her deciphering skills. Mine seems to be getting worse because what I heard from the plaintiff, in his distinctive bulldog shirt was: "I was livin' in an antyshanty... it was attached to a divulgence in the back and the garage plus the anty I was livin' in and...." I couldn't be bothered going back and putting my CC on. He lived there for nearly a year, and now wants back every cent he paid, since city authorities gave him the heave-ho and he had no idea that living in someone's garage/shanty/anty is illegal, with no plumbing or any amenities. Doug in the hall asked about the no bathroom thing, and the answer was, as SRTouch mentioned, that he's in construction so he don't need no stinkin' bathroom. I am so thankful Doug didn't ask for details. Triple "Eww!" Gross. Landlord is a horror-movie character, very scary looking, who gets away with letting people live in her garage or shanty or whatever, pretends she doesn't know about the crowd bunking there, and she's charging 500$/month for it. Really, she could be in a frightening fairy tale or horror movies (like "Pan's Labyrinth")and make a lot more money. Oh, please! Do you think our litigants are going to make do with something like that? They want and deserve only the best, well, as long as someone else pays for it.
  9. Judging by some of the comments, they’ve been together/engaged for the while but had to hide it. Does this mean until they had both finished up at DCC? Or just until they’d told their nearest and dearest. I think it would be great to have more LBGT cheerleaders but I imagine they’d be worried about tarnishing the image, which is a real shame especially when Jinelle was an exemplary cheerleader!
  10. LexieLily

Episode Discussion: TFGH

Ha! Well, Michael did date/impregnate his aunt and Elizabeth is married to her brother's brother, so....
  11. The guy has absolutely zero personality! Yea he is beyond creepy!! 🕵️‍♂️
  12. babyhouseman

The Duggalos: Jinger and the Holy Goalie

I might believe this if they didn't raise Josh.
  13. heatherchandler

Shrill

I love Gabe so much, I am mostly watching for him. He is so cute without the beard! I know him from somewhere... cannot place him. I thought he was the guy from Mad Men, Jay R. Ferguson. Is this show supposed to take place in New York?
  14. Aryanna

S05.E22: No Apology Necessary

Yeah, it needs more of Eddie and his friends and less of Jessica. This show has gotten into a rut. Jessica learns basically the same lesson every week but by the next week it's forgotten. Rinse. Repeat.
  15. I want that nurse pronto. I need a boost.
  16. Aryanna

S10.E20: Can't Elope

Ooohhhh Can't Elope = cantaloupe I feel so stupid. I just now got that joke.
  17. Nanrad

S08.E01: Winterfell

You know what else is toxic? The North antagonizing someone, the best bet, coming to save them from the AOTD. His sister not willing to play nice and snarking against a needed ally. Regardless of whether or not Dany would be happy to get rid of them, AT LEAST, she was playing nice or trying to. She has no connection to the North and the North’s antagonism makes whatever generosity she has increasingly diminish the more they’re hostile to her. Dany isn’t being nice for Jon’s approval—she doesn’t need that. She already has his love. She’s being nice because she loves him and wants to save his childhood home and the people, the Northerners, he loves. Almost every person in this series would be happy to get rid of a person or a place who antagonizes them. How is Dany any different? The problem with mentioning Dany’s actions is that no one else is commenting on them within the series. We say Dany threatened Sansa during the council meeting, no northern beings this up and neither does Sansa. She goes into accusing Jon into kneeling because Dany is pretty. She just received a threat, right? The same goes for the food? Why is she more interested in discussing why Jon knelt than the food shortage that is supposedly this dire issue? So, there is a chance that either one or both issues are being overblown OR they’ll be addressed in another episode for better or for worse. But, we can’t criticize Dany for not addressing something when no one else addresses these “huge” issues as well. I’ve largely addressed comments from viewers about how we “don’t know” of Dany cares or how she’ll treat the North when it comes to the food. Some have said, “she’ll probably feed her army and let the North starve.” Nothing Dany has ever done supports this POV and that’s what I’m disputing. We have an idea of what Dany would do and that’s definitely not allowing the North to starve so her people can eat. As for in the series, we have to allow the storyline to play out. Who was at the table? Sansa or Lyanna? Who was Lady of Winterfell while Jon went out to get an ally in Dany? Sansa? Who was responsible for finding enough for to last through winter because she has a position of importance in Jon’s house? Sansa. Sansa has a different role than Lyanna, so she and anyone else sitting at that table should know better than to get snitty with their king or queen. It would be like Tyrion arguing with a Dany in front of lords—inappropriate. That space is for Lyanna to argue if she feels need be, it’s not for Sansa or anyone who has direct access to Dany (Jon) to use that same platform. They have access every single day and can literally voice their opinion any other time. It shows discord. There is no double standard. Sansa is being held to the same standard for someone with her access and power. I never said it exonerated Dany, I’m saying Dany isn’t wrong to react even if it sends the wrong message. Expecting Dany to be 100% unbothered is holding her to a different standard from everyone else who has been put in her position. We all know that Sansa has nothing to do with that moment and no one has connected her to that moment. It’s quite odd that people want that moment to bite her in the ass when she was justified for killing the Tarlys.
  18. Homily

Miscellaneous Celebrity News

I guess in this situation it means even if the authorities can recover the money from the people she paid that money doesn't go back to her. I'd be pretty surprised if anyone expected that it would though but I guess it's got to go somewhere. And that somewhere won't be back to the people who paid it out.
  19. hummingbird

Shopping Channel Hosts: Sales Prevention Team

probably smartened up?
  20. She is probably fuming, yet I can see her rationalizing that having a baby is better than buying a house. Especially if the speculation that Jill cannot have any more babies is true.
  21. xwordfanatik

Mykelti

That must be his "get Mykelti hot" pose. Remember, when Taco Belle famously said, "college is HARD." So is making sense, apparently.
  22. Trini

Super(girl) Media

Filming is done for the season, it looks like:
  23. peacheslatour

Media: Lanford, IL Patch

The last couple of times I've chanced upon the show, she didn't really seem to have much to say. I think she's burned out.
  24. Gem 10

The Wendy Williams Show

Actually, I can’t wait to hear about her dates, going to the club, etc. The new Wendy, dating again. Maybe she’ll do a makeover .. deflate the boobs, get a new hairstyle .. things like that. Big Kev will love that .. not.
  1. Load more activity