Forums forums
PRIMETIMER

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Zella

Jill & Derick Dullard: Counting On (Donations)

I think it could definitely be a mixture or either/or for depression or ignorance. I don't necessarily get the not giving a rat's ass vibe from her, like I do Jessa. Jill reminds me a lot of a puppy who is eager to please but doesn't understand why you're mad because it shit in the floor. So, I think she sincerely thinks she is doing some great cooking and housekeeping and parenting and fashioning and is completely bewildered when people make fun of her, so she keeps adjusting, but she's still so clueless, that it just leads to more ridicule.
  3. rmcrae

All Episodes Talk: Now We're Talking

I don't watch Fuller House, but I'd hate to see all those folks out of job because of what Lori did. If The Connors can bounce back from Roseanne's shit I don't see how Fuller House couldn't either. Especially since Lori isn't the main star.
  4. glowbug

Season 8: Speculation and Spoilers Discussion

I heard “he” the two times I watched it before this discussion but when I listen back it sounds like it could be either. If the CC says “you” it’s most likely “you” but CC has been wrong before too.
  5. Jordan61

Tacoma FD

Agreed. It would be more fun if they treated her like a real rookie. It's lame how she always gets the upper hand on them.
  6. Dobian

S02.E13: Tomorrow, and Tomorrow, and Tomorrow

I was looking at her teeth coincidentally and they were identical. I think people see what they want to see. Really, you want to make 69 year old Kurt Russell look like he's 30, you do CGI. But to make a 37 year old woman look like she's 30, you do a little hair and makeup. It's a lot cheaper than CGI with the same result.
  7. Zella

Oh please share a link to this dress! 😂
  8. They forgot the cardinal rule of Real Housewives. With very few exceptions, viewers really don't like gang-ups. Especially 5 against 1. The one being ganged-up on tends to garner sympathy. Kyle should be well aware of this. She's been in the game too long to be so ignorant. I wonder if she's regretting things now? If she had put up even the thinnest veneer of being a supportive friend to Lisa and not led the harpy charge, she would have come out of this smelling like a rose. Instead, she smells like fertilizer. Teddi was absolutely angling to get him on VPR. She is #alwaysslangin, per her own words. Does anyone else think that Kyle would have traded her relationship with her sisters for another season of American Woman? I am confused as to whether she views speaking to them again as a silver lining or a consolation prize to the cancellation. They forgot the cardinal rule of Real Housewives. With very few exceptions, viewers really don't like gang-ups. Especially 5 against 1. The one being ganged-up on tends to garner sympathy. Kyle should be well aware of this. She's been in the game too long to be so ignorant. I wonder if she's regretting things now? If she had put up even the thinnest veneer of being a supportive friend to Lisa and not led the harpy charge, she would have come out of this smelling like a rose. Instead, she smells like fertilizer. Teddi was absolutely angling to get him on VPR. She is #alwaysslangin, per her own words. Does anyone else think that Kyle would have traded her relationship with her sisters for another season of American Woman? I am confused as to whether she views speaking to them again as a silver lining or a consolation prize to the cancellation.
  9. rmcrae

The Real

Thanks for answering, Apprentice. I'm with you on Jussie needing to stay quiet. What he did was incredibly stupid and makes no sense, but the nutjobs out there who want to kill him for it are beyond insane. My heart goes out especially to his family and I can't imagine how difficult all of this has been and will continue to be on them. If it were my sibling I'd want to wring their neck, but at the same time protect them from the fallout. Sad. :(
  10. possibilities

S01.E19 Mass For Shut-ins

Most of them are one note, though. Frank is a suck up. pat is cute. Mom is gruff. Joey is a "businessman". Eddie is dopey but sweet. Etc.
  11. Is her sexual orientation any of our business? Is she one of those celebrities? Does it matter who she's attracted too?
  12. mythoughtis

Josiah and Lauren: He Has To Marry Somebody

Our regional terms for it are’ just looking’, ‘ just browsing’ and ‘wandering the aisles’.
  13. Friendly kitty

S01E04: Unclaimed Baggage

The story of a passenger without a ticket is very sad. Indeed, our heroes supported each other at the moment when they learned the truth, but he was all alone. Now he will have to live in this terrible place ... But I think the special services will find him, follow the heroes and everything will end. And the story with the family of the main character is already beginning to bother. I want to know more about the plane and what happened, and not to look at ordinary life.
  14. possibilities

In The Dark

Best TV version of a "first menstrual period" talk I've seen. "You bleeding loser!"
  15. Christina87

Small Talk: The Prayer Closet

@Scarlett45 I've been missing you!!! Can't wait to hear all about the vacation!!!
  16. Shanna Marie

S05.E06: The Bear And The Bow

I watched the opening scene with the jailbreak, then let it play in the background while I did other things. I paid bills, dealt with a bunch of e-mail, re-read the old threads, read Twitter and Facebook, etc.
  17. andromeda331

Sex And The City

That part I don't really understand either. I understand from Miranda since she works a lot of hours because of her job, Steve's hours at the bar, has an aging mother-in-law with issues. It makes more sense. For her to need help and feel frazzled. She has a lot on her plate. But Charlotte? Charlotte doesn't have a job! She's not the main breadwinner in her family, she doesn't have to work so she doesn't, she has all the time in the world to always meet up with her friends and do what she wants, and has help. But she's stressed. From what? I agree I think its just her personality. But also her need or what for things to be perfect, or the perfect scenes. Like the outfit she wore to bake with her daughters. Who wears a white dress to bake with little kids? Well, Charlotte does because she wants the perfect scene. Then gets upset when something gets on it. Wow, who would have though that would happen when your baking little kids? Its really hard to be sympathetic to Charlotte when she doesn't really seem to have any problems.
  18. I can't do GOT. Just too heavy. I did start watching 'Mom' this winter and I love this show. It actually makes me laugh out loud. And...I love Alison Janney. She was great in The West Wing. I'm going to order Hulu so I can watch from the beginning. I also want to watch Killing Eve Season One.
  19. thegirlsleuth

Spoiler Discussion Thread: The Sequel

In one of my favorite fanfics from season 3, Felicity gets angry that Star City isn't mourning Oliver after he sacrificed himself for the city by dying at Ras' hands, and she develops a desire to litter. I understand the urge. If they are going to bring back Tommy, one of the two characters that have stayed dead, I want them to bring back Moira, too.
  20. PepSinger

Miscellaneous Celebrity News

No way would that be legal.
  21. Camera One

S05.E06: The Bear And The Bow

I wouldn't rewatch this if Merida had an arrow to my head.
  22. Friendly kitty

S01.E03: Turbulence

Now I'm sure that the heroes were in the future. That is why the police and heard the call: "Tell the truth." And it helped to uncover the murder, and, quite by accident. And of the heroes, while I like the doctor the most, yes. Spectacular and interesting woman.😍
  23. auntjess

All Episodes Talk

Unless they've changed, if you're recording these, add at least 5 minutes to the last one of the group. Nothing like watching a lot of crap, then not finding out who the catfish really is, because MTV is bad about time.
  24. Ms Blue Jay

Race and Ethnicity in the Movies

Yup. And as a director and producer, like the movie "Chef" he gets to decide who he's cast with and of course he picks some of the hottest women in Hollywood. And of course they are all a size zero or two. Women like Melissa McCarthy, Gabourey Sidibe, etc. should all have those same opportunities, but unfortunately as of now they don't. Rebel Wilson tried to take it there, but unfortunately she was so awful towards all the plus size women and black women who came before her that I really didn't want to support her film.
  25. Does he? If you say so. I was thinking Kelsey looks l like she lost a gang of weight!
  26. farmgal4

There’s something wrong with her, and I say that w/o one ounce of snark. She’s either so depressed that she’s just half-ass going through the motions and really doesn’t give a damn about how things look or what people think, OR she’s mentally and intellectually way below average with zero common sense to boot, so she truly can’t do any better. It could be some combination of the two OR it might be neither. She may just be a lazy slob, who doesn’t give a rat’s ass, and is only there for the $$.
  1. Load more activity