Type keyword(s) to search

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I, too, really enjoy the young actor playing Thomas, he is very good. I was hoping he would not give the 'magic" card back, but maybe Thomas will spy on Kon and figure out what he is doing with it.
  3. The more I see of the precursor to the "Georgie and Mandy Show" the more it appeals less to me. Unless they find a way to keep the rest of the original cast around the less interesting it will be to me. I love Will Sasso and I've seen the woman that plays his wife on other shows before and both have been way more interesting elsewhere. I did love it that Mandy had a Donny Osmond poster in her bedroom, but she would have been kind of young to have been a Donny fan, at least at the age he was in the poster when teen magazines were still featuring him. I was a Donny fan, but he was close to my age and by the time she came along he was not being regularly featured as a teen idol anymore. He is about 9 months older than me and she would have been about 10 years younger. She would have been around 6 years old when the Donny & Marie show ended.
  4. He was calling her "that woman" before. Is b*tch any better? No. Both sound misogynist to me. I dislike the way he treats women. Mostly very condescending. But he's that way with everyone, ain't he? Despicable character -- and has been for 40 years. Oh Sharon, take your balloon face, stuffed chock full of injectables to the point of bursting before our eyes, & go fuck off. Your advice sucks & you don't have the background to be acting like some kind mental health professional. SFTU and go serve up coffee & muffins, hun. Now, that said, I actually agree with Adam's skepticism. I don't trust that AI robot lady for one second. And if it was me she was accusing of being a bad parent & laying all the fault on me, she'd have a gotten a big fuck you from me. And I'd like to see how an AI robot lady would respond to some anger and a big fuck you. Sharon's shitty advice never took into account that they coulda left the kid in some fake-out place . . . OK, so Ashley's next personality is who? Combo of Scarlett O'Hara, Blanche Dubois & a reject from a crappy ep of Designing Women from 35 years ago? Oh Joshie-poo, you are expecting way too much from Eileen. All we saw was one tiny preview & she was painfully awful. Ugh. Hey Drinki, what brand of breath mints are ya gobbling up? I wanna buy stock in those!
  5. Could "Harlequin" be accepted for FJ? The pronunciation could be the same.
  6. The Finale is finally here! Thankfully, WoW wisely decides to reward viewers for perservering through what has sometimes been a slog of a season by presenting us with a largely brisk, entertaining hour of celebration. After reintroducing all of the season's contestants -- Plasma in particular is sleek and sophisticated, and Amanda really needs makeup lessons -- each of our three finalists get high tempo numbers to showcase their branding. Nymphia is pretty good, and Sapphira is sophisticated and assured, but Plane gets saddled with a boring number which attempts to celebrate her basic fashion choices. She does not look happy about this, and I do not blame her. This time. Plane is quickly cut, and we get a surprise when both Xunami and Sapphira are crowned Miss Congeniality. "Cool!" I think. "The first winner also to get Miss Congeniality!". And boy am I wrong, as after Nymphia provides a zesty lipsynch to "Padam Padam"...she wins! Wow,was I wrong about the outcome on this, and it doesn't make much narrative sense in the context of the season, as she rarely was its focus. Still, her fashion was killer and she's absolutely got some stellar dance moves. Still: what happened, Miss Cristal?
  7. I think we need a Ghost Rules category pinned to the top of all the threads for helpful clarification of questions. ☺️
  8. I think it wouldn't be considered ground till it hardens. But that brings up another question: Can ghosts not swim? Would they just fall through the water, if you threw them in a lake? If they can swim, then yeah flower probably should have been able to float up in the concrete.
  9. Police chasing every tip according to Chance. They found the driver, someone stole truck when he went for coffee. Chance should have been left as a cop instead business man suddenly. Summer still going on about Claire while Kyle says Claire is a victim. Summer points out he's a fool worrying about Claire and not Harrison. Chance says to Victor to tell police what's going on and Victor gets mad and tell him to stay out of it. They tell him get on board or leave, so he leaves. Summer follows and they talk in front of bad green screen, he left force because of Victor doing whatever he wanted. He goes to talk to the police. They bring over the truck driver with promise of money. He tells the story was getting snacks. Jack and Victor do good cop bad cop to demand answers and offers 100k for info. Nikki and Victoria still going in circles about Claire and Jordan. Victoria still defending Claire. Believes she's been kidnapped and now offended Claire's family doesn't see that. Nikki needs Claire's phone number? Huh shouldn't she have it since Claire worked for her? Victoria wants to be involved and Nick, Nikki says no. Nikki still using her flask when she leaves the room. Cole right, Nikki has her own plan, Victor and Jack have their own plan and nobody talking to the police. They fight and she demands the phone, Victoria realizes she's drunk. She denies it. Billy now trying to make nice to Lily and kiss up. She doesn't trust him professionally. He's just striving for power. He wants her to trust him and he co-Ceo. Board meeting is today, Abby shows up at CW. Devon also wants Nate there. I guess Abby still doesn't know anything going on in both her families. At least Billy knows about Ashley. Jill on video screen, Devon says Nate should get board seat. Who is this board? Lily, Devon, Nate, Abby, Billy and Jill only ones there. They vote. Billy and Jill say no, Devon and Abby say yes. Lily tie breaker.
  10. I've been behind and will have to start over, but anyway, later gaters. Glad to be back with the gang for LAL and all of its spinoffs
  11. Personally, I suspect it was mostly an excuse to challenge Lilandra. Deathbird tried to overthrow her once before in the previous series and made a deal with Apocalypse to do so (who left her high-and-dry after abducting Oracle, the telepathic member of the Imperial Guard, since he was really out to gather psychics to power the Axis of Time and recreate the universe). That was neat!
  12. I see Dave R added to the family collection of traffic citations this week. This time for blowing a stop sign. Court date is May 1st. I just wish that I didn't think that the people having to give up their chicken leg to cover the costs were the littles, not the bad driver.
  13. At this point I’m all in for Venus for the win. Or Hunter. I liked Q at first but then he….kind of went crazy and became a dictator in his own mind. Hunger? Ego? Delusion? Then again I can’t imagine not eating for 16 days, so there’s that.
  14. Amber doing the puzzles for Angie and Leticia was some world class BS! They might as well just drop RACE from the title when 99% of the teams are working together...it violates the spirit of the race and is not good television. The other two women would STILL be there to this day trying to figure it out without being given the answers. Can Phil really be cool with this? Amber weeping and not wanting to leave Angie was ridiculous (a part of me wants to believe Vinny would have beat feet out of there as soon as they won but knew he would be doing the eat, sleep and mingle alone without Amber after she kicked him out of their hotel room bed. The setting sun DOES NOT lie. No amount of editing was going to be able to cover up how far behind the grandparents were. So disappointed to have the two teams I was rooting for the most leave in back-to-back episodes. Ricky and Cesar can go fly a kite. I'm tired of them and am glad they didn't get first place. I never trust competitions like the soccer one where it can be manipulated by the racer simply being allowed to kick the ball for a win. It takes little for it to be thrown to the racer if the other players decide "okay that's enough, let's let them make the goal". Seeing the two all women/clones team together at the meat challenge reminded me of the Bizzaro Jerry episode of Seinfeld when the gang meets their doppelgangers. Lastly by being forced not to leave South America it FEELS like they are still in the same city from the season premier...everything is so similar. Its definitely to the show's detriment.
  15. Wouldn't the concrete just go through her? Then as it builds up below her it becomes floor she can ride up to the top. Or can they not go through ceilings, either, and concrete falling on her head would be a ceiling?
  16. This one hurts. Omg….I actually met Dickey years ago. My friend was a taper and friends with Dickey and the band. He got us backstage passes several times. I’m looking for my photos. This was back before cell phones were popular and used as cameras. I had so many awesome times at the The Allman Brother’s band concerts. It’s difficult to describe the energy, the spirit and the quality of music they put out. It’s surreal. This was in the 90s. Great memories though. I wish I could find a video from a concert I attended with him, but can’t locate one! Dang! No phone cameras back then. We always got front row. I’ll keep searching. Here’s one link. Dickey toured with his own band too.
  17. Joe was able to take time off from the show when he was writing his last book on President Harry Truman. Mika was signed to write three books with Harvey Weinstein's company before his arrest. I think she was planning to have a ghostwriter help her. I remember when Mika co-wrote her last book on food, but she kept making fun of her co-author because she gained weight.
  18. Ghost rules are weird. I mean if you are in the ground and you jump, shouldn't the higher ground, you jumped to, now become your floor and so you could jump out of any whole (or rather in the dirt next to the hole) in a few hops? Maybe that is a thing and the ghosts just never thought to try it?
  19. 🥳🎂🍾🎈🛍️🎁 Happy birthday!
  20. The airport is tiny. Her best bet is probably a truck stop nearby. 😂
  21. It’s over? That was sort of abrupt, right? Have an excellent weekend, amigos. Friday night live chat rules!
  22. Good night, all! It's my birthday weekend so I hope it's fun...I bought tickets for Monkey Man, which is a REVENGE FILM, my favorite genre. Have a good weekend!
  23. Good night, my snarky darlings! Have a wonderful weekend. Love you all, smooches! See you on the flip side!
  1. Load more activity