Type keyword(s) to search

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Maybe for flapping her bat wings around whilst squawking like a deranged beheaded chicken? That's about all she does for the past few years. Thankfully her days of twisted pron arms has passed, thank the deity of your choice for that mercifulness!
  3. We finally learned the answers to two of our long-standing questions in this episode: when and how Hetty died. They fooled us with her story about overdosing and then hit us with the shocker of how she really died--that was intense. I didn't expect the episode to turn so dark, especially after that hilarious conversation between Hetty and her lawyer at the beginning when she congratulates him on his wife becoming the governor's mistress and he replies that it's a step for his family. Plus regretting that the state wants children to go to school during their most productive years when their tiny fingers can still fit inside the nooks and crannies of the machinery. Oh Hetty, you're lucky you're not in hell with Elias. I also liked the writers' nod to viewers' confusion about some of the illogical aspects of ghostly existence, such as their not knowing why they can go through walls but not floors--maybe some of them read the posts on this forum! Nigel wasn't there, either, and I'd consider him more important than Carol. I think we just have to accept that the secondary ghosts--Carol, Nancy, Nigel, Stephanie--aren't always going to be present in every episode. Maybe the writers feel the group would become too large and unwieldy to write for otherwise.
  4. There was so many more YR choices other than MS. She got nom for what? The screaming at Diane daily?
  5. Dat is not on de diet. Didn't he, at the end, ask Dr. Now if he could get surgery in Seattle? Like Dr. Now could do like, ubersurgery? I've always thought Dr. Now and the show make light of how difficult moving out of state is when you are dependent on benefits (even if you aren't). The apartment in Seattle seemed nice from the outside but there were four adults living there and presumably all contributing to the rent. If Charles and his brother moved to Houston, they would have to afford a place on their own and the sister and her boyfriend would have to somehow afford the Seattle place on their own (or move). Also Charles would have to reapply for benefits in Texas if he leaves Washington. That also can take time and it didn't seem they had money to live on without benefits. Oh Bradley worked. He was at Charles's beck and call 24/7. He's earning whatever he makes as Charles's caregiver.
  6. I completely agree with your post. We have had storylines in the past where the chef is set up to fail so a returning chef can waltz in and save the day. I hope this is not the case. I would love to see Anthony get some help/support and continue to make his amazing dishes.
  7. Seems quite solid. Hmm. With great writing, she could be a knockout addition to the show. (Don't worry, I'm not expecting that to actually happen.) What has Xander said about his mother again? Did the writing ever contradict itself over the years? And how old was she when Victor bed her? 20? She seems quite young. Victor must have had 40 years on her.
  8. A Sharon and Adam scene, so nice to have her calm him and support him. He's blaming himself for all the trauma and tells everything. Why he didn't see it, when his behaviour changing. He didn't see it to do something. He wasn't paying attention. Sharon tells him he has to keep going and doing his best. He's doing right thing. Nikki still drinking from her flask shows up at Victoria's. They talk about Claire being in danger. Nikki now regrets calling 911 and she needs to save Harrison. Summer finally calls and tells Chance about Harrison. Victor, Kyle and Jack working on ransom. Michael will work out the deal. Victor says the bitch will pay. Summer wants to trade herself for Harrison. Kyle said he tried too and got told not a chance. They going to ranch and Chance shows. She tells him everything that's going on and wants him to go with her. Jack moving money, Michael says they're not going to just hand her the money. The rest don't want to give up all the leverage. They think Jordan has help but not Claire. Nikki thinks Jordan wants her she wants to be bait too.
  9. For what? Was it the storyline where Victor was pretending to lose his mental faculties?
  10. Is it wrong that I want a Danny Romalotti t-shirt for the kitsch value?
  11. If Isaac let go for a second, why couldn't he just grab Patience's hand again right after? I do hope that Patience is found and added to the group, though. Hopefully, time doesn't work the same way for ghosts, so she won't be as bad off as one might imagine from being lost for a long time. An uncapped well is definitely a hazard! I think having a story that involved everyone working together and supporting each other is much more enjoyable than one where everyone is bickering and being petty. Carol and Crash must be together somewhere. Or, as someone said, maybe she's making her way with the basement crew. Or the shed ghosts?
  12. @peacheslatour She's thinking, deeply. Such a beautiful cat.
  13. Danielle and Ed better be retired. Or if Ed wanted to keep his wish of dying on Mars, then have him work the bar like a regular Sam Malone.
  14. The traitors are dropping like flies. Brook did not help Dan out at the roundtable and to be honest Dan did not help his cause either by going on about Robbie's staring and wink. I look forward to seeing if Colin is just full of hot air, or will he take out Brook to become the sole remaining traitor. I was hoping Brook would pick the female former cop (cannot remember her name right now) to join him, as I think they could have worked together. These two male egos should be interesting to watch!
  15. I also LMAO at two senior officers giving Dex a private timed trial on the parking lot obstacle course. I particularly loved him running in tiny circles around a couple orange cones like he was like he was taking a driving test without the car. And then picking up a gun pointing it through an inexplicable giant metal hoop right in front of him and emptying the clip. WTF?! 🤪 🤣 Dear John, you fuck that beast and we are THROUGH.
  16. Welcome! Marlena still gets possessed on occasion, for old time's sake. Victor passed away last year and his illegitimate son, Xander, is unaware that the man who tortured him and kept his paternity a secret for decades is actually his father. May I pour you a drink? After meeting some of the new characters, you might need one.
  17. That was a legitimately unsettling moment in a show that's not exactly known for them. The look on her face and the way she slowly revealed it was just.... Yeah, I feel this explains SO MUCH about Hetty's entire relationship with Thomas, before and after she died. There's also that flashback in that one episode where we see Thomas trying to communicate with his mom's spirit to get a sign as to who he sould marry. I think they had a close bond, and she was especially protective of him, and then she had to watch him grow up after she died, unable to steer him in the right direction, and then he goes off and commits this awful crime. And then she meets and befreinds the woman he murdered besides. Yeah. Try bringing THAT up in everyday conversation. No wonder she kept quiet about the details surrounding Alberta's death for so long. ...ooooooooh, I like this theory!
  18. I think Anna will hold on to Cyrus' statement about Sonny to use as protection for Dex.
  19. Weeeel.....according to KONstanteen, "the greeeeek MAFiyah wants to KEEELL" him. Though, I can guarantee, not as much as I do. That's one of the things he's told MAAAAGeee. He's also conned Xander into believing that. At least I think it's a con.
  20. Oh Hetty! 😭 Flower!!! ❤️ There was so much information in this episode, I think I still need to process. But damn, what an emotional rollercoaster ride it was. I think Carol is hoeing it up around the house with other ghosts. We'll find out when Nancy drops that she caught Carol going at it in the basement with one of the cholera guys. And it wasn't the first time, or the first guy. I wonder if Flower will be hurt that Thor slept with Carol too. I wonder how many times it will be brand new information for our sweet, forgetful girl. 😂
  21. This was my favorite episode this season, and I think it's partly because Sam and Jay were not involved much. Although I like Sam and Jay as characters, their interactions with the ghosts can be a bit repetitive. But having the ghosts interacting mostly with each other was fun, and the writing seemed better than usual.
  22. I bailed halfway through the episode. Hate the new format.
  23. Interesting episode - very interesting premise but the execution was flawed - I suspected the wife of being the killer from the minute she was shown, she just played too big of a role in her first scene and was shown for too long in court so I had a feeling she was involved. But the resolution of it seemed rushed - I would’ve liked more exploration of the wife’s whereabouts and why Price came to suspect her. But I was surprised the judge didn’t dismiss the case outright, it was a very flimsy case the DAs had and I had a hard time believing they would go ahead with it, especially given the circumstances. It was a nice change of pace that the judge didn’t toss out key evidence, but the eyewitness was horribly mistaken - how on earth did he mistake the killer for a man? I know eyewitnesses can be wrong but this guy had to be one of the worst witnesses ever. I didn’t think they had enough to convict all along given how shaky the ID was, so like I said I had a tough time swallowing that they would prosecute. I liked Baxter again, he’s settled into the role nicely now, I liked that we finally got some backstory on where he worked before, and I liked his scenes. Shaw/Riley were good as usual, I greatly enjoy that partnership, and the detective stuff remains good. It just felt like a stretch that they would take the case to trial on such circumstantial evidence, and especially how awful the witness was and the resolution seemed rushed.
  24. What's this...? Audiences don't enjoy plotlines that ruin well-established characters completely by having them do inane and idiotic things for months on end to force drama? *Drops Daytime Emmy Award* Question: what did Kon say to justify him staying in the US? What's his cover story? We know he wants to get Maggie's money, but what explanation did he invent to cover for suddenly abandoning his restaurant and life in Greece?
  25. I didn't know this was still on. I think the last time I watched, it was 1994/1995, and Marlena was possessed by the devil. This was after a woman had been buried alive, by another woman, and she had married Victor, for some reason.
  26. As Stewie said in a previous ep, "Really, Brian? You met Jesus!".
  1. Load more activity