Forums forums
PRIMETIMER

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. QuinnM

Season 8: Speculation and Spoilers Discussion

For the life of me I can't place this interaction.
  3. Yeah No

God Friended Me

I know! I think we're supposed to believe that Miles' conversation with him at that upstate diner and in the car suddenly made Arthur realize that what he wanted was not to be a priest anymore. I think it was when Arthur recounted his story about how he made a decision in his past to be with his wife it made him realize he was at a similar pivotal point in his life and that perhaps he should take another chance and make a similar change. So we're supposed to see how far Miles has come that he can now give wise advice to his father, and his father accepts it, or something like that. But yeah, I'm not buying it.
  4. GodsBeloved

S08.E01: Winterfell

Right. I did say Jon had it harder. I also agree that another advantage Robb had was that having Jamie was a bit of protection for Sansa and Arya.
  5. xander874

S05.E19: Under the Influence

Yes, when Junior and his girlfriend were fighting, I thought we would get an "aha" moment for him and finally get a discussion about how he is Devante's primary care giver. But, then the talk with Jack happened and put a stop to that. I actually think that could be a good episode. Maybe when he and his parents finally have a discussion about his future (I assume this will happen before seasons end), it can come up that he has basically been a nanny for them.
  6. Xeliou66

S20.E21: Exchange

Stone will be in episode 22.
  7. Did The Flash Reveal The First Crisis On Infinite Earths Footage? Laura Hurley April 17, 2019 https://www.cinemablend.com/television/2470421/did-the-flash-reveal-the-first-crisis-on-infinite-earths-footage
  8. QuinnM

During the game she said that he was on her list and Jaqen hit her, indicating that he knew that was a lie.
  9. teebax

What are... Jeopardy! experiences?

I stayed at the Doubletree for my audition, at my expense. For the tournament, we were at the Culver Hotel. It is gorgeous, and I think it runs about $350 a night. I had a suite. It at one time was owned by John Wayne and Charlie Chaplin. Pretty cool. They flew me out on a Saturday and home on a Wednesday, although they said I could fly back at a later date if I wanted. Since we were all at the same hotel, we were able to have drinks and dinner in the evenings, which was also cool. They also had a wrap party, which I unfortunately couldn't attend because I was really sick. Overall it was a fantastic experience. ETA they paid for the hotel for the tournament.
  10. Eyes High

If it were 8x05 and this were the vibe, I would agree, and it does look as if Dany's getting the "loser's edit," but it's early days yet. Emilia said in one of her interviews that she has to give a speech in several languages in S8. Dany has accomplished a lot in the past with speeches. I'm not convinced that all this early hostility from Sam, Sansa, and the Northerners isn't just setting the stage for a dramatic reversal of the kind Dany has successfully engineered in the past with the Unsullied, the Dothraki, and pretty much all her naysayers. Her big Unsullied moment was in 3x04, not 3x01. Her big Dothraki moments were in 1x10 and 6x04. Let's give her a few episodes before we write her queenship off as a lost cause. There are several stills from that 8x02 scene with Sansa and Dany in the library that suggest that although things start off frosty, they warm up to each other. There are several shots of Sansa standing and looking down at someone (Dany) with a smug, cold expression, but there is one still of Dany from the same scene of Dany sitting down, smiling warmly, and looking at someone who is also sitting down judging from the eyeline. It might be assuming a lot, but I think while Sansa starts off nasty and smirky, she ends up bonding with Dany. And if Dany wins Sansa over, that's huge.
  11. peachmangosteen

S38.E10 Blood of a Blindside

Nah, you gotta bring the receipts! It's kind of fun and interesting that no one is really aligned and that it's kinda unpredictable what will happen because of that, but all the players are awful, boring, or both and there's no one to root for so it kinda takes the fun out of it. Victoria is probably playing the best game, but she doesn't do anything, is boring, and irritates the hell outta me for some unknown reason. I still can't figure out why I hate her. She's precisely my type of player. Lauren continues to do literally nothing lol. I can't wait to see what she does now that Kelley's gone. I hope she becomes a real force because I need someone to root for. I guess right now I'm rooting for Aurora because she's kind of a fun bitch and because she's the underdog, but it's sort of a passive rooting. I don't really give a shit if she goes. I couldn't believe Kelley told the EoE people that Lauren has an idol. It probably won't end up mattering at all, but still, what a stupid and/or rude thing to do lol.
  12. Chloesmom

Joe and Mika Know Their Value: The Hosts Thread

Thank you my friend. My snarky comment was if you really want to cut sugar out of your diet, put down that wine glass. Talk about hidden/empty calories.
  13. LadyChaos

Yes, but Robb also had the benefit of 1) not physically seeing his sisters in danger right in front of his eyes. 2) knowing that while he had the Kingslayer in his hands, his sister were likely safe.
  14. Pickles

House Hunters: Buying in the USA

They let the dog out in each backyard and some of those yards looked really muddy. Then everyone troops back into the house and onto the carpeting. Who wants muddy dog feet all over your carpeting? So inconsiderate. The husband and wife looked like brother and sister.
  15. SeanC

Jeopardy! Season 35 (2018-2019)

James shows how advantages multiply — dominating the board leaves him free to wager huge, huge sums in Final without endangering his win, because nobody else ever has much money.
  16. Mellowyellow

Small Talk: The Quiver

I am the tree and Paul Rudd!!!! Does this mean I will not age????? Awesome! You got: Groot and Paul Rudd You're a combo of Groot and Paul. You're goofy, sincere, and genuine. Like Groot, you're a big kid at heart and you don't take life too seriously. And like Paul, you're someone people turn to when they need a good laugh.
  17. TV Anonymous

S04.E10: The Deep Heart's Core

Out of topic: why the name must be River Run? Keep thinking of Ser Edmure Tully with that name. 🙂
  18. Bali

One thing that I really loved about this episode (Other than "I've always had blue eyes") is that Dany told Sam what she did. THEN she got to see the human reaction. She's never had to face down a relative of anyone she has crispied. But in Episode 1, she saw what it did. And she saw it on the face of someone she admired. (Sam cured Jorah) But I also like that Sansa is thinking about how to feed all of these people. Someone needs to think of that stuff. The dead don't eat. Her army needs food, water and protection from the cold. But really, why is she so mean to Tyrion? Dragons don't like cold. But they could always start a fire. I mean, they are fire breathing creatures. DUH! I thought that Arya told the faceless men that the Hound is no longer on her list? I despise Cersei. I really, really do. I don't care about her brat. I just want someone to kill her good and dead before this is all over. Not to mention- she is SO STUPID!! Yes, you evil *** your son won't be happy when you blow up his wife and her whole family. And then last season she is all happy about how the dead have monsters and the North has monsters, so let the monsters fight it out. YOU STUPID! If all of the monsters die- then the undead Monsters will come after you- you arrogant. UGH! WHY DIDN'T OLEANA KILL HER FOR ME????? "Why are you so offended by dwarf jokes, but so ready to make with eunuch jokes?" "Because I have balls." Sorry. It made me laugh. Arya and Jon.
  19. I hope people keep bringing up the horrible stuff Ben has done. All it does is show how stupid she looks for trying to shut them down and making Ben seem like he's some victim.
  20. marinaalexis

The Perfectionists

Not totally sure why, but I wasn't as enthralled with this episode as I was the last one. I did enjoy seeing more of Taylor, and her interactions with Alison. Are we taking bets on how long it is until she and Mona end up together? I actually don't want Taylor to be Bad Bishop because it's so obvious that's what's going to happen. I've been trying to ignore it most of the season, but it was so painfully obvious in this episode that Sofia is just not a good actress. Her acting was actually taking me out of scenes. Goes to show that you shouldn't always just go with a big name. It's a shame, because I think Ava would be my favorite of the three, storyline wise, if she was being played more believably. Caitlin being the one hit by the car, and not Mason, was a twist that I didn't see coming. But I really think this show needs to cool it with the direct parallels to PLL. Every time they do something like this, it just reinforces that this show is not the original. They should stick to just the little callbacks (like Taylor's "We don't just look alike, we think alike too" line to Ali) that more hardcore fans of PLL would notice - little Easter eggs in a way. Directly copying or paralleling major storylines is doing the opposite of what they want, I think. Ali and Mona's friendship continues to be the main reason I'm tuning in. It just gets better and better every week.
  21. ShuFace88

Morning Joe: All Episodes Talk

I agree! He gave the best answer I have heard in years about the late term abortion fear mongering by the right. I love how he pointed out how these pregnancies were wanted and meant to go full term but tragic circumstances intervened and now the families have a terrible decision to make. He asked how the government making this decision is better than the mother, her doctor and her religious or spiritual counselor? I would love to see him in a Vice-Presidential debate against MIke Pence.
  22. LadyChaos

Since Melissandre also said that Gendry would be the making of Kings.....(even though I think she was referring to killing him) .....I wonder if that could still be important in the final battle.
  23. Hi all, The IG and FB videos were phony, juvenile and stoopid, per usual, gimme, gimme attention!! If she’s harping on turning 50 now at age 46, what kind of freak out is going to happen when the actual day arrives!?!?!? 😆 Have an Oscar ready......the winner of the “Phony Drama Queen Sales Clerk” is.........SK!!!!!! It was a “shoe in” 👠. Forgive the really bad puns, and have a wonderful day! Thanks for the ❤️! ☮️❤️ Cowabunga
  24. She is totally pathological.
  25. Empress1

House Hunters: Buying in the USA

I thought one of the sisters had a BAD haircut. Way too choppy. Did I misinterpret or did the wife in the Queens/Long Island couple say she married her husband because she had a daughter and just wanted to be married?
  1. Load more activity