Type keyword(s) to search

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Dear God this is hands down the worst season of Survivor I've ever seen. What is going on??? I hate all of these players, and I'm simultaneously annoyed/bored to tears. Thank God Australian Survivor exists - it continues to excel in the casting department and though it sometimes adds too many twists, it is infinitely more entertaining than this steaming pile of garbage. Having recently binged like 30 seasons, it's even more apparent how bad 46 is since it was only a few months ago that I was watching all time great seasons.
  3. How do you hear them speaking on a voicemail? Do you have an answering machine?
  4. Does anyone remember that episode in SVU Season 1 where they set up a sting to catch pedophiles and it turns out half of them were FBI conducting their own sting? I feel like that's what the honey farm is. Elliot got close enough to Ayanna at the meeting to tell her where Sam's body was, so why the stupid dramatics about faking the story about burying a friend's body when he could have just told her? So ATF Agent Lady guessed Stabler was a cop after being told the story secondhand, but the guy who recounted the story never guessed? Why was Vargas sent to help search for Sam? He's not even a cop. I just envision him getting super excited that he's being included as part of the team. And how did he just randomly get Elliot's brother out of jail without telling Bell? Does anyone else think Vargas is Redcoat?
  5. I’ve only ever been into the original. I would consider watching the Tiva spin off if it were to air on CBS instead of Paramount +.
  6. Not a foodie: what, pray tell, is katsu? These chefs seem unprepared at best to compete in this competition. I disliked the naked ambition and superior attitude of Buddha, but by gum he studied the show and was prepared to be original and creative in all the challenges. This crew is boring!
  7. Does this forum have a moderator who will unlock the Love During Lockup live chat? Who's excited? Me? Naaaaaah..🥳
  8. If I don't recognize the number on our caller ID, I let it go to voicemail and immediately pick up when they announce who they are & I recognize the name and/or the practice.
  9. It all boils down to this. Sugar tried to kill Stuffy so it will be blamed on Shiela. So in essence, Sugar tried to “ serve revenge cold” but got killed instead. Did you see Hope’s eyes get larger 👀 when she saw Finn without a shirt?
  10. Officially cancelled ☹️ I’m not surprised, but I was holding out hope that maybe they’d get another half season in the fall. Maybe it’s just me, but I feel like we haven’t really gone anywhere this season and getting things wrapped up in 3-4 episodes doesn’t seem like it will be satisfying 🤷‍♀️
  11. Bravo to Rebecca. What great acting by her in that episode. It was a little tough to watch but wonderful job. And of course some really funny moments as always. Oh I hope so!!
  12. When Isaac was pretending to canoodle with Hetty in Thorapy, she urged him to kiss her neck.
  13. Speaking of “judging what’s best”, here’s a little story I’ve got to tell: Long ago, someone told me SOD awards show was more objective than Daytime Emmys because the categories were voted by soap fans through mail-in ballots. For instance, John/Marlena was voted for “Hottest Romance” and Roman/Marlena for “Most Boring Couple” in 1993(?). It was then when I saw old videos of the two pairings and recognized the sheer ridiculosity of that statement. Additionally, Lane Davies was never nominated for Daytime Emmys nor won any category of SOD awards because of his rumoured reclusiveness (not a favourable aspect for the press). And Justin Deas despite being the frequent contender and winner, thought lowly of those award shows. Instead, he'd often spent time with his children and wife on the exact day when they were broadcast live.
  14. Or maybe something will happen with the job with his FIL and he’ll go work for a rival tire company… 🤔
  15. Hey Jack, you will do anything for Harrison? Then why don’t you bring back his REAL mother, Tara, to GC? Adam why are you blaming yourself when it was Breathless Mahoney who caused most of Connor’s trauma. Adam think back. Conner’s trauma kicked in when he found out his mother was a head case and the kids in school started to bully him about it. In addition he found out that he had a half brother than he felt rejected him when Johnny and Lucy left without him. How many other kids felt it was their fault when their parents got a divorce? It seems more the rule than the exception. Summer❄️❄️❄️❄️, Claire is fresh out of a mental institution? Memorial is not what you call a mental institution. Beside being in a mental institution is a lot better than being in a ❄️❄️❄️ institution and having a nut job for a mother. Claire/Eve’s wasn’t born that way she was made that way and on the other hand you were a ❄️❄️❄️ at birth. Claire/Eve’s genetics are a lot better than yours Summer❄️❄️❄️❄️.
  16. Angelina tires and stresses me out just watching her.
  17. After Roseanne was written out of the reboot they renamed the show The Connors and it has been on the air 6 years now. No reason why they couldn't have tried that with this show. Call it The Coopers and set it at least 6 months after George has died ( so the first grief has passed). I'll be honest I was one of those people who thought the idea of Young Sheldon would never work and I was wrong. So giving Lorre some credit maybe he knows what he's doing but, I just can't with Mandy and her parents if they are the main characters (with Georgie of course) with the new show.
  18. I don't answer numbers I don't recognize, but I do answer "unknown callers" because I am dealing with a number of healthcare providers who call from their cellphones when they get a free minute in their day. If I have to call them back, we usually end up playing phone tag. My secret - I don't say anything when I answer. If they are legitimate callers, they will say "Hello? Quof?" Spam callers might have my last name from a list, but never my first, so it's a good screener. Robots just disconnect.
  19. Trevor's explanation worked, but I seem to recall the neck being an integral part of canoodling back in my "active" days. However, I thought I also recalled Hettie telling either Trevor or Isaac not to do that. Anyone else recall this?
  20. The Harvey House also has private dining rooms, and might have the supper club menu for events too. A lot of their regular menu is supper club items, like the relish tray, and they look yummy.
  1. Load more activity