Forums forums
PRIMETIMER

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Ananayel

S11.E08: Snatch Game at Sea

I've been saying for a long time I wanted someone to do Charo, JoAnn Worley, and Celine (among others.) I was so excited. Two out of the three were fine, but Celine. Oh man. She's such a talent, but such a spaz. Huge lost opportunity. And I'm not a fan of doing male celebs on Snatch Game, so I would have liked all JoAnn. I could not be more over Silky if I tried. If she gets anywhere near the final I'm going lose my mind. The makeover challenge may be her undoing though.
  3. anamika

Season 8: Speculation and Spoilers Discussion

https://ew.com/tv/2019/04/18/game-of-thrones-character-change/
  4. oakville

Morning Joe: All Episodes Talk

I enjoyed the interview with Congressman Tim Ryan. Mika asked him if he wrestled an alligator like Terry MCauliffe. Joe asked Tim to call in from the campaign trail.
  5. LadyChatts

Past Seasons Talk: The Tribe Has Spoken

Guatemala was the first season with the idol, and even if you didn’t want to watch the whole season, I’d recommend watching the idol related episodes alone. It’s like the blind leading the blind. No one knew what to make of the idol or where to even begin looking. Judd got a clue as part of a reward as to where the idol was, and he tried convincing everyone it was buried in the ground. Gary caught him one day looking up in the trees, so he assumed rightfully that the idol was in a tree. He found it, and the idol actually had to be played before the vote that season.
  6. Tom Holmberg

Say What?: Commercials That Made Us Scratch Our Heads

Taken orally. My theory, and I'm not a doctor but I play one on the internet, is that because it's a liquid, it works faster and you get more painkiller all at once (plus the alcohol). Then again it could be the placebo effect.
  7. boyznkatz

In The Media: DWTS

Wow, nice home. Is that what you get for 1.9 million in NJ? In the Bay Area where I live, that would get you a three bedroom, 2 bathroom old shack.
  8. Mr. Minor

S09.E10: A Supreme Snub

Yes! No disrespect taken. Big Dick's Gift Shop https://bigdickshalfwayinn.co/
  9. Do you really think any of the current crop of writers even remembers season 2?
  10. ByaNose

Home Shopping Network

Fake Joy Mangano is on HSN now. She is selling a clearance price "Couture Leather Satchel & Clutch w/velvet detail for the low price of $49.95. Oh, how the mighty have fallen.
  11. Take another little piece of my liii-ver, baby....[apologies to Janis Joplin]
  12. ChitChat

S12.E19: The Inspiration Deprivation

He and Penny once sang it "in the round." I think it was an early episode when she threw her shoulder out while in the tub. He took her to the hospital and then tucked her into bed when they got home. I'm pretty sure it was that episode. Someone correct me if I'm wrong!
  13. It won't matter because it was an "accident"
  14. I asked a German friend of mine if she could figure it out. She thinks Christine meant "Bunten Teller." It's literally a colorful (or clashing) dish and not a birthday tradition at all. Christine may have heard as in a collection of chocolates and translated it in her head to a collection of snacks or someone she knows may have used that expression. With Christine, who knows?
  15. TaraS1

S31E01: You're In Our Race Now

I avoided all spoilers about who was coming back, so I went nuts when I saw Janelle! I've never missed a season of BB (or Survivor or TAR) and she's always, far and away, been my favorite houseguest. Go Janey! #byebyebitches Sadly, I'm not that excited by any of the Survivor or TAR teams, except Becca and Floyd. I liked Korey during his season, but Tyler and his yuk-yuk laughing made me insane. Either way, though, so glad the Race is back!!
  16. Drogo

S08.E01: Winterfell

Not a council. A Maester and a Master at Arms... neither of whom she has to check in with.
  17. Suckhole of Self: The Ethan “Cane” Ashby Story by Traci Abbott, available at all fine retailers in paperback, hardcover, audio and board book format (requested by Nicholas Newman, who co-wrote the chapter This Time I’ll Keep My Wanderin’, Lonesome Pants Bronco Home, I Swear!). Attend a book signing at Genoa City hotspot Society and get your copy autographed by Abbott & Ashby, a literary force to be reckoned with! One lucky fan will win a toddler named Sam that they can raise as their very own. *Attendees are asked to refrain from wearing strong fragrances, particularly garlic, and to leave their cross jewelry at home. Mr. Ashby is still regenerating from the last time he burst into flames at the Milwaukee Borders.
  18. Really, pr monkeys? They are actually lifting the s2 finale name for this? So I guess it's going g to be the mix of s2 and s8 finales with all Heaven Breaking loose and not!angels on Earth. Maybe Sam will end up getting those Demins get shouted at to help them fight zombie angels so we end up with the Boy King anyway.
  19. Madtown

Jill & Derick Dullard: Counting On (Donations)

Excellent...lol
  20. My problem with Bethenny is that she tends to come in like a bulldozer running over people with her advice. She seems to mean well, but I think she needs to work on her delivery, and not do stuff like that on camera. Tinsley & LuAnn had a nice conversation over lunch. That's the kind of real moments I like to see. Tinsley doesn't do well when everybody is chiming in on telling her what to do. I know I would've walked away from that table too!
  21. Efzee

Which is why referred to her other appearances. We were only shown her "council" on Bear Island, yet she consistently has made statements and even "crowned" the King in the North without checking in with them.
  22. Gummo

They have good reason to nor respect or trust Jon, he's got a lousy track record as a leader: His first leadership role was Leader of the Night's Watch -- some of his men murdered him, that's how much they trusted his leadership. His near-disastrous leadership in the Battle of the Bastards has already been discussed at length. When the Northmen acclaimed Jon King of the North, he immediately left for months, then returned having given up his title to follow a foreigner who was a descendant of the hated Mad King ... without consulting anyone. He comes back and just expects everyone to accept and support his actions, including Sansa, who's been working hard at keeping the North in line during his absence. I don't blame her for being pissed, she was holding Winterfell for the King of the North, not for the Consort to the Queen. In other words, every time Jon's been in charge, he's either failed or had to be saved by someone else (sometimes by magical means). Jon's a noble warrior and a good man, but he's a LOUSY leader.
  23. KungFuBunny

S09.E10: A Supreme Snub

I mean no disrespect, Mr Minor but is it halfway in because it's big?
  24. DudeLeaveMeAlone

Catelynn (and Tyler)

I can totally tell by this picture that she FLOVES the dentist. Come on, that's the best picture? She's holding onto the hygienist's hand for cripes sake.
  25. Loandbehold

S06.E13: The Bimbo

Kevin! Holt is a hot piece of ass!* PDA handshakes! What's not to love? The cold open was great w/ the personalized high fives. But what really took it to the next level was Jake's commentary on each individual move and how much it pained him to watch. Oh, Jake. You really do need to arrive on time for roll call. In fact, you should take it like Holt is former NY Giants coach Tom Coughlin - if the meeting is scheduled to begin at 8 AM and you arrive at 8 AM, you're 10 minutes late. Amy and Terry's Lunch-Offs made for a funny B-story. And how Hitchcock and Scully were continually able to break the space-time continuum b/c free food was involved. * I wonder what Cheddar feels about Holt's soft, squishy brain.
  26. jrlr

S17.E06: Power Play

She admits to 34, but she seems more like late-40s to me - a lot like uber-hipster Michelle on PRA, who also claims 34. Is there something magic about that number?
  1. Load more activity