Type keyword(s) to search

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I so agree with you all. I miss the old format. I did enjoy seeing the completed music videos, but I prefer to see the kids pair up and perform in various genres live. There are so many memorable performances that moved me and entertained me. After this season is over I won’t remember anything they did. Ive always fast forwarded thru the judging anyway. With this being so scripted I wonder if the producers already know who they want as winner.
  3. Here is what I would like to see, and actually I don't think it's asking too much of the parents of these kids: 1. Get Lylah speech help! How can you not see the vast difference in your first born and second? 2. Stop laughing at her when she falls or is clumsy. You would be rushing to Jackson with a first aid kit if were him. 3. Don't forget about that 3rd kid you had to have! 4. Fix Jackson's legs, the first surgery did nothing. Oh, and stop favoring him.
  4. I really REALLY want to meet that feral Puritan ghost in a future episode!
  5. Be still, my heart! They played on the top floor of our brand new parking garage, first one in the whole town of Dubuque and that was on of the songs. I assume their career was on the downslide by then.... Danny's has been sliding for even longer.
  6. TVLine interview with Rebecca Wisocky (Hetty) https://www.givememyremote.com/remote/2024/04/18/ghosts-how-did-hetty-die-rebecca-wisocky-interview/ I’ll admit I didn’t clue in that Hetty killed herself until she revealed the cord and her neck to the other ghosts. In the flashback, I thought she was going to use the cord to trip or strangle any of the police officers, though that probably doesn’t make sense thinking about it
  7. FJ was an instaget (with and asterisk!), and my first FJ in 42 FJs, which is perfect since “What is 42?” is the correct response to: Douglas Adams famously declared this was the answer to “the Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe, and Everything” in “The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.” I got FJ because I had recently become obsessed with finding out more about my 1st grade teacher in Cheshire, Connecticut. Thank you, Miss Freeman! I'm glad Alison will go to the TOC, and especially that she got to tell her story about her voice. Marko's voice is almost too perfect😉, but I think he too stands a good chance of making it the TOC.
  8. Q’s a legend in his own mind. I guarantee he will try and spin his whole quitting into something that makes him look positive and like a player-to himself. Everyone seemed more annoyed that he was ruining their plans and less that they cared if he stayed last night. I think no one is going to take him seriously or listen to him. So maybe once he realizes he’s not going to call the shots anymore he really will take his ball and go home. I don’t know anymore about the original tribe splits, but Hunter and Venus clearly don’t like each other, and I’m guessing her and Liz aren’t cool either. I don’t really think Hunter and Liz had problems but since she orchestrated getting Tevin out I doubt there’s any loyalty there. From a secret scene posted in the media thread, Maria doesn’t seem to completely trust Ben and I think has little use for him and I don’t even know where Charlie stands anymore. Oddly enough Yanu could have been another underdog Tika 3, which is maybe what Kenzie was going for, until Q went off the rails and now her and Tiffany know he’s not loyal to them. I do kind of like though that there isn’t one big alliance mowing everyone down.
  9. oh, thanks for that... I mean even guessing what happened it is so so so disturbing!
  10. I posted that I thought what "the Alliance" did was cheating and of course it was brought to my attention that it is within the rules. Well hot damn! I know that! I know it's within the rules! In my book what they did was cheating even though it's allowed. In this day and age where everyone receives a trophy and actually being a competitor is a thing of the past, it's no wonder that there are some that like and agree with this....cheating! I know the showrunners at TAR won't listen to the fans, but I hope they change the rules. They made some progress with having each pit stop an elimination one. They also made it mandatory for every team to vote during the U-Turn. At least last season it was. Having teams "earn" their victories is much better than looking for help. It makes for a better show. Danny n Angie Rod n Leticia Amber n her dude (don't remember his name) These three teams I'm rooting for their eliminations in the coming weeks!
  11. I'd reckon it's less of a reboot but rather a spin off series. There's been enough time that has passed that they have a full new decade (2010 to 2024/5). I hope the cast is really good and I think Cold Case has a really great ensemble. I'll be honest though, Lilly would've made a lot more sense to come back considering where she ended, though I do love Danny Pino. I'd love to see how cases play out now though.
  12. 🎵🎶This diamond ring doesn't shine for me anymore....🎶🎵 and man I miss the Ed Sullivan show!
  13. Oh oh, with the Flower story and the Hetty story, I forgot that my biggest laugh this week came from Alberta. At the beginning when Sam and Jay are leaving, they mention it'll be nice to have sex without anyone watching. Sass says, "You watch?". Alberta goes, "You don't?". 😂😂😂
  14. Boring episode when half of it involves the baby/marriage/in-laws crap. And all of that part has now completely set-up the final pieces of the stupid spinoff I will never view an episode of. When even seeing Dale on screen is a relief to escape the above you know that spin-off is going to be DOA. I want to see "Sheldon:The College Years" instead. I'm still in the dark here how he went not being able to stand being around other students to suddenly having two roommates.
  15. New pic of Elizabeth. She's very solemn.
  16. I'm watching the show where Fornell pulled a gun on a doctor just doing his job?? Irredeemable. Moreso because I got the feeling the writers wanted us to be rooting for Fornell as he did this. Really spoiled the character for me.
  17. Now we know why Hetty was reluctant to tell Alberta who killed her. Hetty's sacrifice was for nothing.
  18. Nominations for Lead Actor and Lead Actress for this year’s Daytime Emmys were released a day early. For Actress, Katherine Kelly Lang and Annika Noelle were nominated. Notably absent is Jackie Wood. I’m happy for KKL but she will probably lose again, perhaps to her onscreen daughter who I think is a pretty bad actress. For Actor, Scott Clifton, Thorsten Kaye and John McCook. I wouldn’t mind seeing McCook win but I really don’t like the other two. I have no idea how Thorsten Kaye won last year… he is such a bad actor.
  19. As always, Hetty for the win👏👏👏👏👏👏 That was brilliant. And on a lighter note...let me get this straight, there's a feral puritan ghost named Patience roaming around in the dirt?!?!?😂😂😂😂
  20. This has been the most "filler episode" season ever! Still don't know we needed 99 episodes!
  21. I was confused too so I rewound and saw that Clare made her statement and finished off with "you all can believe me or not, I don't care!" That's when Emily asked why no one believes Clare. That shot of them both on screen crying was hilarious! And then it had a "sexy" cutout in the upper back but she was wearing something (a tube top? Spanx?) underneath, which made it look tacky.
  22. I think MTS will get it next year. This year’s awards are for work submitted in 2023. CH might get a supporting nod but she didn’t drive story last year. Same with Grossman.
  23. And that's the exact beauty of an alliance. NOT to come in last. Exactly! Danny helping out with his navigation skills assured he and his Mom get at the very least one more leg to run on the Race. I love strategy being used on TAR and this was brilliant strategy to trade off his strength in return for help from the teams he helped in other areas. There will come a time shortly when this alliance will go by the wayside. All the teams know that. But it has made perfect sense until this point. It is a very good season. Watch it. What tripped up a lot of Racers was that the start line was not at the very bottom of the map puzzle but half way up the right side. Also the temperature in those cars I'm guessing was probably around 120 degrees given all the Racers commented strongly on that. That and bouncing around the track with your adrenaline pumping adds to the disorientation. Then a timer in the background adding to the stress level. Might be easy to solve on our couches but I believe it was extremely hard to solve given those race parameters.
  24. Buck can be impulsive but I'd argue he has grown quite a bit over the course of the series from dealing with his unusual childhood trauma, ditching his womanizing to date towards a potential relationship more than just to get laid, and crafting solid relationships where he's even considered a potential guardian should something happen to Eddie. But more importantly, I don't think deciding to date a man is an example of refusing to grow up or impulsivity. It's growing and opening himself to new facets of himself. People generally don't date people they know they won't be attracted to on a whim, so I think it's a pretty safe bet that Buck is romantically interested in Tommy. And I do not think this show is going to be "whoopsie, we've changed our mind and he's not bi any longer." That doesn't mean Buck won't date women again. If things with Tommy don't work out, he probably will. But this creative group is going to keep him bi. Buck's in his early 30s, and while he hasn't had a multiple-year-long relationship, I think dating Taylor for a year probably was pretty significant, and he probably would have dated Abby for quite a while if she hadn't ghosted him after her mother's death.
  1. Load more activity