Forums forums
PRIMETIMER

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. This sums it up so perfectly. Bethenny by her own admission said that when Dennis proposed, she didn't even say yes. She accepted the ring and told him that they needed to discuss terms and conditions of their relationship and marriage to one another. She couldn't even bring herself to tell anyone about their engagement while he was living and it was likely because of her that he also kept it secret. She didn't want another circus in her life but she welcomed the circus in his death. She got all of the attention for being the grieving fiance but he got none for being the fiance that was alive and breathing and ready to say 'I do' for her. Bethenny speaks to Lu so convincingly that I feel pretty sure that Bethenny doesn't know the depths of her own selfishness and self-serving behaviour.
  3. TexasGal

S02.E03: Nightmare on Bourbon Street

The scene where Reece pouted and lashed out because Reagan wanted to tell Jeff first - good luck Reagan with your soul mate! Because I suspect that's really who he is. He said they had been together for a year - anyone know how that tracks in real time?
  4. Annb67

Josiah and Lauren: He Has To Marry Somebody

Oh Lauren you batshit crazy little girl. This constant reference to your balloon baby/late, heavy period/miscarriage is nuts. Get help pronto. Also, you don't look pregnant yet, you just look like you're showing off that you just ate a whole pizza by yourself...a food baby.
  5. Ashforth

Commercials That Annoy, Irritate or Outright Enrage

Haley Reinhart's signature vocal style (s l o w) could lead one to believe that she is in dire need of one (or more!) of the many depression medications that are relentlessly pushed in TV ads. I swear she could make Pharrell Williams' "Happy" sound like a funeral dirge.
  6. AZChristian

S04.E08: Nowhere to Run

Probably pays more than a truck driver who won't drive or a handyman who doesn't get up until 11:00, then goes to the gym, then hangs around his house. And after seeing the way he grabbed that phone out of Libby's hand, I would NOT want him coaching (or anywhere near) any member of my family.
  7. I'd watch any tv show with Dean and Tarik. They are FUNNY! Like, I'm genuinely laughing with them. Two grown women eating ring pops on tv does not read well to me. How cutesy *insert eye roll*
  8. Melina22

S02.E02: Tell Tale Hearts

It's odd. In one way she's wonderful. And yet she keeps taking me out of the show. When she was fiddling with her necklace talking to Madeline I thought, "No one else would do that! I love it!" but then I was thinking about her acting, not accepting her as a character. Maybe camp is a good description.
  9. Why do you guys think of the Ed Westwick stuff? I am living abroad and just now caught up with the case, apparently he's been cleared and Netflix is going to keep working with him? I remember at the time I believed the accusers because they seemed credible, but I didn't follow up on the investigations... I was a huge fan before, what is your guys opinion here, is he innocent or is it just another case of an abuser getting away with rape?
  10. Ijustwantsomechips

Jill & Derick Dullard: Counting On (Donations)

I think she’s wearing rain boots. I’ve got polka dots, flowers, plaid... the busier the better. Finally, someone else understands the church year book. My cousins and I get a kick out of that thing now. How small would the picture have to be to get all the Duggars?
  11. Honey

Lidia's dress was a light purple color on my TV.
  12. I’m really beginning to think Lu is in LaLa Land. She does what she wants without regard to others, isn’t a helper, really thinks she’s great as an entertainer, and doesn’t have feelings for the unfortunate. Two men have left HER, and there doesn’t seem to be another in the horizon. She really must be a bitch, with a phony smile. I’m disappointed.
  13. Mrs. Hanson

I agree. I have never been a "Right Fighter" - heck I will admit to something just to move on and move forward. Even in my 20's I was this way. Just get over it, people!! But all of these people are so obsessed with being right and being "respected" while showing no respect to anyone else! I wanted to engage in a drinking game every time Jay or Ashley told each other to "F*&k off" or said the word "f*#k" or anyone in the Chantal/Pedro drama said the word "respect" or "disrespect" but I would have been passed out long before the show ended. I agree with the poster who said it would benefit Chantal to see that how she is in the DR now, for a few days, is how Pedro is in the US every damn day. Chantal, would you want to go to his mom's house for a family dinner? No, that is why Pedro did not want to attend Thanksgiving. Get it?
  14. Stacey1014

The Lonely Js Club: Jana, Jedidiah, Jeremiah and Jason

I’ll cut Jana a little slack. As the oldest girl with a twin and older brother, maybe she participated a bit in the home repair projects growing up. Maybe she showed an interest in home decorating/repairs and that became their “thing”, something that he didn’t have as much in common with the other kids.
  15. monicageller

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

So much to unpack here. 'Your a nosey person', for starters...
  16. RandomWatcher

BB in the Media: Outside the Fishbowl

Swaggy is now in a Twitter feud with BB 15's Amanda
  17. I personally like Kelsey, but I think she got used to the rich lifestyle and things like $500 candles don't affect her. I saw the registry months back when I was trying to find her wedding website, but it's locked down.
  18. There's an obvious troll going on guys, just ignore them
  19. Lemur

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

No fence and the kids are still wearing those froghopper things. TEACH YOUR KIDS TO SWIM IF YOU HAVE A POOL. (I think I post this once a year at the start of the summer. I live at the Shore. The twilight rescue calls haven't started yet, but it hasn't been overly warm either.) Don't you just love it when unreformed and unrepentant criminals like Jenelle try to act all pious? It's just more proof that irony is a far more difficult concept that many people admit. I honestly hope that her kids see their mother for what she is and what she was and decide that nah, that's not them. Right?! Well, she probably will be, like a bad nightmare or a ghost. David will be long-gone, off to someone younger and dumber he can breed with.
  20. Kellyee

I will join Team Andrei when Andrei stops relying on his father-in-law's money and gets a damn job and pulls his own weight. You can't take with one hand and slap with the other. Even Libby's job is being financed by her dad. If they want to do their own thing, then do it. Start by paying back the Dad for the apartment security deposit. Until then, Andrei needs to shut it. Without that baby shower, they would putting their daughter in a dresser drawer to sleep ala Little House on the Prairie. And they'd be homeless. Libby's sisters are rather horrid, but Libby and Andrei are moochers to the core. Andrei could have taken that trucking job until he found something else. He is choosing to sit on his ass.
  21. Booney

Who is... James Holzhauer?

Saw a news story this morning about James replying to a 5-year-old who wrote him a letter. Cool story: https://www.localsyr.com/amp/news/local-news/5-year-old-from-wny-receives-reply-letter-from-former-jeopardy-champ-james-holzhauer/2080630178
  22. jeansheridan

S02.E02: Tell Tale Hearts

She only told him because of Chloe. All last season she protected him from that truth. But the moment the word "assault" came up and she knows Chloe is talking, what can you do? It's like kids exchanging horrifically bad birth control advice. You can only counter bad information with correct information. I still wish we had heard her explaination. I am not sure David E. Kelly knew how to write it. But just like explaining sex or good touch/bad touch or death, there has to be a way to cover an assault. Maybe not full on rape, but he knows what bullying looks like.
  23. Khondabi said that picture was on a recent trip to Miami wearing the GILI pants. She said she ate like a king and still felt comfortable in those pants. How cute. Graver also expressed to Khondabi how much she loved Albierti and was going to 7:30am spin class today and was going to wear one of the Graver pants to spin class but not sure which ones!?
  24. Vixenstud

The Real Housewives Of Potomac

See I think this is one of those rare cases where Candiace is right for the entirely wrong reasons. She is spot on that her commenting on whether Ashley really wants to have a baby is no different than Ashley's speculation that Monique was in an accident because she was a drunk. Both of them observed something, then made a huge assumption based upon that observation. And she is also right that Ashley does this on a regular so she should be the last to complain. I say go Candiace, go! Beside Ashley going after Monique with her drinking, she was also on Karen’s ass about her financial issues so no, I don’t feel one bit sorry for all the karma’s she is getting….I will say that I felt for her and Michael as they discussed late baby Darby. My problem with Candiace was her telling of all people Gizzard about Monique's comments on Katie. Turns out on WWHN she did see the error of her dumb ways, 'cause you know this is coming out soon. Shirley, Shirley….heiffa, the only reason you are pro-Monique is because of Chris. Monique is a better person than I am ‘cause I’d be giving her constant side-eye and I’d still be holding a grudge. She’s the black Marie Barone and I’m glad Chris stood up for his wife. Lawd yes! She's as stupid as they come and I just cain't with Beaky Buzzard anymore. That house had better look like a fucking palace when they are through, it should have been done by now. I like White Chris....UO, but so what.
  25. Next weekend's comic cons (updated, with schedules)... Code 8 premiere, June 20, 2019 (Sydney, AU) Stephen Amell https://www.facebook.com/pg/Code8Movie/events/?ref=page_internal -Thu. (6/20) at 7:00pm - Red Carpet Event-Sydney Supanova Sydney, June 21-23, 2019 (AU) Stephen Amell and David Ramsey (also Robbie Amell and Italia Ricci) https://www.supanova.com.au/events/sydney-2019/guests/ Event Programme -Fri. (6/21) at 5:00pm - Arrowverse: Stephen Amell, Robbie Amell, David Ramsey and Italia Ricci -Fri. (6/21) at 6:00pm - Supanova Supa-Star Showcase -Fri. (6/21) at 7:45pm - Shoot Arrows with Arrow (group archery event with Stephen Amell) -Sat. (6/22) at 2:30pm - Stephen Amell and David Ramsey -Sun. (6/23) at 1:00pm - Robbie Amell and Italia Ricci Smallville Comic Con, June 22-23, 2019 (Smallville/Hutchinson, KS) (Brandon Routh) http://smallvillecomiccon.com/guests Program -Sat. (6/22) at 1:00pm - Brandon Routh Q&A
  1. Load more activity