Type keyword(s) to search

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Actually, is there any relevance to Carly telling Jason what Sonny was up to with Pikeman seeing as Jason is all about how he'll never turn on Sonny? Or is he about to spill all of this to his handler?
  3. I know that the scenes of Cabot Cove are actually filmed in California. I WANT to go to those cliffs! That bluff! Does anyone know where it was filmed? I'm too lazy to look it up, hee!
  4. This article was long and I wanted to quote too much, so I'm posting the link for you to read the entire thing if you're interested - among other things, the author (a food editor) writes about being a media guest during a rooftop challenge and being a volunteer dishwasher in the kitchen during the Frank Lloyd Wright challenge...... A peek behind the scenes on ‘Top Chef Wisconsin’ By Lindsay Christians Apr 15, 2024 https://captimes.com/food-drink/a-peek-behind-the-scenes-on-top-chef-wisconsin/article_3332dd3e-f9d5-11ee-b02d-6bb612b3ca9c.htm
  5. Sorry, I had stopped watching years before this happened, so can't comment? Only to ask did Oliver have hair? That's the sticking point for me. Not only is Zende bald, but the hair texture is SO OBVIOUSLY different. I guess Show just wants us to ignore that? And I am really having a problem with calling it "sleeping with" "had sex with" when to my eyes, it was assault. Luna was not in any condition to give consent. And in what world did Zende think she would want to sleep with him? Because she was in his bed? That Luna didn't even say RJ's name during the boinking? Or Zende's? Unless it was all "oh yeah, baby" nonsense.
  6. On a scale from 1 to 10, the level of plot coincidence and contrivance is set to 19. Lucy, Maximus, the Ghoul, Thaddeus and the Dog all happen cross and crisscross paths with one another with perfect timing. With the appearance of radio DJ Fred Armisen, the leader of Vault #4 and the other vault characters, it seems safe to assume that this show wants to be a comedy.. .. which is perfectly fine .. but the wacky tone of the show isn't doing it for me. If the show was more like the pre-Nuclear storyline, with a sense of dread, corporate conspiracies, anarchist groups and conflicting ideologies, I would like it much more. I never played the game - so any appeal based on references to that is completely lost on me. I can only judge it for how it appeals to me as a streaming series.
  7. The city mouse/country mouse ship on New Orleans being the only one to get me. I mostly dropped the show after Shalita Grant's Special Agent Percy left to join the FBI.
  8. Doesn't Candiace have a reoccurring role on a tv show, or was that just part of a fever dream?
  9. I had forgotten this show was still alive
  10. I've found her stories funny during the interview portion. I find it less cute when she throws out random responses to clues she doesn't know. Found this exchange funny on the J! Facebook thread for the "Great Brits" FJ category:
  11. 'Top Chef: Wisconsin's Alisha Elenz and Kaleena Bliss Recap Their Team Challenge Conflict MIKE BLOOM APRIL 16, 2024 https://parade.com/tv/top-chef-wisconsin-21-alisha-elenz-kaleena-bliss-interview
  12. I’m glad the twins won although I don’t really like their design aesthetic. I liked the guys space the best. If I were buying this to live in or use for a rental I think my first priorities would be having a few bedrooms. People who have kids or people who travel with friends need separate bedrooms. I would make the closets smaller but with more room to hang clothes and more storage space for clothes rather than champagne bars or fireplaces. I thought the primary bedroom spaces all seemed kind of small compared to the giant bathrooms and closets. I would also like a library and writing space and a media room with a big screen TV. As far as outdoor space, all the houses looked cluttered to me and I would want a more peaceful place to look at the water. I thought they all had too much stuff outside; if it is a vacation rental people aren’t having parties with 100 guests.
  13. I don't know who it was but I do the same thing. Lol. Especially for shows I'm just starting. :)
  14. Did anyone else think Aaron looked like he'd stopped at a margarita bar on the way to work?
  15. First off this morning I'm still trying to figure out how MSNBC stretches a two hour show with commercials into a four hour show with two hours of returns and this is profitable. Nevermind the fact that if you really want the actual news in real time you'll never get it here. Eddie can take his book and shove it. He's persona non gratis to me
  16. Caity Lotz and Kyle Schmid Team for Lifetime’s Yoga Teacher Killer (Exclusive) BY KEISHA HATCHETT APRIL 15, 2024 https://tvline.com/news/caity-lotz-kyle-schmid-lifetime-movie-yoga-teacher-killer-1235200768/
  17. Caity Lotz and Kyle Schmid Team for Lifetime’s Yoga Teacher Killer (Exclusive) BY KEISHA HATCHETT APRIL 15, 2024 https://tvline.com/news/caity-lotz-kyle-schmid-lifetime-movie-yoga-teacher-killer-1235200768/
  18. No apologies necessary. Glad to get my spreadsheet filled in. 😉
  19. Ugh, can’t watch Tuesday’s show until Wednesday. Thanks soccer! An Emmy worthy show? Really? Must be the extra writers. Can’t wait!
  20. Right now I'm seeing a nice dinner...pasta, salad*, and garlic knots. *Actually I believe it's carpaccio, but there's greens and cheese shavings on top; I wouldn't eat the meat but the greens with parmesan look good. (Also a goose egg...🥚)
  21. I was thinking that too. Either the show is teasing us or this is how Georgie gets a job with his new father in law and becomes the tire king. Maybe they'll find a way to deal with Georgie so he doesn't get in too much trouble. Yes to both questions. Similar stuff is also happening on "Bob Hearts Abishola" where entire plot points and characters are being ignored in its final season. Although where the blonde thing is concerned I thought BBT canon said they never spoke about the incident again so I can see some basis for that being dropped. Instead of a spin-off on this show, why didn't they do another spin-off on BBT itself? I think that would be more interesting. I think I can answer that - some of the cast needed a break after so many years on a weekly show and the others were not in consideration without those characters. I think Chuck Lorre was kind of grasping to have another sitcom on network TV after the rest of his sitcoms have ended or been cancelled and this was the only one he could work out at the time to keep the chain unbroken. Without this spin-off this would have been the first time network did not have a Chuck Lorre sitcom on it in close to 20 years. My family was like that too, only my mother was not anywhere near an insufferable, meddling, overbearing type like Mary is. But yeah, my loveable peacekeeper Dad with a family of hot headed Sicilians was a good match!
  22. Technically speaking a NCIS franchise. Just tag in new actors on occasion and it runs like a soap opera.
  23. I thought it was a little careless of Margaret to just write out another check to the vendor who said they hadn’t been paid without looking into it more. Both she and Francie thought they had paid him already but then it was like oh well, let’s just write another check. Don’t they keep books on those kind of things? I know, nitpicking, but it bugged. I do love the show but it’s definitely one where I have to keep reminding myself not to get too caught up in how realistic something is.
  24. Anthony Mackie enters Brave New World in first look at next Captain America By Nick Romano April 11, 2024 https://ew.com/captain-america-4-first-look-anthony-mackie-harrison-ford-brave-new-world-8629213
  1. Load more activity