Type keyword(s) to search

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I really hope that Hope is one thousand percent done with Thomas now. He's not changed, he was just behaving because he was getting what he wanted. As soon as things didn't go his way, he used Douglas as a weapon to hurt her. Sending him in there to tell Hope that Caroline is his mother and he wants to leave was the single most painful thing he could do to her, and he knows that. A decent father would have told Douglas that the romantic relationship between him and Hope does not affect his relationship with either parent, that they both still love him more than anything in the world, just like they were both his parents who love him when Hope was married to Liam. Instead, he sends Douglas in there with the "why aren't we good enough" line. Whenever he comes back to town, he should be dead to her, period. No sex is good enough for his bullshit. And all of his assurances of how "I would never hurt you," meant "as long as you do what I want." And his bitchass sister? Oh, fuck her. Get her good, Hope. Tear her marriage to pieces and then help Finn fight for custody. I want to see RJ tear into her, too. And who holds Forrester stock? Let's see Steffy get booted from her position for decimating what seems to be the company's most successful line. Let's see her start facing some consequences for her bullshit. And, Ridge, it's past time you have a talk with your little princess about how you, Brooke, and her sainted mother were all responsible for the decisions and mistakes that were made over the years. Brooke didn't singlehandedly bring chaos into their lives. He brought chaos into their lives when he couldn't decide between two women and flitted back and forth. Taylor brought chaos into their lives when she stayed away for years at a time, even doing it still to this day, not staying in town to be with her kids and grandkids if Ridge's dick isn't included in the deal. Hell, throw Eric into the mix with the other three, since he was certainly involved in all of that mess at various points. And, of course, the fifth adult, who was probably the biggest agent of chaos - her dear granny. Stephanie interfered and manipulated (you know, just like her bitchass granddaughter) in everyone's love lives whenever things weren't going how she wanted them to go. She was probably responsible for more than half of the chaos, and another quarter or so of it was everyone's reactions to her chaos. Ridge needs to get some balls and tell her that she needs to treat his wife (or whatever they are now) with some amount of respect, and if she has complaints about her childhood, she needs to direct them to him, because he was her father, and he was the one who made choices that affected her and her siblings. The buck should stop with him.
  3. Really good ending to the three parter. Stupid Hone Alone kid. Of course he gets left on a sinking boat because he never pays attention to anything going on around him. Glad Lady Captain survived. Loved her reaction to Bobby’s heroics. Also really liked that the seemingly inept doctor came through on the end. Sucks that Lola is the one left holding the bag now that Julian is dead. With her criminal record she will likely do some time and Norman sticking by her is iffy this time. I did like that Julian was a criminal but not a complete asshole. Entertaining three parter. This bodes well for 911 on ABC.
  4. Here's another NCAA rule I don't understand - an Illinois player committed an offensive foul on the same possession another Illinois player made a basket but the basket counted because it left his hand before the foul?
  5. I had to look it up, and found this: "The symbol "S" is used to represent entropy because German physicist Rudolf Clausius chose it in the late 1800s, possibly in honor of French physicist Nicolas Sadi-Carnot. Sadi-Carnot published a paper in 1824 about heat engines, and Clausius studied his work over many years. Another possibility is that the symbol "E" was already taken."
  6. He's a professional. And he has editors. He wouldn't make a joke that violated his values in other areas because he doesn't know how to draw the line, and if he cared about the wrongness of mocking disabled people, he wouldn't have trouble drawing the line there, either.
  7. Are they contractually obligated to have a psychic in every version/season?
  8. They killed two bad guys (one of whom they tried to redeem along the way) and one good guy, and 2 of the 3 were Black. Yes, I'm keeping count. There's no way Athena would miss her shot, but at least sending the bad guy to do the dangerous climb, ensured that Athena didn't get the falling to their death story.
  9. If you mean the chefs, the eliminated chefs (main show and LCK) are kept around while the entire season up to the destination for the finale is filmed, sequestered so that no one outside knows who and in what order they were booted.
  10. I just finished this episode and am trying to figure out whether I want to space these out like I have been doing, or just finish it off! Seeing that Season 2 Australia and the New Zealand versions are available are tipping me toward finishing this season tonight!
  11. Those spoilers are killing me XD. Oh, god, I can't wait for this episode...
  12. I got the TS of S (for entropy) but I still don't know (and have never known) why S was chosen for that purpose.
  13. Is the reunion available in the US (on Peacock)? I tried searching but that doesn’t always seem to work for me. (And the above isn’t a spoiler if you’ve watched the episode, but I copied it from the “general” thread.)
  14. Kyle wants the crazy Claire. This will be interesting. Nick blaming the guard and cops? How about the people who fell for her plan. Adams trying to find a flight? When he has a family jet? Adam sent Sally to tell Victor and Nick about Connor? Seems odd. It's not Victor and Nick Sally needs to tell to support Adam, it's his sister. Good for Nick for pointing out that Connor info should not come from Sally and going to Adam himself. Their scenes talking about Connor with Nick supporting Adam was good. Why should Adam have to fill Victor in and keep him in the know? Victor lies and keeps his plans from Adam. Jack being dumb. Tucker trying to tell him how Ashley needs help and she's all over the place and Jack's not wanting to believe him. He needs to start seeing it. Good for Tucker to tell him he needs to get her help. Then instead he runs to help Nikki? Jack choosing Nikki again.
  15. Not bad, I'm glad Ormewood's wife finally pulled the trigger & left. The tears were a good touch, that or rage is usually the result when a dude finds an empty closet & a note. I like Betty fine, but what all is she supposed to be doing more of in the show? I don't get when people say they want more. Her licking her butt? Slurping water? Chasing a ball? Lying on the couch? Dogs do that, but I can't see the need to film it. She's an accessory, like Nico. Who I still don't like. I liked the little "Ex-Housewives" plot. It was amusing, and brought Ormewood & Angie into a story. A little ridiculousness among the murders, attempted rape, dead birds and stalking is fine with me.
  16. I do not think they were orphans because they went home for a while after the school burned down.
  17. I understand the reason they apply: delusions of grandeur. What I don't understand is why casting thinks the viewers have any interest in seeing them. I do viewer reviews for CBS and CW, and I try to tell them repeatedly to pay more attention to who they chose as contestants. I don't seem to be getting anywhere.
  18. They had so much momentum with WandaVision, and if they had kept returning to those characters and relationships, we could have had some really good movies. Instead we probably won't find out until 2026 whether Wanda is even alive.
  19. Awwww, I'm a bit bummed about Julian. He was a scamp and a con man but I enjoyed him nevertheless. One thing I liked about 9-1-1 was a relatively low body count. I hope they don't change that at ABC. It might be unrealistic, but I enjoy few deaths.
  20. I'm not sure that they understand there is a huge difference between "enthusiastic" and "obnoxious." Add me to the list of those who want them gone.
  21. I was wondering if the blind students' parents were consulted ahead of the move or was it assumed that they should just be grateful a new school was secured even if in a different state? And did any of the parents ever visit the kids once they moved to Walnut Grove? Or were these blind orphans? So many questions...
  22. They do get residuals but Phil wasn't just a writer. He was the creator. Every time the show gets sold into reruns or a foreign adaptation is made, he gets paid. He's working with the same production company as Anthony Bourdain's travel show. I do think he likes working with his family on this but I don't think that's the reason he does the show. I was just reading an article about his choice to do the show. After Everyone Loves Raymond, he was looking at what to do next and he felt like he could combine traveling with filming. And thus, the show was born. I'm half way through the Dubai episode. Kyoto really was magical. I've never felt compelled to travel to Japan but Kyoto flipped that switch. I have to admit that I feel a little Iceland-d out because it feels like everyone is going there or filming there but this show has a way of making everything look exceptional and I started to love it again. I really like the approach they're taking with Dubai since there are so many immigrants there. It's a way to travel to many different countries they might not otherwise visit. I can't decide if the dropped most expensive hamburger was real or a bit.
  23. We have no way of knowing what Garrison was thinking. His dad’s behaviour may have played a big role, but I doubt it was the only reason. He seemed to have indicated that the tv show also took its toll on him, and that too was not just on Kody but on all the adults and TLC who loved the drama that was so easily given to them. And who knows what other troubling thoughts occurred to him and for how long? A suicide is complex and contrary to popular belief, very hard to prevent. Kody is a despicable human being who made some horrible and unforgivable mistakes. Yet, I don’t think it is fair to put the blame (solely)on him, or assume that Janelle feels like that.
  24. Yes! This and/or Jo is the 20-something-year-old version of Teddy Mellencamp.
  25. But they already knew that; thanks to Bhanu’s endless gum-flapping, everybody on every tribe was fully up-to-date on the interpersonal dynamics at play in Yanu - and Q/Tiff/Kenzie are totally aware of this. So how would lying about the already-obvious have benefited Q? Given the way Bhanu poisoned the well for his teammates, anything less than acknowledgement would have come across as shadier than fuck. Personally I think Q did the best he could with the shitty hand Bhanu had dealt the Yanu remnants, and I’m not even that fond of Q - or any of the Yanus, for that matter. Strategy-wise, isn’t that exactly the way someone who didn't have a vote and was having their name thrown about should act? 😉
  1. Load more activity