Type keyword(s) to search

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. According to The Futon Critic... http://www.thefutoncritic.com/showatch/amazing-race/listings/
  3. ‘Survivor 46’ episode 8 recap: Who was voted out in ‘Hide ‘N Seek’? [LIVE BLOG] John Benutty, Marcus James Dixon April 17, 2024 https://www.goldderby.com/article/2024/survivor-46-episode-8-recap-hide-n-seek/
  4. I think it was due to the preemptions? But even if that's the case, why didn't Canada show the earlier episode first? The U.S. hasn't been playing catch up and episodes have been running concurrently until Tuesday.
  5. If they're divorced but still living as a couple, is he paying her alimony and/or child support at all? Or is she well and truly screwed if she ever did try to leave him because she would have no source of income whatsoever? I didn't see the season where they got divorced so I am curious what their terms were, since they only did this so Ick could get his Brazilian groove on.
  6. What I do appreciate is that Laura's eyes aren't filled with tears and her voice isn't breaking when she's telling Anna how her eyes have finally been opened (really, Laura*?), unlike Anna, whose eyes are STILL filling up. *I guess Show didn't want to bring up how Laura knew WHO Mooby was and she'd had enough when they all thought Lucky had died because he was in the wrong place at the wrong time and it was thought Lucky had been a casualty. I LOVED her raging at him at the morgue and calling him a murderer. And of course Jasus stood there like the good robot he was. I'm sure people will just attribute that to grief. Whatever. I loved it, and wish Laura had cut off things with Mooby permanently then, even if Lucky turned out to be alive. And don't shoot me, but I loved the talk about Luke and how he changed that building to the Blues Club. Great times those years; wonderful production values. I hope I see Laura's FIRE when Mooby shows up to confront her, and he WILL, about any charges levied against him, instead of sad, sad tears like Anna has been displaying.
  7. According to The Futon Critic... http://www.thefutoncritic.com/showatch/so-you-think-you-can-dance/listings/
  8. Updated... http://www.thefutoncritic.com/showatch/american-idol/listings/
  9. https://www.cbr.com/saddest-cbs-ghosts-ranked/
  10. It was more a response to the idea that he actually said these things a year apart from the reunion. I think that it's difficult to get into the brain of a weirdo liar scumbag, but I'm sure he thought he was in love with R. at some point. I think him being such a clueless hypocritical selfish drama queen is pretty hilarious; but him being legitimately sad about it - of course, for the most self-centered reasons - I find no massive reason to doubt it. I didn't mean for my response to be a YOU'RE WRONG, just an alternate opinion with some timeline confirmation.
  11. Q falls in the Venus territory for me; both entertaining players to watch, but frustrating players due to their poor gameplay and inability to see how poor they are. I think Venus goes in the next couple of Tribals. I can foresee, once Q goes (and I think he goes next; he's not gonna be happy that he ALSO had no control over this vote and he's gonna piss people off) that Venus will be more in danger. I think people will see how dangerous Q was, and how they don't want Venus to skate to the end. Or Venus goes next week and Q follows her right after. But I do think we're getting the next two boots being Q and Venus in some sort of order. There's a small possibility that Hunter gets thrown in the mix too, because I think people will be intimidated by his challenge prowess. But this does make me feel a bit more certain that Tiffany's a late jury boot. I think she'll be able to skate by the next few Tribals, even after she was just in danger.
  12. Since these houses are sold empty, I wonder what they do with some of the built-ins like the wine wall and hammock on the side of the deck? Rip them out? I haven't been able to find these houses for rent, sale, or sold. I did find that one of the houses from last season sat on the market for a while with several price reductions before it sold.
  13. Chicago??? There are some cute guys there!!! I wouldn't mind seeing them, but they probably won't be matched. Will this be the season they'll finally stop matching commitment phobes. If I take a shot every time someone says they usually run.... 🙄 Surely all the commitment types aren't taken. 😅
  14. As I stated, it is for me. And unlike this new show, I can watch the original over and over again. Whereas so far with this show? I've only watched the premiere twice. And don't have any inkling to rewatch. That's not to say I'm not enjoying them. Some more than others, but the '92 version is more watchable for me, with the exception of a few episodes.
  15. Pointing out the obvious (and telling everyone to do what they should already know to do) is the sole purpose of Jubal on this show. The show-runners should fire him and use the money to hire more agents who have a purpose that extends beyond shouting "All right people! Let's get up on his GPS/ Social Media/ LoJack... Oh, you did it already? Well, why does the show need me, if you can do your job without being told?" And we wear slick, all-black outfits wherever we go, emblazoned with the FBI logo in 1,200 point script! Just so as not to draw attention to ourselves! Four highly trained FBI agents fire 194 rounds each (with Ben Cartwright's pistol because I didn't see much in the way of reloading) and all they hit was a couple donuts.I think they need more range-time.
  16. She said that Gideon has some type of nerve problem in that eye and they don’t know if it’s fixable or not. He has to wear the eye patch for one hour/day and I’m afraid that they will put it on him only at bedtime or nap time, which won’t do anything at all to strengthen his eye. I’m hoping that the doctor was specific about when they should use the patch.
  17. RJ actor is terrible. Not to mention his head is too small for his body. I cant with him. Luna actress deserves better than him.
  18. So are you saying he "fell in love with her" after the reunion? I agree with James - we all saw him when he was actually in love with Ariana, and none of his interactions with Raquel showed me "love". They barely showed attraction actually - IMO it was mostly an ego thing with him. And now he's looking for sympathy and storyline.
  19. Watched the finale last night. I certainly would have chosen Evan & Keith, based on the extra bedroom and their gorgeous ceilings and their staging. But I do see the value of solar and/or a whole house generator like Mike Holmes? installed in an earlier season, especially in Florida. I am shocked the Baumlers, who have homes in Florida and the Bahamas, didn't add a generator. I might lean towards Evan and Keith because I found the twins and Baumlers semi-annoying and was shocked at how obnoxious Page seemed, because I liked her in the past. But too much excess! Who needs 3 laundry rooms, multiple outdoor grilling stations, a fireplace in the closet, wine racks to hold massive amounts of wine?
  20. I feel like the emphasis on Sonny's beating Cyrus with his own hands is something Laura can no longer ignore, that Sonny is becoming too comfortable with his violence being overlooked. And Anna is right that Sonny is a philanthropist--yes the money is from illegal operations, but he is using it for the good of others, especially his donations to the hospital. I am by no means a Sonny supporter, I'm just pointing out that Anna was using the word correctly--sorry, the English major in me is coming out :)
  21. If this was a family in much different circumstances I might say, good for you. However……
  22. I think that was because of timing. Tony left before they did a new daily challenge. Didn’t Janelle leave after she’d been voted in, but before they did the elimination challenge?
  23. The thing with the decoy houses is they don't even need to be for sale. It may be the Southgate house was one they had permission to use for filming.
  24. Anyone watching? I am halfway through. Very interesting to me.
  25. Well that is some major BS, in my opinion. Not once but twice Tom has the chance to pick someone over Soo and no, by golly, they are both so good they get to continue on - this time back (or introduced into, finally) the Top Chef Kitchen. I generally avoid conspiracies but the sense that the fix was in to get Soo into the competition at all costs is just unshakeable for me.
  26. I've been enjoying this show simply because I'm from the Philly area but I had to roll my damn eyes at Kyra's deciding to get a cheesesteak in Kensington--Kensington is one of the worst sections in the city, filled with massive drug activity and gun violence. The writers really do need to do more research. I'm also annoyed at the Jason--it is not cute or endearing to have a grown man admit to not liking following orders or being told what to do and yet Wayne's going all googly eyed when he shows up at her hotel with a gatorade apology. Run girl, run.
  1. Load more activity