Type keyword(s) to search

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I suspect it’s probably just Heather feeling competitive with other female celebrities in LA who are super thin. They start comparing themselves to each other and feel inferior if they aren’t the thinnest. It’s no surprise that a lot of women there have eating disorders. It’s likely the same reason her hair has gotten blonder and her face has taken on a more artificial look over the years that is consistent with who many of these women look.
  3. 7,209 steps yesterday. Well, there it is, haven't seen that number in a while! But I am paying for it today. I had things to do that needed doing while I was in town.... 49° was the high yesterday, sunny with just a few gusts of wind. Nowadays, every time I write wind, I think of my friend I just lost, whose chosen name was Wind. Her graveside service was yesterday. I couldn't attend because of dentist appt (very difficult to reschedule) but they did record it I and watched before bedtime. Beautiful service. I didn't realize recording services for online viewing was a thing these days. I was glad to see the recording of the service of a member of my diabetes forum a few years ago, but thought that was a special circumstance as he was a popular opera singer. I was sad to watch my friend's service but it did appear to be mostly just family so I probably would have felt out of place. I did order a tree to be planted in her memory though.
  4. I wish the contestants could ask questions of the experts. Like for Austin, "did you think putting me with a jewish girl was a good idea?" Or the reverse for Brendan. Or just ask them why they thought they would be a good match. If Clare likes black guys, why not match her with one. Or is it that these were not actual dealbreakers when they applied but they turned into dealbreakers when they were not attracted to their spouses. Maybe Brendan could just ask if they actually thought matching up someone who has never been in a relationship makes sense. Or matching someone who likes one night stands and lots of drinking with someone who isn't looking for those things. Or again, did Emily just completely misrepresent herself to the experts? I would also love Kevin to ask them if they think having them all live in the same building is a positive or a negative.
  5. As the defense that is where we are dropping charges direct from the prosecutor comes in. The detainee can claim that he is not being held he has just not yet been processed out of the jail while giving his wife the good news. We have decades with New York County Supreme Court judges I think it could go either way.
  6. But "Entitled Behavior and Oblivious Attitude" could be the name of this show! Why find Jesus only when the Black guy does wrong? And since they won't go back and indict all the other "misunderstanding" perpetrators, this kid should skate with no real consequences too.
  7. I think the family is being too hard on Allison. Her personal life is a total mess, but she does have her professional life under control. She is great at the hospital and what is happening in her personal life seems to have minimal or no impact on her medical career. I wish her family would give her more credit for that. Lawerence especially was being too hard on her. I understand being concerned for his daughter, but she has never done anything to indicate she would ever harm or neglect her niece. I'm glad Todd and Judy are going to date. I think they make a cute couple, and she will gladly be part of the vortex of chaotic comedy that is Todd's life.
  8. Life was better when we didn't get spam calls on our cell phones. I had my last landline back around 2003 to maybe 2005 (?). We had just moved back to IL and we got a number that had belonged to a deadbeat. I got calls all day every day, for him. I started to recognize the voices of debt collectors who called frequently. I would tell them that I already told them it was a new number for me and I didn't know the guy. They'd lie and say they they'd never called before. Then they'd ask how they could get in touch with the guy I just said I didn't know! It made me furious! Somewhere around there I got my first cell phone and gave up the landline. I had a sweet reprieve from dunning phone calls for strangers. Now I don't have a landline, but the do not call registry is a thing of the past. At least there are call screening apps.
  9. I don't disagree that it was more subtle most of the time in previous Races, but it's apparently not against the rules or they would've been penalized. I wasn't thrilled with it but I also don't blame the teams for working a loophole as much as they can. Asking was fine, sure, but getting upset when other teams refuse to help is ridiculous. I was really sorry no one chose it. I guess they thought it sounded like it would take more time but it looked easier than the meat task to me. That seems like it might work quite well. I would not object at all if TPTB go with that approach in the future. I thought Derrick and Shelisa were the ex-cops? I kept telling them to forget the route entirely and concentrate on what pieces of the puzzle linked up in a continuous path. Obviously they didn't listen to me. All I could figure is that she knows how bad she and Vinny are at navigation and that they really needed to be able to follow Danny and Angie. Because otherwise, yeah, that was weird.
  10. There is a sure fire way not to have to shop with 5 kids - oh, but wait, too late.
  11. Anyone notice when they showed the green room for the girls what a complete disaster it was? It looked like they had let 25 kids just go absolutely wild in there instead of 4 grown women. Food, clothing and God knows what else was everywhere. Act like adults and clean up after yourselves! How much stuff did they really need to bring when they were in their ugly dresses all day? Also, in the last segment, Clare was sitting indian style on stage. Again, are you a 10 year old or an adult? Also wonder how long filming took? Austin had time to go all the way home, take a nap and shave off his beard and come back for the last segment? All in the horrible Denver traffic? Wonder if maybe it was filmed over two days?
  12. My guess is that the law office is a standing set. The space is already built, dressed, and ready to use in every episode. There is no cost to it after the pilot. I think this exact reason is why so many people want Margaret and Susan to start their own law firm with Lyle as an investigator and Todd sometimes working for the new firm and sometimes taking outside cases/clients. People like the case of the week, Todd, and the scenes with the family.
  13. Was the waiter really the only one who witnessed the murder? I know it was said that there were no security cameras inside the restaurant, but what about CCTV cameras? Witness said the killer jumped into a black BMW, are we supposed to assume he was wrong? Because otherwise we have both the lawyer and his wife getting into separate black BMWs? How can the witness be that high that he can't tell the difference between a man and a woman? I was disgusted by the revelation that the lawyer took $9MM of the $10MM judgement. He claimed his fee was 55%. And then what? He said he was allowed to bill for the paralegals and investigators. That amounted to another $3.5MM? I would have thought that his paralegals and whatever resources he needs to hire should be included in the 55%. Clearly he knew it looked bad and clearly they knew the public would think it was wrong if they were trying to hide it from the public. He won't get to be a judge now, and hopefully there is an investigation into the allocation/use of the $10 million. I refuse to believe that the lawyer was innocent. Surely he must have known about what his wife did. I agree that the evidence was flimsy and that there should have been more evidence acquired before going to trial. How come they didn't canvass the CCTV cameras in the area looking for the black BMW? They do in every other episode. Any shots of Palmer or his wife wearing the green jacket? I am not so sure, I don't think inmates have an expectation of privacy for phone calls from the jail. What I want to know is why they suspected the wife? I thought she was shady as well. Was this the first time she confessed to Palmer? If he knew about it, I hope he gets charged with concealing a crime or obstruction or accessory after the fact.
  14. I suspect the 'supper club' aspect was to get people in the door, and guessing that people would become regular customers, and buy a lot of drinks. Profit is huge in liquor sales. Since they started in the 1920's I bet that was also a way to have liquor with dinner, since it was a private 'club'.
  15. The Board won't side with Lily because it isn't a legal reason to fire someone. And let's be real, everyone knows at their age, the old adage, 'You don't shit where you eat.' It is Liky's fault for bringing her fuck buddy into her work place snd propping him up. Sure she's pissed as hell that he cheated on and left her AFTER ALL SHE DID! Uch, whatever Lily. The Board will either tell her to give DBag his Princess Leia or they'll tell her she can't fire him. Then if they had any sense of humor they'd all say #YOUGOTTHAT?!?
  16. So, how did it end up wound around her neck under her collar?
  17. June's never had any morals, she's not starting to having any now. My guess is that June will try to parlay the custody of the granddaughter into another season on the show. How any judge could give that girl's custody to June totally stuns me.
  18. Just to clarify: just because Hunter could’ve played his idol for Tevin, I that doesn’t necessarily mean I think Hunter should’ve done so. Let’s look at those options: Hunter plays his idol for Tevin, and Venus goes home. Hunter would’ve kept Tevin safe for this TC vote - but what about the next vote? If past history is any indication, a player surviving a landslide vote at one TC is frequently the evictee at the next TC because they’ve already been branded as an “easy out” - so Hunter’s play would have extended his ally’s life in the game for one TC cycle, after which both Hunter AND Tevin would be defenseless. Also - does Hunter really trust Tevin that much? Because such a play would easily be the splashiest move thus far in the season, and it would all be to Hunter’s credit - which would probably result in crosshairs on Hunter at the next TC where Hunter isn’t wearing the Immunity necklace. I wouldn’t put it past Tevin at all to accept Hunter’s largesse one TC, then flip on Hunter at the next. Hunter keeps his idol secret and to himself, and Tevin goes home. Hunter would be without his (presumed?) #1 ally in the game, to be sure - but depending upon how tight Hunter actually felt their bond was, would that necessarily be a bad thing? One might argue that shucking Tevin might actually decrease the target on Hunter’s back; he’d be perceived as an alliance-less loner, and therefore a strategic nonentity. Keeping the idol for himself also gives Hunter significantly increased longevity in the game; should Hunter fail to win out at the remaining challenges, the idol constitutes a mulligan. Option 1 does have certain advantages, to be sure - but IMHO Option 2 gets Hunter deeper in the season, and closer to FTC as a player.
  19. A respected Canadian news anchor who was let go essentially for not dyeing her hair anymore during the pandemic got herself nominated for a major award even though the network didn't submit her work. She submitted it herself and based on that, was recognized. Makes me wonder if Ari Zucker could have managed the same thing somehow...they aren't in the same profession but the concept is the same I think. The work should be what's rewarded.
  20. Look at Nurie's eyebrows. Yikes! I'd be more concerned with HER messing with her daughter's brows.
  21. Yes, but titles normally do not fall under copyright laws.
  22. Angelina's delusion is strong. "Sam's Back" was a year-long campaign because Sam needs to make a name for herself. Angelina herself singlehandedly brought Sam into the house. Sure Jan. I honestly can't believe the gall of her to say that SHE MADE SAM THE MONEY THAT BOUGHT HER A HOUSE. What an absolute twit. She's embarrassing herself, not Sam. She must be paid to act this way and keep drama rolling, because the show would be canceled otherwise. Sam gave ZERO to the Ron encounter drama that they were hoping for. Without Vinny hamfistedly working overtime to make it awkward for cameras, it wouldn't even have been worth a teaser. Big ol' nothingburger of a trip.
  23. Looks like John was there too. She just posted more photos.
  24. Dear Jill, No one thinks you are bragging about your "parenting" because you are a horrible parent. You just keep being you though.. She really needs to think of new words to describe her children. We get it, they are all Godly and modest. Like they have a choice. We also know she is a "Pastor's Wife"( I would use the term Pastor lightly though). Dear Nurie, Please don't ever let your mother near your daughter's eyebrows..Thanks
  25. The alternative is being at home with too many people and a baby which cries some of the time. He chose what was the lesser of two evils to him. I took it as the fear of being partially undressed outside where someone might see him trumped his fear of birds. At least they appear to have been caged in the coop.
  1. Load more activity