Forums forums
PRIMETIMER

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. tennisgurl

S07.E19: Spartan

Come on, thats how you use Adrian Paul?! The Highlander himself?! Killed with an arrow to the back by boring as crap Emiko? This show has no clue whatsoever how to treat its guest classic guest actors. It kills them off without using them to their potential to replace them with some random loser. It was nice to get some backstory on Diggle, finally, even if it wasnt the most exciting backstory in the history of the show. Ernie Hudson was really great as Diggles step dad, the two of them had a nice rapport, and they really made the material work better than it might have otherwise. I liked the interactions between Maya and Bronze Kitten, but I hate that baby JJ grows up to be a bad guy, because EVERYTHING in the future has to suck apparently, and all of OTA has to be struggling like no ones business. So he decided to rebel against his parents by going full evil and leading a gang? Alright Kylo, whatever. God the future is lame. Also, do ALL the former villains have their own gangs now? What, the writers been watching Gotham a lot this season? Poor Felicity, losing her pet project. Also, home girl really needs to work on her shooting skills if she wants to keep a gun around to defend herself and her people. She kind of looked ridiculous waving that thing around. At least Felicity and Oliver got to hold hands for three seconds. I will just have to take it.
  3. biakbiak

S07.E20: Brittany and the Beast

Based on her conversation with Lala in this episode it seems like she knows what happened because she said she could have fired her but she knows what she is going through because they are both dealing with the death of a family member.
  4. eleanorofaquitaine

S11.E07: It's Kind of a Phone-y Story

I mean, let's be clear - she's an American living in the United States. Her "title" was always BS because we don't have an aristocracy in the United States. She can "use" the title in any way she wants because it's not like there is any legal enforcement in the U.S. about maintaining stupid European aristocratic rules.
  5. proserpina65

S12.E19: The Inspiration Deprivation

Bernadette used to be one of my favorite characters, but she was an absolute emasculating bitch in this episode. Yes, Howard probably shouldn't have bought the scooter without telling her. Still, he is an adult who makes his own money, and it was just a stupid scooter. Plenty of people with children do things way more dangerous than riding scooters. And then to demand all the money he got when he sold it to Burt - that was so unnecessary.
  6. I agree! She is beautiful but in certain pics her eyes look weird. Hopefully they get the makeup and angle of the shot so it showcases her beauty!
  7. AshleyN

S08.E02: A Knight of the Seven Kingdoms

I don't think anyone has all of them*, and tbh, I'm not sure that's not the point. There's no such thing as a perfect ruler. *The closest anyone came was Margaery really, but she fell victim to the classic blunder of underestimating Cersei's crazy (or, more accurately probably, of not being a main character).
  8. I really wished I had paid more attention in PSYCH101 in college so I'd have greater insight into Bethenny's personality. Two data points from this episode that were interesting to me: 1 - She can't just have a casual night at home with her daughter. It has to be a full-realized "Casual! Night!" or ("Art Party Date" with cupcake baking and planned snuggling.) 2 - It's very important for her to emphasize how much she is loved by men. She was the love of Dennis's life; maybe he killed himself over her. This other Hot Guy was madly in love with her as well; she's the one who ghosted him. New Guy is sending her flowers. It was really only in her relationship with Carole that she was able to step back and say publicly "She's just not that into me." I'm sure this all stems from her childhood in some way but, really, someone needs to write a treatise on this woman.
  9. Orillia

"The View": Week of 4/22/2019

It was so nice that the audience didn't clap for anything that lunatic Meghan said , Would have been nice if Whoopie asked her something like " are you happy I'm here now babe ?"
  10. Nashville

Small Talk: Ughngnggh! Ugghhnnn!

Found it! The poem is “Alexander’s Feast”, by John Dryden. This is the part which was stuck in my mind: Soothed with the sound, the king grew vain: Fought all his battles o'er again; And thrice he routed all his foes, and thrice he slew the slain. Thank god, because that was driving me right up the fucking wall.
  11. TheGreenKnight

That was so funny. Especially when Abby screamed back, "I WANT TO KEEP THIS JOB!" Almost as if they're mocking how The View has practically transformed into Real Housewives thanks to McCain and Abby yells and acts more like a lunatic to keep up. I loved all their reactions to Real Housewives being called an example of feminism. As for McCain saying she isn't a feminist because of her abortion stance... I wouldn't consider her a feminist for many more reasons than that one. She's the most regressive woman that's ever been this show, the least accomplished who owes everything not to her own work but her surname, the most vocal against female leadership, and the one woman who will always resort to jealous catfighting with every other woman she works with (Joy, Ana, Abby, Sunny, even Whoopi occasionally).
  12. My dvr automatically recorded their program. It was instantly deleted. I really can't watch a full on concentrated show on just them.
  13. Lady Calypso

Roswell, New Mexico: In the Media

I mean, I watched PLL until the end but stopped following almost all of the actors' lives afterward, so this was news to me....but yeah, maybe not entirely surprising.
  14. Gillian Rosh

S16.E18: Devastating Story

I feel like this could be a tagline for this entire show.
  15. I don’t know if it’s true but I’ve read for years that it will probably be George VII in honor of his grandfather. Personally I agree with you and think most of the monarchs from here on out with stick with their given first name. In the modern world using a different name would be viewed as pretentious and generate bad press.
  16. BrianJ1962

The Duggalos: Jinger and the Holy Goalie

Jugs for Jesus (best line yet), Jesus Juice, Jews for Jesus, what's next?
  17. Bronx Babe

Shopping Channel Hosts: Sales Prevention Team

Caller during D&C: "Carolyn, kiss your animals for me" Gary: "That'll take some time"
  18. domina89

Season 8: Speculation and Spoilers Discussion

I really hope they outfit every able-bodied person going in the crypts with a dragonglass weapon of some sort, otherwise they will be completely helpless once the wights start pouring in.
  19. Trisha

Spoiler Discussion Thread: The Sequel

I was assuming that the Monitor would send Oliver away and that maybe SA wouldn't be around Starling City a whole lot in S8 (which would make Felicity's absence more palatable to me), but the way DR is talking in these interviews about how Oliver and Diggle have to learn how to be a team without Felicity makes me think he'll actually be around. Unless DR doesn't know what's going to happen next season and is just speculating/hoping. If Oliver does stick around SC in present day, I'm going to need a REALLY good explanation about why they had to send Felicity in hiding to keep her from the Ninth Circle/SCPD/etc. but he's able to walk around safely -- and why he feels like he should be there instead of with his wife and daughter. I can't think of what that could possibly be.
  20. You forgot the curly slide. Cause Kody is fun like that :)!
  21. blackwing

What Are We Currently Reading?

I am reading Wolf Pack, the latest book by C.J. Box about his Wyoming game warden Joe Pickett. This is a great series. Always well written and I love the setting.
  22. Trini

S05.E18: Godspeed

LOL, Eobard is not as petty as Barry, but I can see him being proud to be The Flash's greatest foe. Watch him get out and do more stuff to get his wing at the museum!
  23. eleanorofaquitaine

Bethenny & Jason: The Divorce Showdown

I think that the real gist is that Jason Hoppy is "justified" in throwing any and all accusations towards Bethenny Frankel because Hoppy is just a long-suffering martyr to Bethenny's narcissism. I think Bethenny is an extremely flawed individual - she can be controlling and exhausting, she's clearly dealing with anxiety issues, etc. But the level at which some ignore Hoppy's own narcissistic and toxic behavior when it comes to his daughter is sometimes hard for me to understand.
  24. JAYJAY1979

Amen. Whatever happened to balance? My mom used to look at women like those on the housewives and the view...and say they didnt know the art of a put down. The recipe for shade is to shade someone without them realizing they've been shaded. A lost art form.
  25. I agree. I thought she looked cute, and she pulled off the bangs and glasses better than I was expecting her to. I mean, I'm not saying it's her best look ever, of all time, but I didn't think she looked bad at all.
  26. izabella

S08.E02: A Knight of the Seven Kingdoms

And then they either die, or the story ends, so we never get to enjoy even a little bit of the aftermath of the big fight even when they win.
  1. Load more activity