Forums forums
PRIMETIMER

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. mojoween

Jeopardy! Season 35 (2018-2019)

How would Alex know if James has fans? Is he hosting from the future? And you can’t even count me in that total. It’s weird, because I am fully ok if the Golden State Warriors win the NBA championship rendering the regular season basically null and void, but I am beyond over James and his monopolizing of the game. It’s still fun for me to try and get the correct questions, but not fun to watch James.
  3. DC Gal in VA

S07.E17: Cillas' Story LIVE CHAT

138 pounds in one munt!? Damn good.
  4. umgoblue

Okay, my fine Pounders, life calls! See you next time...
  5. Pepper Mostly

More EMTs!!
  6. umgoblue

The romantic times are over...Dr. Now must have told her not to lay next to him eating anymore! Now what do they have?
  7. MsVixen

591? Impressive!
  8. Hana Chan

Wow! Losing over 100 pounds in a month! I don't think we've seen anyone stick to the plan so quickly.
  9. Pepper Mostly

Whoa! over 100 pounds in one munt?
  10. Brooklynista

Lost 138 in a months?? He lost a person.!!
  11. CrazyInAlabama

So Jessica dumped her three kids, and nursing school to stay with the Whale?
  12. cmpbl

Wow 130 pounds in one month!
  13. farmgal4

Kardashians in the Media

Nah, they won’t cancel the show. They’ll just rename it, Keeping Up With The Kardashian Kids, and focus more on the kiddos. Grandma PMK is going to take advantage of that cash cow.
  14. 88Keys

Mr. Keys guessed 720.
  15. Armchair Critic

If he is so concerned about the daughters maybe he shouldn't be taking up their mom's time taking care of his obese self.
  16. Eyes High

Season 8: Speculation and Spoilers Discussion

Does “adult content” mean sex scenes? I don’t imagine there will be any sex scenes in the last two episodes, so 8x04 is probably the last chance. With that said, Rebecca Van Cleave (Lena’s nude body double) worked on Season 8, so I guess any Cersei nude scene would have to be in the last two episodes. I see a lot of Cersei in Sansa, not surprisingly given that Sansa now canonically sees her as some sort of aspirational figure. It’s kind of sad that Sansa has turned into a mini-Cersei given how horrified she once was by Cersei, but there you have it.
  17. Julyolo

Since the girlfriend claims to be a nursing student, I suggest they test her intelligence and she go see a therapist because I can't figure her out.ftp v
  18. Callaphera

Dr. Now about CillaZzzz: "He hasn't complained or had any issues with his diet." Me: "Well that's bloody boring."
  19. biakbiak

TV Tropes You Hate

Or was chosen because it’s a thing that already happens in their relationship.
  20. Suzywriter

Pepper, you always make me shriek aloud!
  21. Wanda

How can Jessica just blow off her “nursing program” to stay with sillyus?
  22. sagittarius sue

Those are great!
  23. Lizz

So far we’ve had chip wrappers, fried chicken and maggots in the folds. He’ll have to work hard to top that.
  24. aliya

Y'all know me. All these people living together, bring kids to live w/men who aren't their father. I don't get it. Two adults can do what they want (tho I'm gonna still be judgmental), but women, leave your kids out of your affairs until you get married. Plus - this guy is hardly father material. He's sick. He's demanding. Your daughters are getting no idea of what a man/father should be to his wife or to his kids. I do not get the attraction, and I certainly don't see the concern for the children - which should be primary on mom's mind. She needs to go to school, take care of the kids, and live her life. I have to wonder if some of these women don't lose out on better relationships because they are so bogged down being caregivers to obesees they can't see the opportunities around them.
  25. Brooklynista

Dr Now gives zero fucks about his promise to be his biggest success story. "Yeah, alright"
  26. Concerned

His leg trembles like Jeannete
  1. Load more activity