Type keyword(s) to search

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I have a different take on it. I don't think Juan will leave her until after those boys are grown and up out of the house. He will just be less and less present until they are living separate lives under the same roof. When the boys leave, he will tell Robyn that he's out, and she will not understand why as she believes he'll slow/settle down as he ages, while he will do everything short of chewing off a limb to get out of there. This is a long, slow slide into Robyn's outside relationship matching the inside.
  3. My snappy answers usually come to me later. Perfect comebacks wasted.
  4. There should be a special section for Mika & Joe's books. They were bestsellers & should have won numerous Pulitzer Prizes.
  5. That's the problem with conversations ... you can't edit what you said afterwards, once you think of a perfect comeback to some stupid comment. Or when you realize that what you said made perfect sense to you, but people may have missed half of what you tried to say because of a lack of context.
  6. I know it's not too hard to mine the comedy from Trump's daily bloviating, but I'm exhausted. I have no idea what was going on with the Gettysburg nonsense.
  7. I hadn't really thought about that but it would be interesting to see what happens. He is supposed to be selling off his TKO shares I think so between that and his own personal fortune he would have a ton of cash to work with. I imagine the big challenge would be getting big name performers to work with him. Dwayne Johnson is probably his biggest supporter but he just got a spot on the TKO board and the Rock name back, probably in exchange for a big investment. I can't see Vince wanting to do something that wasn't big, but going big means getting big names who are ok with your scandal and wanting to work with him.
  8. About the two-part shows. . . I think they were all filmed at the same time and then the show cut up the segments to make them fit the 2 hours. I don't think they filmed it twice.
  9. They talked to him about it and kept some main points. I think the problem was that they got over it and wanted to wrap it up quickly, instead of delving deeper into character motivations. It's the general problem of media today - people get hyped up for something and then get quickly bored of it. It seems it's not just viewers, but also producers.
  10. I thought he baked them.... mmm. As much as I liked Kate, I agree with you. While the dessert was really neat looking, it really wasn't baked. It was the right decision.
  11. Those dummies should apportion a section of MSNBC to the books/authors they've had on. They should build a Twitter feed to promote the books and promote discussion. Mainly so there's a catalog of books I can refer to later, because I forget who they have on seconds after the segment goes to commercial. "Oh wow, I'd buy and read that book. Oh wow, I should get more coffee, what was just on TV?" Also, the promotion of authors could be a business. It'd be profitable for them. Self promotional: lists, comments, rankings, etc... And it's something Mika could actually do. that isn't embarrassing fake flim flammery
  12. I have rewatched both episodes aired so far on PBS. I still don’t understand what the programmer guy at Fujitsu was showing the former P.O. guy, Michael, when he went on site. The IT a guy was showing him how to manipulate the data, but WHY?? What was the point of showing a P.O. employee how easy it was to f*** with the system? IT guy was almost giddy showing him, but then got pissy when Michael was surprised/horrified that IT guy made a deliberate error and was hesitant to fix it. I get that from that point on, Fujitsu started the cover up, erased Michael’s visit, etc. Why would the guy do that in the first place?? And why wouldn’t Michael have reported it ASAP? What am I missing? Did PBS chop out a scene (or 5) from the US version?
  13. I think the solar panels put the twins over the top. Good investment. I was taken aback at the over 2 million appraisals, not sure why. Large homes on the water are pricey. I wonder how much they rent for.
  14. He's acting like a big baby and I like how Captain Kerry kind of called him out on it. He's taking everything so personal and is willing to bring down the service for the yacht and make the other stews jobs more difficult because of his personal issues. Fraser is no way ready for a management job. And I'm a big fan of Captain Kerry. He's my favorite captain. I do agree Barbie comes off a little immature and needs to work on how she deals with supervisors and other staff and the like with her passive aggressive issues. But I do think she is self aware and wants to work on it and she's a good worker, Fraser can't see anything except for his own wants and needs. I don't know too much about Dylan's skills since he's new to the ship except for the little he tells her so far. We do know he has more experience than Sunny but does he know the ship well enough yet? Was it important to pick a lead deckhand at this point and give Dylan a little more time to get to know the boat and then Ben makes his decision? Still it was a bad look for Dylan to talk about Sunny like that behind her back. I feel bad for Cheffy. I do think he could use a little more help from the deck hands because I have seen them help the chef more in the past but I do think this has gotten to him and gotten in his head and I don't know if he can come back from this.
  15. Those two women raised his sons even when he wasn't playing dead for Carly. This friendship has become so disappointing because it's devolving over Sonny, a manbaby who has never held up his side of a relationship. I think it's part exposition dump (Jason gets caught up as to what's been going on during his absence) and another "clue" that maybe something is going on with Sonny.
  16. That's the best I think I have ever seen Nancy look. She should wear cute hats more often! Kate was absolutely the right person to send home. All she did was take pre-packaged lady fingers, crumble them up, dye them green and toast them? I'm shocked she didn't think she needed a baked item for a main challenge! I'm wondering if she was just over it. Did I miss it or did Alex use pre-packaged lady fingers in his Charlotte? If so, I protest! I don't like when they use cookies or other items that are already made even if they make the rest from scratch. Alex has learned to play the game and cater to Nancy. He specifically made that gel for her.
  17. I am mentally preparing for the fact that tomorrow episode's intro will have no Gambit and no Magneto. 😭😭😭
  18. Colter accepts any form of payment. In the first episode he says he takes cash, cheque, or Venmo, and ends up being paid by Visa, and then last episode his hacker buddy was planning to pay in bitcoin.
  19. The hopeful cynic in me thinks it was a way for Jason to turn on Cujo and be on her side 100000000% and against Mooby. Which was unnecessary as he said nothing would turn him against Mooby, unless he continued to do something worse to Cujo. BLECH.
  20. Is that a real account?! Crystal doesn’t normally go in hard on anyone.
  21. I was wondering too if it was Howie. I thought Howie in the original version wrote the "script" for the banker anyhow. I like Aron but he's not cut out for this show. If all this action is causing an anxiety attack for Aron, maybe he's better off leaving?? The game definitely went to Amy's head. I'm over her. I like Jordan from what we have seen of her. I'm rooting for her or Rob to win. Definitely a good choice for Dawson. Because we have no idea if he or someone else would even make it to the final and win the big case or even get a big deal, $100 K guaranteed is definitely a good deal.
  22. Neil Gaiman confirms that season 3 starts shooting in January
  23. Which season did you blaze through? S1 has quite a few comments earlier in this thread, and S2 has episode threads. Is there a S3 that hasn’t been released in the US yet?
  24. It doesn't matter if Candiace was fired or not, that was not Robyn's story to tell. That's why Candiace was mad at Robyn in the first place: Robyn is too busy trying to tell other people's stories instead of telling her own. If BRAVO did fire Candiace and is letting her save face, who is Robyn to say Candiace needs to be honest about being fired? Further, I've also heard that Robyn is blaming her firing getting leaked* on Candiace. But it was Robyn's blogger friend who confirmed her firing that same day on Twitter. Robyn is a clown ass clown at the fair and the carnival and the circus. Too busy worrying about what other people have got going on instead of worrying about herself. That's why she's jobless today and once Juan finds a new laundress, she's going to be manless too. She's a series regular.
  25. I'm finally able to watch not just this show, but also Justice League/Justice League Unlimited, and the various home movies with Kevin as Bats. It was so hard, but then I got lost in the shows/movies. And then, in Superman/Batman: Public Enemies, I rewatched the extended interview with Kevin, Greg Noveck, Andrea Romano, and Bruce Timm, and the end had me bawling again.😭😭 Greg was talking about how in 30 years (this was in 2009), how this show would be the classic, and how Kevin's portrayal set the standard, and they would all be crotchety old men, laughing about it. Who knew we would lose Kevin within the next decade or so?😭 I always love to hear Greg's anecdotes where fans, at cons or online, would always ask if/when Kevin Conroy would play Bats. "Is Kevin going to play Wonder Woman? Is Kevin going to play Green Lantern?"🤣😅 God. I miss him. And I didn't even KNOW him. And then I watched JL:Doom and the vignette tribute to Dwayne McDuffie and I was bawling all over again.😭😭 And while All Star Superman was McDuffie's last work, I can't rewatch it, knowing what happens. I just can't. I don't care how much praise it has gotten; how McDuffie was able to write a 70-minute movie from the 12 issue series, and how he added the scene with Supes and Martha at Jonathan's grave. Just.Can't. Plus, the casting for Lex was HORRIBLE.
  26. Oh, that could be a problem. I don't like things that are super sweet.
  1. Load more activity