Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E07: The Law of Inevitability

• Start Topic

7 minutes ago, luna1122 said:

The bus guy. He's the deaf hit man. DJ Qualls hasn't been on the show before, and we don't know his name here.

Thanks so much for the clarity.  I was confused because I thought they were one and the same.  I'll re-watch it again and watch more closely this time.  I wasn't paying close attention last night.

I understand Deus Ex Machina, but how did Gloria get into the interrogation room? DJ Qualls was a cop or dressed as a cop, so that's obvious. But the last we saw Gloria was in paperwork limbo and had to get the Chief's signature in order to get the blue form to enter the room.

• Love 1

I really am a fan of the show; however, not this season.  But I feel vested so I do watch it every week.  I said all of that to say this...I have another question - LOL!

Who was the guy in the library and what does that entire scene have to do with this episode? 

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, AimingforYoko said:

Yuria is one of Varga's henchmen. He was there stealing the casefile for Ennis Stussy's murder.

So that wasn't a library where the Barney Fife cop walked in on the guy?

(edited)
4 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Was Emmit drinking alcohol when Ray was killed?  He left Ray's and went straight to the restaurant, per Varga's instruction, right?  He ordered one drink there, but, did he have time to get toasted before Winnie arrived?  He seemed drunk when answering her questions.  He's not normally that stupid. 

haha, I have thought Emmit was one of the dumber people on this show.  He reminds me of someone who is successful because he has a loyal right hand man in Sy.  He has made some of the dumbest leaps of non-thought along the way, even though it is hard to stand out with the dumbness many of the characters seem to have been saddled with.

Loved Sy's response to being accused to being in cahoots with Nikki (like some posters also have thought).  That I decided to what? Turn on you? Join forces with your leptard brother and his syphilitic floozy so I could turn millions into thousands?”  

I will laugh at this quote the rest of my life.

Really one thing this season has been very good for is quotes.  

Edited to say that I hope someone is collecting all the good quotes and putting them in the Fargo quote thread.

Edited by Magic
  • Love 11
5 minutes ago, Magic said:

Loved Sy's response to being accused to being in cahoots with Nikki (like some posters also have thought).  That I decided to what? Turn on you? Join forces with your leptard brother and his syphilitic floozy so I could turn millions into thousands?”  

That was very funny. But Emmit said he thought Sy was in cahoots with Ray, not Nikki. I'm still not convinced he's not. Tho maybe the quote still applies, either way.

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, Evagirl said:

It was a library.  The town is so small (and cheap) that the police station and library are in the same building.  Makes it worse that the cop just leaves his gun laying around.

In the previous episode, Varga sent the Russki to get the Ennis Stussy case files from the library/station, and the Asian to get Ray/Nikki.

• Love 1
Just now, meep.meep said:

It was a library.  The town is so small (and cheap) that the police station and library are in the same building.  Makes it worse that the cop just leaves his gun laying around.

In the previous episode, Varga sent the Russki to get the Ennis Stussy case files from the library/station, and the Asian to get Ray/Nikki.

I don't know how I would understand anything this season without this forum.  Thanks to all for putting up with my questions.

• Love 6
8 minutes ago, luna1122 said:

That was very funny. But Emmit said he thought Sy was in cahoots with Ray, not Nikki. I'm still not convinced he's not. Tho maybe the quote still applies, either way.

Oops right.  

Do we know that Nikki was on probation for prostitution?  I'm not sure if I came to that conclusion because she had her "hooker wig" in the sex tape episode and other supporting clues, or if it came out directly in an episode.  Because Sy's comment implies it too.

• Love 3

I think Varga did re-wrap the gifts. As soon as they showed him using a knife to carefully slice the paper on the sides, as to not rip the paper, I suspected that he was going to re-wrap them. But it also looked like he had a "keep" pile next to him, so maybe some of the gifts will be empty, or he put something else inside them.

Also, Sy's wife isn't at all chubby, like Varga made her seem when he looked at her photo.

• Love 8
10 hours ago, Magic said:

Now how did the cops know where to find Nikki?  They were using cash so they couldn't be traced.  Ray had taken the car so there wasn't that evidence either.  And they were trying to hide away in an out of the way motel.

If they searched Ray or Ray's car, they may have found the motel key.

There's speculation at the AV Club that Meemo called in a "tip" but there wasn't enough time for LE to even ask the public for help, and a tip coming out of nowhere would be suspicious.

So I'm going with they found the key.

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, AuntiePam said:

If they searched Ray or Ray's car, they may have found the motel key.

There's speculation at the AV Club that Meemo called in a "tip" but there wasn't enough time for LE to even ask the public for help, and a tip coming out of nowhere would be suspicious.

So I'm going with they found the key.

Or a receipt. Ray paid cash for the motel room but he still would have received a receipt from the motel clerk for it -- which he should've immediately thrown away but Ray's not exactly the sharpest knife in the drawer, so I buy that he might've shoved it in his pocket and forgotten about it.

• Love 2
58 minutes ago, dabbrusc said:

I understand Deus Ex Machina, but how did Gloria get into the interrogation room? DJ Qualls was a cop or dressed as a cop, so that's obvious. But the last we saw Gloria was in paperwork limbo and had to get the Chief's signature in order to get the blue form to enter the room.

She's not in the interrogation room at the end -- she's back in a cell.  Isn't she?  I might need to rewatch.

• Love 4

It seems like all the stupid bled out of Ray and into Emmit. Hey Genius! You don't need an alibi until the cop says 1). "He didn't die of natural causes" and 2)."We suspect foul play". Jees, What happened to Emmit?

• Love 1
(edited)
2 hours ago, Evagirl said:

I still think somebody in the police department is on Vargas' payroll.

Depends on which police department you're talking about. There's three involved: St. Cloud PD, Eden Valley PD and the County Sheriff's Office that will absorbe Eden Valley PD. 

If it's the St. Cloud PD, I would agree with you. But before Gloria showed up at the office, the sheriff's office wouldn't have been on his radar. 

1 hour ago, Evagirl said:

It was. Both the library and the police work out of the same building. Well, more like the building is a library and they let the police use an office. 

1 hour ago, Magic said:

Do we know that Nikki was on probation for prostitution?  I'm not sure if I came to that conclusion because she had her "hooker wig" in the sex tape episode and other supporting clues, or if it came out directly in an episode.  Because Sy's comment implies it too.

All we were told on this episode is that she was given 18 months probation as a sentence. Does anyone have enough knowledge of Minnesota law enforcement to say if that sounds about right for a prostitution rap? 

1 hour ago, AuntiePam said:

She's not in the interrogation room at the end -- she's back in a cell.  Isn't she?  I might need to rewatch.

She is indeed in the cell. She most likely realized that she was never going to get through the paperwork and just waited until nobody was looking to go into the holding area. Which of course would've been the same time Syringe Guy would've seen as his window to kill Nikki. 

19 minutes ago, Eulipian 5k said:

It seems like all the stupid bled out of Ray and into Emmit. Hey Genius! You don't need an alibi until the cop says 1). "He didn't die of natural causes" and 2)."We suspect foul play". Jees, What happened to Emmit?

I seriously doubt Emmit stopped at one drink during the dinner with the Widow Goldfarb. And he went straight for the hard stuff. I can't recall what he ordered but Sy and the Widow were drinking wine and his drink looked like it was mostly whisky.

Also remember that Sy had to drive him home, meaning that he was presumably too smashed to drive his own car.

Edited by AzureOwl
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, Magic said:

I will laugh at this quote the rest of my life.

I had to do a search for "leptard" as this was the quote of the season. It seems to not be a word. How did I get through high school without this gem? "Millions into thousands", bwahaha.

• Love 2
5 hours ago, luna1122 said:

I think a lot of us just love DJ Qualls, who has been in a million things. He has not appeared in previous seasons of Fargo. Yes, he's the faux-cop with the hypodermic needle. We don't know his name--on Wikipedia, he is listed as 'Unnamed Man'--- or who he's working for, yet.

I, honestly, never knew his name until this thread, but I instantly recognized him as the undercover cop from Breaking Bad. 

• Love 2
21 minutes ago, AzureOwl said:

I seriously doubt Emmit stopped at one drink during the dinner with the Widow Goldfarb. And he went straight for the hard stuff. I can't recall what he ordered but Sy and the Widow were drinking wine and his drink looked like it was mostly whisky.

I believe the Widow told him, "We're drinking sangria" and he went ahead and ordered himself an old fashioned. 

And yea, he was probably shit faced, trying to deal with killing his brother. 

• Love 2
16 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

I believe the Widow told him, "We're drinking sangria" and he went ahead and ordered himself an old fashioned

And yea, he was probably shit faced, trying to deal with killing his brother. 

That's the one. According to Wikipedia it is mostly whisky or bourbon. It wouldn't take that many to get him hammered.

• Love 1
(edited)
On 6/1/2017 at 4:23 PM, AzureOwl said:

That's the one. According to Wikipedia it is mostly whisky or bourbon. It wouldn't take that many to get him hammered.

The instant I heard that drum music, I knew who was sitting next to Nikki.

I have no idea how that quote got there.

Edited by Gobi
1 hour ago, AzureOwl said:

As someone who lives in the midwest, where the old fashioned is abundantly consumed, I can say Yes, it would only take a few drinks to get drunk.

I'm surprised no one has mentioned the security cameras going out right when Gloria walks into the room. I know they thought they were hacked, but I think it was because of her affect on electrical equipment.

• Love 14

That was certainly an unexpected twist, but one which in hindsight we should've seen coming. This season is only set 4 years after season 1, some character from it was bound to show up. 

Since Nikki hasn't had the chance to tell anyone what she saw in the crime scene photo the Sheriff left her (and her face made it clear she noticed something) my guess is that Mr. Wrench is going to be the spanner in Yuri's plans to kill Nikki.

In other news, it's nice that we can finally put to rest the argument we had in the thread for last episode. Gloria continues to be Chief of the Eden Valley PD, with full authority to wear the uniform and to pursue her investigation into Ennis' death... for another 8 days as of this episode, meaning the takeover by the county takes effect on January 1st, 2011.

Sheriff Dammik's authority over her is only of the do-as-I-say-now-or-I-will-fire-your-ass-as-soon-as-I'm-legally-able-to variety.

The argument wasn't about whether she was chief, but rather whether she was able legitimately to act in St. Cloud. The outcome of her acts was about exactly what I'd predicted, in fact: She gets told to take time off or get fired.

The only new thing that made Gloria's case plausible to anyone was the syringe, which was an oddly unforced error by whoever hired the killer. There was no great reason to kill Nikki that I can see, and it could only serve to draw suspicion, especially if it went wrong. Nobody would believe anything she said at that point, and Moe is right about one thing: Her case would look dismal to a jury.

In fact, the only thing that surprised me this episode was the thing that surprised practically everyone, and I jumped in delight. Otherwise, the myth of the badass hero cop who breaks the rules just got busted. She may get saved by writerly intervention, as the mythical ones often do, but really she's managed to screw up everything she's touched.

I recall Mr. Wrench being called a "lepton" by a jerk in a bar. This season the epithet of choice is "leptard". Can't wait to see what leapt into the writers' heads in the next season.

• Love 1

Does anyone else get the feeling that a lot of this episode was left on the cutting-room floor? I have no idea why Varga was in Emmit's house. I have no idea how Gloria got into the holding cell comma although if it involves her invisibility to electronics, she has now been upgraded to having super powers. I'm surprisingly okay with that.

That and a few other transitions were missing for me. Did anyone else think that?

• Love 1
41 minutes ago, welcomerain said:

Does anyone else get the feeling that a lot of this episode was left on the cutting-room floor? I have no idea why Varga was in Emmit's house. I have no idea how Gloria got into the holding cell comma although if it involves her invisibility to electronics, she has now been upgraded to having super powers. I'm surprisingly okay with that.

That and a few other transitions were missing for me. Did anyone else think that?

I think Varga is in Emmit's house because it's more comfortable than a semi-trailer. 

Gloria was in uniform -- she wouldn't have had too much trouble getting almost anywhere at that police station.  We saw that Nikki had been moved to a general holding area -- she wasn't in the interview room anymore -- so that made it easier for Gloria to get close.

One thing I thought would be important from the first episode -- when Maurice is going down the stairs, his shirt gets caught on a bannister and a piece rips off.  Later we see that Gloria notices the ripped shirt among Maurice's things.  I thought she'd put those pieces together to place Maurice at Nikki's apartment building, but nope.  

Another thing from the first episode -- Gloria is downstairs in Ennis's house, in the kitchen  She hears a noise from the second floor but finds nothing.  Was anyone else in the house?  Will we ever know? 

• Love 3
33 minutes ago, AuntiePam said:

. . . Another thing from the first episode -- Gloria is downstairs in Ennis's house, in the kitchen  She hears a noise from the second floor but finds nothing.  Was anyone else in the house?  Will we ever know? 

Maybe Maurice isn't the only criminal who went to the wrong Eden-named town and found the wrong Stussy? Maybe Yuri or Meemo were supposed to visit Emmit.
Or, I don't suppose there's any chance that the old girlfriend of the guy not-Ennis brained with the golf club tracked him down and glued his face to suffocate him?

25 minutes ago, shapeshifter said:

Maybe Maurice isn't the only criminal who went to the wrong Eden-named town and found the wrong Stussy? 

Maybe someone found the right Stussy for some reason we don't know yet?

4 hours ago, pezgirl7 said:

As someone who lives in the midwest, where the old fashioned is abundantly consumed, I can say Yes, it would only take a few drinks to get drunk.

It's always interesting how these accidental deaths, like Peggy running into Rye and killing him in Season 2, and Emmit and Ray getting in a shoving match over the framed stamp which tragically, but accidentally leads to the end of Ray, spiral so far out of control.  When likely not that much would have happened if Peggy, or Emmit, had from the first called the police and explained what happened.  Of course, there wouldn't have been a story then.  But, my how things, like boatloads of murders more, start to happen, once these Fargoites start covering up an accidental death.

4 hours ago, pezgirl7 said:

I'm surprised no one has mentioned the security cameras going out right when Gloria walks into the room. I know they thought they were hacked, but I think it was because of her affect on electrical equipment.

Hah!  Good conclusion.  I thought the unknown man did something before he went in the room.

• Love 5
  2 hours ago, welcomerain said:

I think Varga is in Emmit's house because it's more comfortable than a semi-trailer. 

Gloria was in uniform -- she wouldn't have had too much trouble getting almost anywhere at that police station.  We saw that Nikki had been moved to a general holding area -- she wasn't in the interview room anymore -- so that made it easier for Gloria to get close.

One thing I thought would be important from the first episode -- when Maurice is going down the stairs, his shirt gets caught on a bannister and a piece rips off.  Later we see that Gloria notices the ripped shirt among Maurice's things.  I thought she'd put those pieces together to place Maurice at Nikki's apartment building, but nope.  

Another thing from the first episode -- Gloria is downstairs in Ennis's house, in the kitchen  She hears a noise from the second floor but finds nothing.  Was anyone else in the house?  Will we ever know? 

The episode spent a few minutes making the point that Gloria could not go almost anywhere at that police station. There were forms, don't'cha know. But maybe you're right, and the general holding area is less secure than the interview rooms. That would be terrible station design, but I've been to St. Cloud many times, and it may not be the most up-do-date place.

(edited)

I think Gloria mentioned her son at home (being scared because of his  murderedgrandpa and thinking that people would be coming for him ) to let Nikki know that she has  connected Nikki to that murder. It also gives Gloria a powerful motive for her determination to solve the case.

I admit I'm not enjoying this season. I think the villains - Varga and Gloria's boss- are much too one dimensional and grossly unlikeable to want to watch. I like Nikki and Gloria but the rest of them not so much. If this were the first season of the show, I wonder if I would keep watching. But I am watching because I enjoyed the first two seasons.

Edited by rose711
  • Love 3

Really disliked the library scene being such a mimic of the Hanks/Thornton scene from season 1. Seemed less of a homage than just laziness.

Obstacles are more interesting when they are less cartoonish, so I agree the chief is written way too over the top, although the superlative actor works wonders with what he has. A lesser actor would have really butchered it. Also agree that stuff like transporting men and women prisoners together are annoying errors.

Still like the season, even if the previous seasons, especially s2, were much more enjoyable

• Love 1
11 hours ago, Eulipian 5k said:

Combination of fear, alcohol and regret.  It messed with his rational mind.

4 hours ago, rose711 said:

I think Gloria mentioned her son at home (being scared because of his  murderedgrandpa and thinking that people would be coming for him ) to let Nikki know that she has  connected Nikki to that murder. It also gives Gloria a powerful motive for her determination to solve the case.

I admit I'm not enjoying this season. I think the villains - Varga and Gloria's boss- are much too one dimensional and grossly unlikeable to want to watch. I like Nikki and Gloria but the rest of them not so much. If this were the first season of the show, I wonder if I would keep watching. But I am watching because I enjoyed the first two seasons.

Gloria is a clever police person. Dummick could not get Nikki to say anything beyond, "I want a lawyer".

I have experienced some clever police people as well as some stupid ones. The clever ones are nice and friendly to people. That is the way to get them to talk. The stupid ones try to intimidate people and make them fearful. That will make some people talk. But most people will just dig their heels in at that kind of treatment and say, "I want a lawyer".

• Love 1
(edited)
9 hours ago, rose711 said:

I think Gloria mentioned her son at home (being scared because of his  murderedgrandpa and thinking that people would be coming for him ) to let Nikki know that she has  connected Nikki to that murder. It also gives Gloria a powerful motive for her determination to solve the case. . . .

Yes, Gloria would not have mentioned it (or anything) unless she wanted to see the effect of her words,
but do we have reason to believe that her son has been terrorized by the murder of his grandpa, or are her comments on her son's fears purely for effect? I like to think Gloria at least suspects her son is frightened or she wouldn't have falsely characterized him that way.
And I suppose Gloria is also worried that if Step-Grandpa Stussy became an accidental target for murder, that as long as there are inept criminal masterminds still at large, her son could just as easily become a target—especially since there is no secret that she seems to be the only member of law enforcement who is putting together the pieces of the plan.
Regardless, wasn't the new sheriff in earshot too?

5 hours ago, MissBluxom said:
17 hours ago, Eulipian 5k said:

Combination of fear, alcohol and regret.  It messed with his rational mind. . . . 

Also, Emmit's life-long need to be seen as an honest, upstanding citizen—while always having his brother's accusations to the contrary buzzing in his ears and in his brain—probably made him start blurting stuff out.

18 hours ago, cpcathy said:

It's official. I hate Varga. No idea what his motivation is.

Nikki's choice for pie: HELL YES!

A few episodes back I was pretty sure I was going to quit the show because of its seemingly endless depictions of repulsivity; now I'm staring to worry that they are building up to a moment when Varga will meet a hideous fate that will cause us viewers to both take deep satisfaction in, and cause us to question our own humanity for being so satisfied.

Edited by shapeshifter
  • Love 3
17 hours ago, pezgirl7 said:

Also, Sy's wife isn't at all chubby, like Varga made her seem when he looked at her photo.

That's what I was thinking and it took me out of the scene. Still though the guy playing Sy is the MVP of this season, he steals the show whenever he's on. I loved the music that was playing when they were putting Nikki on the bus. The music is the best part of the show for me. 

(edited)
55 minutes ago, shapeshifter said:

A few episodes back I was pretty sure I was going to quit the show because of its seemingly endless depictions of repulsivity; now I'm staring to worry that they are building up to a moment when Varga will meet a hideous fate that will cause us viewers to both take deep satisfaction in, and cause us to question our own humanity for being so satisfied.

Let 'er rip!

:)

28 minutes ago, festivus said:

That's what I was thinking and it took me out of the scene. Still though the guy playing Sy is the MVP of this season, he steals the show whenever he's on. I loved the music that was playing when they were putting Nikki on the bus. The music is the best part of the show for me. 

Many of the best new shows have extremely talented people select their music. Funny how the best music is often found on the very best shows, such as:

Fargo, The Americans, Better Call Saul, Mr. Robot

Of course, YMMV

Edited by MissBluxom
  • Love 5
8 hours ago, LittleIggy said:

Sy is my favorite character this season.

Not sure what you mean by favorite?  You like the way the actor is portraying Sy?  I agree he's doing a great job. But as to the character himself, I really do not like him very much at all. 

My son and I were discussing this, as he feels very sorry for Sy.  I have no sympathy for him.  His worldview is that he and Emmet are superior to Ray and Nikki, and why?  Because he was slick enough to sign up with Emmet for what has turned into a million-dollar fiasco.  In his world, if you're successful, you must be good.  People who are poor, who are disadvantaged, well, they deserve to be poor, they deserve to be beaten to within an inch of their lives and left for dead.  

I think Sy used to think of himself as a badass until he met Varga, et al, and now he's realizing just how weak and ineffective he is. 

• Love 3
(edited)
19 hours ago, Magic said:

A great quote indeed. "Turning millions into thousands" made me laugh out loud. Michael Stuhlbarg steals every scene that he is in (much like Nick Offerman last season). He is doing a great job combining desperation, sarcasm and poorly executed menace in one character.

15 hours ago, pezgirl7 said:

That's a great possibility. Love the idea of Gloria "magically" disturbing modern day electronics.

I'm enjoying this season now that it is moving along at a quicker pace. Gloria, Winnie and Nikki are terrific. Sy is gold. The weak point in this season is Emmit. I'm completely indifferent to him. 

Edited by Ellaria Sand
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, cardigirl said:

Not sure what you mean by favorite?  You like the way the actor is portraying Sy?  I agree he's doing a great job. But as to the character himself, I really do not like him very much at all. 

My son and I were discussing this, as he feels very sorry for Sy.  I have no sympathy for him.  His worldview is that he and Emmet are superior to Ray and Nikki, and why?  Because he was slick enough to sign up with Emmet for what has turned into a million-dollar fiasco.  In his world, if you're successful, you must be good.  People who are poor, who are disadvantaged, well, they deserve to be poor, they deserve to be beaten to within an inch of their lives and left for dead.  

I think Sy used to think of himself as a badass until he met Varga, et al, and now he's realizing just how weak and ineffective he is. 

I too started to feel for Sy in this episode (mostly because of Emmit questioning his loyalty and his response of "…so I could turn millions into thousands?"), but then I Googled the meaning of "leptard" and found the Urban Dictionary definition and the word's basis on a slur against the developmentally disabled, which brought me back to @cardigirl's summation of his character as someone who lives by "…if you're successful, you must be good.  People who are poor, who are disadvantaged, well, they deserve to be poor…"

8 minutes ago, Ellaria Sand said:

…Gloria, Winnie and Nikki are terrific. Sy is gold. The weak point in this season is Emmit. I'm completely indifferent to him. 

Unlike many others, I appreciate the character of Emmit as a counterpoint to all the more coloful characters.

11 minutes ago, Ellaria Sand said:

…A great quote indeed. "Turning millions into thousands" made me laugh out loud. Michael Stuhlbarg steals every scene that he is in (much like Nick Offerman last season). He is doing a great job combining desperation, sarcasm and poorly executed menace in one character…

Great observation!

• Love 1
16 hours ago, pezgirl7 said:

I saw it as Nikki noticed the red light on the camera going out just before the Syringe guy came into the holding area. Light goes out... beeps of door combination lock... Officer enters..tells Nikki to turn around/place hands thru bars. He let the door close behind him when he entered so I was wondering how Gloria got past the electronic lock to save Nikki.

Also, why have a switch on the wall to turn off a surveillance camera monitoring inmates?

15 hours ago, welcomerain said:

The argument wasn't about whether she was chief, but rather whether she was able legitimately to act in St. Cloud. The outcome of her acts was about exactly what I'd predicted, in fact: She gets told to take time off or get fired.

You said she was wearing a uniform she had no authority to wear. That's proven not to be the case in this episode.

48 minutes ago, Eulipian 5k said:

Also, why have a switch on the wall to turn off a surveillance camera monitoring inmates?

The only thing I can come up with is a cavity search. A video recording of a prisoner being inspected down there, specially if it's a woman, could open up the department to all sorts of litigation.

22 hours ago, dabbrusc said:

It wasn't the interrogation room, it was the holding cell.  I figure she was just hoping someone would open the door and she could sneak in.

Better question is how Winnie knew how to find Emmitt?

On 6/1/2017 at 4:14 AM, Magic said:

Because I would for sure like to find out what Nikki saw in Ray's death photo.  Maybe the stamp picture frame???  Which I think she might recognize from being in Emmit's house before.  Because wouldn't she otherwise assume the guys who beat her up had got to Ray versus thinking it was Emmit.  

Varga told them to take the stamp and the frame when his guy was cleaning the crime scene up.  Before the police came.  So the frame would not be in the police picture.

2 minutes ago, SoothingDave said:

, it was the holding cell.  I figure she was just hoping someone would open the door and she could sneak in.

So Gloria snuck in after Syringe guy? This police station is as secure as the Public Library.... I'm beginning to think doors/locks don't mean much in Fargo-verse. Everyone's already in the room when people get there; Emmit at Ray's, Varga at Emmit's, Meemo at the motel, Yuri at the Library, they even drilled out Emmit's SAFETY Deposit box . Somebody call ADT!

• Love 1