Type keyword(s) to search

Lady Lucy

1.1k Excellent
  1. Watching in Naples, Florida. They are playing yesterday's game - David, Arthur, and MacKenzie. What the hell?? ********** They caught up to date for Double Jeopardy.
  2. Welcome to the Gospel of Prosperity. Or how to dupe your congregants into making you super rich while they wait for God to intervene and make them rich too.
  3. https://ew.com/survivor-46-bhanu-gopal-interview-coming-to-terms-8612177 9 months later and still delusional. I couldn't finish reading because I was so disgusted.
  4. I think Survivor has jumped the shark. I like having the the separate threads (for what that's worth).
  5. I'm so sick of ALL the sob stories.
  6. While watching this is misery, reading all your comments has me laughing hysterically. Thank you all!
  7. I'm increasingly convinced Survivor hired this joker to bring the drama. No one is this delusional.
  8. Shut up! I am so sick of his whiny self-absorption.
  9. My suffering is over (until the Master's Tournament). I agree with those above - he shouldn't have been there.
  10. Isn't he a psychologist? He has no self-awareness. Nor empathy. Not happy he won today's game. Hope it's his last.
  11. Yay! Sooo happy. The Legend is gone! ( I hope all his friends he's watching with are laughing in his face.)