Type keyword(s) to search

sara416

2.3k Excellent

Recent Profile Visitors

1.3k profile views
  1. You license to practice is separate from your credentials. You can be a Ph.D and not have a license. I have my M.Ed and my license to practice is an LPC. If I do something egregious I can have my license revoked but no one can ever take my degree from me. So it is entirely possibly that these people have a Ph.D but do not have an actual license to practice.
  2. I know I live in a low COL state, but either I didn't realize how low or Denver is insanely high. $4800 a month for a RENTAL? That's well over twice my mortgage and our house was a new build. That was a lot of yard they had for sure, but I had to rewind that and make sure I heard the price correctly.
  3. I loved Robbin and Chelsea going out at the end and saying "Our kids will be proud. And they'll see Rob and Corey, and Greg and John, and know that we never had a chance!" it was a good note to go out on.
  4. Yes! I know dehydration and lack of food can mess with your head, but given his earlier problems I really thought something terrible was going to happen. Can medical step in even if people don't ask for it? I wondered that after the second time he passed out. It seems like they should, because something more serious might be happening than whatever he thinks it is.
  5. I noticed this last night more than before and it was delightful. I love these two! Can I find a way to hang out with them after the race? They seem like so much fun.
  6. Can anyone source Jane/Jada's black and cherry dress from the finale? I'm sure it's something I can't afford and I know I have nowhere to wear it, but it was super cute.
  7. There is an article in the BB in the Media thread that talks about all the things thy did to give him an even playing field.
  8. I know the racial slur is bad, but I was equally horrified by what Luke said afterward, about how Jared should have him on the ground and be standing over him screaming or whatever. That was awful.
  9. I didn't get the couples massage thing either. My husband and I have had two couples massages and honestly, we didn't speak to each other or have anything special happen other than we were both getting massages at the same time. There were rose petals with our initials on the floor. But there were still two therapists and they worked on us together. It's a massage, not an orgy.
  10. I think I'm repeating myself, but I've been watching Degrassi on Pluto and last night was the episodes about And I cannot stress enough how well done I think those episodes were. The seemingly minor things that all just piled on top of each other that, when combined, led to his feelings was just so typical. It wasn't one big thing, it was a lot of smaller things. I still absolutely love that they never actually showed his body or the method of death. All the different reactions were also so varied and normalized. This show does things so well most of the time.
  11. Brayden isn't entirely wrong in that Charity is always "on" and it would be nice to spend time with her as Charity and not in these manufactured Bachelorette moments. But did he know what show he was signing up for? Because this is what you get. If he wanted to meet a woman in natural circumstances without any of this superficial fluff, he needs to go meet women in his real world. What a tool.
  12. I thought this was something she put in the shoe to stretch out the straps because they didn't fit her correctly, but she bought them anyway. Had no idea this was the actual design of the shoe.
  13. I remember that wedding dress that Nora made, and I, too, thought it was really pretty at the time. It was also expected, traditional, and basic. The technique with the flower petals inside of the mesh started appearing everywhere in flower girl dresses a few years later and it made me think of that dress, because it was really cute on little flower girls. There is absolutely a market for people who want a traditional princess cupcake wedding dress. I remember really liking Laurence on her season, and seeing her back this season is great. She's just very cool without even trying to be. I'm fairly certain she is way too cool to ever want to hang out with me, but I would love to learn just a little bit of her attitude to emulate it. It struck me watching this why I love Christian now and couldn't stand him in his season. Other than all the great press he gets for designing for plus sized women when no one else will, I think the confidence he has now is earned. When he was a 21 year old arrogant little shit who didn't listen to critique, it was annoying. But he has a supreme mount of confidence in himself and his ideas and he has proven that he has earned that. I really loved him ordering Nora out of the silk aisle because he knew she was out of practice and would not be able to work with that fabric (not that what she ended up with was any better). Overall, I'm glad this show is back in my life.
  14. My theory is that we are getting set up for some sort of a mental health crisis for Mariana. Several times it has been mentioned that she should talk to someone about her trauma and her stress is clearly at sky high levels. I'm cautiously looking forward to it, because this show (and the Fosters before this) have generally handled mental health well. Obviously things get solved more quickly than in the real world, but they don't shy away from things. The amnesia thing bugs me. It's a tired trope and annoying and feels like they didn't know what else to do. @circumvent I'm with you on the hair. I wondered if at the start it was just because she was living on a farm and maybe not always able to access showers and shampoo and the like, but seriously! Cult members can still have good hair!