Type keyword(s) to search

mojito

8.1k Excellent

Recent Profile Visitors

3.3k profile views
  1. Sorry if this has been mentioned, but there are a lot of very long posts here... Anyway, I was thinking, considering her adult life, that as a ghost, since the arrival of Jay and Samantha, Hetty is probably having the time of her life.
  2. A policeman yelled, "This is the end of the line!" just before Hetty pulled the telephone cord. I thought that was pretty prophetic of Hetty's demise.
  3. One day, Thor and Sass will tell tales of previous ghosts. Good on Thor, taking one for the team as he did. An honorable sacrifice.
  4. It's a comedy. About ghosts.
  5. Just an offbeat connection that I made while watching the show: Delaware is Biden's adopted home state and Wharton is Trump's alma mater (and, like Trevor, he was fond of reminding people of it).
  6. I just assumed it was a nod to the actress' heritage.
  7. Will Gregory soon start feeling left out now that Jacob and Melissa are pals and have so much in common? He would have a hard time admitting that he missed Jacob. Guess he'll gravitate to the other odd man out, Mr. Johnson.
  8. This particular episode, to me, seemed to be written for a different audience. That schtick of overhearing and then misinterpreting a conversation is incredibly stale. Are they trying to appeal to people who are so young they haven't haven't seen much of it in their lifetime or to people who pine for the good old days of "I Love Lucy"? I hope this show can sustain its humor and avoid the pitfalls of other network shows that overstay their entertainment value. What I appreciate about some of the shows I've seen coming from the UK, AU, and NZ is that they're fairly quick--sometimes too quick--to pull their shows after a couple of seasons. Leave them wanting more, not asking, "Why is this show still on?" I like the twist of Pete's wife showing up. She's nearly 40 years older than he is; she could start try bossing him around like he's her son, not her ex, which would really throw him off.
  9. I give Barbara and Melissa's cynicism a pass. We've only known Janine and the gang a few years. These two women have known Abbott for at least 7 times that many years.
  10. I was thinking about Isaac and Nigel's wedding vows: "Till sucking off do us part"??
  11. Of COURSE Mr. Johnson is a Mormon.
  12. What I find distracting is Jake's haircut.
  13. Hetty's portrait, painted on the wall, is behind the mirror. Isacc telling an anecdote about James Madison's hunting print being too high to stare at for the "entire burn of a tallow candle". Pete: Ah, you guys did not have a lot do to back then, huh? Isaac: Other than invent democracy? Sass clears his throat. Isaac: Amongst Europeans.
  14. It's feasible that there could be a tunnel between two houses. Maybe it was used in the Underground Railroad. Maybe the speakeasy created the tunnel, as some speakeasies did. Maybe the light was an alien spaceship that took Flower away to study a human, not realizing she was a ghost. They would soon realize that she was not a good sample, and return her. No one would believe her story and she would wonder if her memory was merely a drug flashback. Absurd, but this is a TV show about ghosts.
  15. I waited for the entire two episodes for the details of Janine's marriage. It never came. It's not like me to catch things like this.