Type keyword(s) to search

dubbel zout

103.1k Excellent

4 Followers

Recent Profile Visitors

9.0k profile views
  1. Uh-oh, the dreaded long-term facility talk! (But of course that's what snaps Dante out of his coma, LOL.) Again, if Molly can't get remand for Jason for allegedly shooting a cop, she's useless as an ADA. There should be automatic remand for that. Five million is absurdly low, but whatever. This is GH, where everything is a plot point. And of course Jason is going to plead not guilty. Why that was drawn out was ridiculous. And of course Sonny makes Dante's shooting about him. At least Sonny has the self-awareness to realize Dante made all of the compromises so they could have a relationship of some sort. Oh, Brennan is back tomorrow. I wonder if he'll cross paths with Carly.
  2. Very well put, @jsbt. I know some people find LW's take on Carly OOC for Carly, but it makes sense to me that at this point she's become a bit too cocksure of her place in PC, even if it's only because of who she's been married to. LW does overplay Carly's smug, but that's also in the writing. ETA: As for Carly's feelings for Jason, I agree she will always have them.
  3. When Sam isn't in conflict with Jason, she's a doormat, so I'm very pleased they're keeping Sam out of his orbit as much as possible. That's what they did for her last time, and even that seemed to be an effort for LC. I think she simply doesn't have the energy—physical or emotional—to be on the show anymore. It's a shame, because Monica has been a very important part of GH for a very long time. If LC is up to it, this would be great.
  4. When Joss was being understanding toward Trina about her feelings re: Jason, I really wished Joss had acknowledged how unfair she'd been to Cam for the same thing. That would have shown some growth to me.
  5. They could do that without making Robert and Anna look terrified of their adult daughter who lives on the other side of the country. Just say Molly was the only ADA available. ETA: Sorry, I'm kind of cranky these days.
  6. Why are Robert and Anna so afraid of Robin? She knows what Jason does. She knows what her parents do. She knows those things can occasionally collide. I found myself a bit annoyed with Robert, tbh.
  7. It makes sense that Sam is the first civilian to see Jason at the PCPD, but I hope Carly finds out and is annoyed. It was very gratifying to see her read Jason the riot act about being a crap father, but of course she's delusional if she thinks Danny won't seek Jason out, whether she wants him to or not. And Jason won't work that hard to keep him away. Speaking of Carly, will she bellow about "conflict of interest" with Molly being the ADA handling the case? It's so blatant I'm surprised there wasn't a line of dialogue addressing it. I had to laugh that Molly needs to prepare her argument to keep Jason from getting bail. He allegedly shot a cop. If she can't get him remand for that, she has no business being in the DA's office. Trina is such a better friend to Joss than Joss is to her, not that this is news. Trina needs to see a grief counselor so badly. Has anyone suggested this to her? The Jake/Danny fight was pretty well done. It didn't look as fake as it could have, especially with two inexperienced actors. Of course Jason outsourced Valentine's Day. Age comes for us all at some point. I'd rather not see LC struggling. Her last appearance was hard to watch, even though they made it as easy on her as possible.
  8. Sorry; weird computer burp. The correct post is below.
  9. The show has stayed true to this, thank goodness. And Michael will always take precedence over Carly. I wonder how conscious Carly is of this and if she realizes that if forced to choose, she will be sucking hind tit, as it were.
  10. Seriously. You'd think Jason would try to find out. But it's also kind of in character for him to not make any effort. For all of his supposed action-man attributes, he's a pretty passive dude.
  11. But Anna knows what kind of person Jason is, and he never lies. /s
  12. I wish Wagger hadn't apologized to Carly—she might not have been technically harboring a fugitive, but she lied to law enforcement when she said he wasn't there. I can only hope he decided to take the long view and realized there was no point being antagonistic toward Carly. I'm ready for Curtis to get his legs back. I'm tired of everyone bending over backward to make sure they don't make him feel bad. Also, Curtis, you are not important enough to Sonny to want him to shoot you. Ooh, interesting that Jason didn't know John Cates was Jagger back in the day and the Karen connection. That adds a nice wrinkle. And delightful to see the great Jason Morgan realize he got played. Ha! Also delightful. It's about time someone one-upped her there. Also, Carly, Jason is a liar, but it's usually to your advantage, so of course you think it's not a problem. And her diatribe about conflict of interest. When it goes against her, it's the worst. Otherwise? No problemo. What exactly does Michael think Sonny can do for Jason when Jason is in custody? That's what Diane gets her gigantic fees for. It also cracks me up that Sonny is still holding his grudge against Michael and Michael thinks Jason's predicament will somehow override that.
  13. I'd love for one or both of them to call Jason in it, but I doubt that will ever happen. Or if it does, nothing substantial will come of it.
  14. We don't know what anyone did yet. Whatever Jason's feelings for Carly are, his feelings for Michael are stronger, and the need to protect him is always uppermost in his mind. In some ways, Carly is just along for the ride because she's Michael's mother. Instead of or along with the brain tumor they gave him? It's also a relief that she shouldn't be constantly shrieking at everyone. For that alone, I'm okay with the retcon/reset. Good lord, that was annoying.
  15. It was one of the biggest problems GH stories had, IMO. Sonny's illegalities were constantly being excused by the PCPD because "he loved his kids," "he gives money to GH," "he was nice to Stone while he was dying of AIDS," and other dumb excuses. That didn't change the fact he's a gangster who has people killed. I think she's right when she says it can't happen with Sonny around. And I agree with @ffwbe that it hamstrings the relationships Jason and and Carly are put into (unless it's Carly and Sonny). I had to laugh in the FH interview that she says she tells SBu she always has to bring her A game in their scenes. I can't see what he gives anyone.