Type keyword(s) to search

RosieRose221

366 Excellent

Recent Profile Visitors

1.2k profile views
  1. I totally get what you are saying! I mean we criticize the winners who get immediately engaged and say they are all in love after 6 weeks, and then this girl who says that is too fast i am not ready to get engaged we say she is faking it. That being said - i do think this whole thing was kind of staged to make it THE MOST DRAMATIC ENDING EVER but it makes sense to date someone you have only known 6 weeks instead of jumping right into marriage or even engagement
  2. why is wayne always in front of a fireplace?!
  3. Same here although I cant even find it on iTunes and usually it downloads to my phone first thing Monday morning but it didnt today :(
  4. True! Kelly definitely looks for a fight! I guess I meant both of them have a "turning" point - they both need someone to telling them "you're turning" lol
  5. i just now watched this week's episode (been behind bc of Bachelor in Paradise) but I thought the same thing when she was carryihng that pic! Like WTF are you doing Kelly! She was definately impaired - I dont know on what but she was out of it
  6. Is there room on the couch for me to join you? Because...same. There is always room! I need someone to talk about the show with, as I watch 5 eps each Friday on Pop and then lose my mind in a vacuum of nostalgia. Luke Perry lovers, unite! i am in!! love Luke! I watch on Pop too!
  7. she reminds me of like Anna Nichole or some old clips i have seen of Marilyn Monroe acting goofy and flirty it should be written on a post-it! lol #ihateberger
  8. OMG when they said here is a sneak peak of ABC's new show blah blah i was like "YOU HAVE ALREADY SHOWED US THIS SNEAK PEAK 28,000 TIMES DURING THIS SEASON OF BIP" UGH PLEASE GOD NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
  9. Yeah when Eric told her she had her "walls up" or whatever he said, he really meant "you wouldnt let me put it all in" lol sorry not sorry