Type keyword(s) to search

deirdra

54.5k Excellent

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. I wonder if Tricia practiced living as a tourist in her hometown wearing berets? I haven't been to Paris since 1987, but remember walking around where creatives (some in berets) were painting and had to stifle my laughter.
  2. Christine was a naïve and insecure girl raised in polygamy when she married her first crush. She said she always wanted to be a 3rd wife, but probably thought that was the best she could do. Kootie reinforced that by saying she was a disgusting nacho gourmand who he only married because she was plyg royalty.
  3. But he laughed with a ghoulish, smug smile when he said it. I wasn't sure what he exactly meant by that look, but possibly that it was a joke, not that he really thinks he is a "failed priest". Do AUBs even use the word priest? Usually he calls himself a prophet.
  4. Did she try to board a plane without picture ID? Is that why she's in Raleigh rather than at Maddie's?
  5. and probably PO'd that the bride's family was sitting in front of him in the front row on the bride's side of the aisle
  6. Did Caleb make it to Logan's wedding? He must have flown in and out, since someone in the family needs to earn a living.
  7. Especially since, if he can be disloyal to several family members when his ego is bruised, he can certainly become disloyal to Newman!
  8. I've had to take it off my PVR and just read the snark here to see if there is anything worth watching. So far, nothing! But I enjoy everyones' descriptions!
  9. And that bike seat was 2-3" too high for her, so I cannot blame her for being afraid of falling onto the bar.
  10. Put him in the corner in a time out - 1 minute for each year of age. Then forget to release him after 53 minutes.
  11. Keeping calm and sweet is best for Christine's health. She and Janelle appear to have learned to just let his rage-filled comments roll off their backs because if they let it get to them they will stew in misery like Meri & Robyn. Just ignore it and you can go on with your life.
  12. I was thinking Janelle may have been in the RV but Robyn didn't even bother to knock since no vehicle was in sight. But Savanah or one of the boys could have borrowed it.
  13. In My Own Opinion? IMHO (in my honest opinion) is more common. It would be much more interesting to see her dealing with her challenges headfirst rather than whining about poor poor me. Going to a voice coach, getting pedal extenders and learning to use them, going to a tailor or learning to sew/modify adult clothing to fit her size, etc.
  14. Hopefully you have started to re-set your mindset based on what the PT people have told you (they tend to be more realistic than the surgeons who don't see the struggles). I too like to prepare physically & mentally for the potential long haul. Luckily I made my doctor tell me the worst case scenario before my ACL reconstruction. That way, when I worked hard to meet targets, it was very satisfying to be progressing faster than the people half my age who weren't doing all of the icing & exercises according to plan, so I felt like I was accomplishing rather than failing at the goals.
  15. I wonder if the flasks were wedding favours? It appeared that Garrison had the same things in his beer delivery boy bandolier. Michelle & Logan seemed to enjoy visiting artisanal breweries. That was the second time we've seen her walk away from a "family discussion" which always ends up being his way or the highway. I don't blame Janelle. It is not worth wasting time talking to someone who never listens. And he often walked away from her and the boys when he got tired of what they were saying or RV leveling.