Type keyword(s) to search

Persnickety1

33.1k Excellent

Recent Profile Visitors

3.8k profile views
  1. So what's up with season 8? It was supposed to premiere I believe last Monday but got bumped to apparently this coming Monday. It's not even on D+ yet. Do better, TLC. Some of us are wringing our hands in anticipation. I, unashamedly, am one of said hand wringers.
  2. I'm loving Bravo's BH marathon. I do believe today I'm being treated to the season where Kim gets trashed, arrested, and does her bizarre hopping-over-the fence exit. What a treat. Thanks, Bravo, for reminding me how good this show used to be. Time for a cup of coffee and to dive in!
  3. Any fellow posters ever watch a reality TV show called "The A List" on LOGO TV? I really loved that show and was sorry to see it go. Patrick could pass for Austin Armacost's much less attractive, squishy faced relative.
  4. He surely did. I caught that, too. I've also been observing his "be grateful" spiel complete with T-shirts. I think he's trying to be some of half-assed motivational speaker to go along with his purportedly mad real estate skills. I noticed he even had his son wearing some sort of T-shirt that had "be grateful" on it. He's such a douche.
  5. My sister's daughter-in-law was like this. From birth, she lugged that baby around literally 24/7 to avoid doing anything except breastfeeding. "I just can't put this little girl down for even 5 minutes." Note that said baby, strictly breastfed, was obese by the time she was about 10 months old. I'm not even sure when the baby was started on solid food because she was latched onto a breast constantly. I think she and Emily would get along fabulously. Agree 100% (see my post just above this one). My sister's daughter-in-law used that baby as an excuse to not help with anything around the house (she, her husband and the baby were all mooching off of staying with my sister and her husband, and that heifer wouldn't even carry her own dirty plate into the kitchen. My sister was waiting on her hand and foot because she just had to be breastfeeding 24/7. Lazy asshole.
  6. Shaeeda is so lucky to have a guy like Bilal. He brought her a latte! Of course, she had to request Bilal's permission about where she could drink that latte....and ended up apparently so petrified of spilling a drop of it that she stood over the fucking kitchen sink to drink it. I know he claims everything has to be pristine around the home because of his OCD, but I'm seriously raising an eyebrow and wondering if that place is just a listing he's leased from the owner for filming. That would explain a lot about his "house rules." Shaeeda should have shoved that latte up his ass like a coffee enema and bounced. After walking all through the house messing up throw rugs, pillows, and anything else in her path.
  7. I thought it was a crossover from Squid Games when she first emerged. Then I realized it was just Ari. You can imagine my disappointment.
  8. Agreed. I also am of the opinion that Meri thought after the divorce, things between her and Kody would remain the same, that it was only a paper divorce to get Robyn's kids on Kody's insurance and that was it. After seeing footage of Kody and Robyn's honeymoon extravaganza, she must have been in a huge pit of denial to think "fillings" wouldn't enter into this divorce. She gave Kody everything he wanted in being Robyn's legal husband and there was no turning back. She not only lost Kody, she also lost her Queen Bee position in the process. If she really did offer up the divorce for altruistic reasons, she put herself firmly into the "no good deed goes unpunished" category. And her revenge is obviously foisting overpriced Rice Krispy treats and LulaRoe products on her followers as Robyn took the "prize" 😂
  9. A few days ago, she was asking her followers for flavor suggestions. I had to sit on my hands so I wouldn't type "Human hair and dog dander."
  10. Y'all, I was working and didn't have time to copy and paste it here, but the other night during her LulaRoe "live" sales, she was giving a gift with purchase. Any guesses on what the gift was? Yup, A RICE KRISPIES TREAT. I laughed so hard when I saw it float down my newsfeed that I almost choked. (Full disclosure - I joined her LLR group just for moments like this. I've never purchased anything from her and there are only a handful of LLR items I actually like.)
  11. Oh, I can believe it. Oozeman is already lining up his next season for TLC with yet another American woman, except he's straying from the older (desperate) woman category and shuffling off to someone younger. This asshole is probably the biggest fraud/famewhore to ever enter the 90 DF universe. And yet keeps finding women dumb/desperate/delusional enough to fall for his shenanigans. Ugh.
  12. My strong suspicion is that the editing monkeys cut that part out of Kimbelly's copy so they could spring it on her at the tell all. Easy enough to do and they could get her reaction live at the tell all, too. Anyone else recall that the foreign participants are not paid directly, but rather the American participant is paid and then in turns pay their foreign partner? I wouldn't be a bit surprised to learn Mike threatened to hold Ximena's payout until after the Tell All, hoping she would sing his praises and he could weasel his way back into her life. Judging from the previews for next week, *if* that's what he did, that didn't work either. Ximena and Rose will go down in the history of this show for accepting abject poverty is preferable to those bottom feeders Mike and Ed. And honestly, how the fuck dare Mike try to shame her with the cameras rolling about her adult webcam shenanigans. Seriously, how fucking dare he when that's how he met her and became so smitten obsessed that he just had to "buy" her to take her off the market. I was so glad Ximena enlightened us with how he was on there EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. What a nasty piece of work Mike is. Ben and Mahogany and the "God bless you!" might be one of my favorite lines from this franchise. I'm sure in her wildest dreams Mahogany never imagined she'd be running through the streets of town trying to escape from the rantings of a middle-aged lunatic with a camera crew in tow. And it's given birth to some hilarious memes, like this one:
  13. Obsession: Dark Desires comes to mind.
  14. I feel like she pretty much coerced Hazmat into agreeing with the postnup. The wedding process was already underway, his family had restructured the traditional 5-day celebration to accommodate Memphis, and there she comes, dragging him out of the celebration to threaten to call off the wedding if he didn't agree to sign a postnup. Very manipulative and coercive, in my view. I just can't warm up to her in spite of her back story. While seemingly sweet and charming, I don't think Hazmat is the brightest bulb in that proverbial chandelier, and I think Memphis takes full advantage of that. And bear in mind, he apparently doesn't care to go get a job outside of his field, yet he expects Jasmine to just walk away from her teaching career and just become a personal trainer. What an obtuse, hypocritical ass. And those previews for next week... Agreed. I told Mini Persnickety there is no way in bloody hell I'd let him come over to tell the boys and her family goodbye. She broke up with him and it's over. There is no reason for him to need to tell any of her family goodbye. She can simply tell the boys that Mike had to leave. Period. As vile as I find Ximena, I have to hand it to her. She's a straight shooter. There was no gray area in her dumping of Mike. She's made her reasons clear, she returned all of the rings, and has apparently decided putting up with Mike is not worth any amount of money per month. The change in his demeanor and referring to her as an evil bitch made me raise an eyebrow. Many people appear to think he's sweet because he's so awkward and strange looking, but I find him almost as creepy Ben. Almost. I did love that Ximena outed Mike about being her customer on a daily basis on her webcam shenanigans. Presumably he was hawking up money every day to see her and then offered to take her off the market in exchange for him paying for shit....did I miss something early on? While I had read about this situation a little while back, I don't remember Mike ever mentioning he met her through an adult webcam site. I thought he said a dating site of some sort. Which I guess that could be considered a dating site, but I think he glossed over what type of site it was so he wouldn't look so pervy from the outset. Yes, Mike, you took her off the market in exchange for paying her bills. That's a transactional relationship, yet you're so creepy and weird that in real life, Ximena decided it wasn't worth it and ended things. You don't need to tell the kids goodbye. You don't need to tell her family goodbye. Just take your translator app and get your ass to the airport. Ugh.