Type keyword(s) to search

luckyroll3

15.7k Excellent

2 Followers

Recent Profile Visitors

3.9k profile views
  1. Mia be lying....All the damn time. I believe 1% of anything she says. I have a friend like her, just lies to lie.
  2. Juan is smart enough to know that if he leaves, he'll be on the hook for child support. If he stays, he can stay jobless AND Robyn will continue to pay for everything. If only he was smart enough enough to know not to cheat in public, as well as to not leave literal and figurative receipts behind.....
  3. All of this. Especially since both Nneka and her husband confirmed on the reunion that it's taboo to even talk about it at all. But when Ashley brought it up on the show, she didn't immediately shut it down cause she was desperate and she allowed something that's very specific to their culture to be opened up for discussion and ridicule to the wider masses. She knows she fucked up. But that's on her. And she needs to realize that Wendy doesn't need to engage with her or accept her apologies.
  4. I still need to know what she was explaining with the apples. Cause, girl what?!?!?! Also, I died when Ayana spent x hours talking and then when Leroy tried to get clarification, she goes off about how he was wasting time and Ace hadn't spoken yet. The camera cuts to Ace, and he goes, "I'm good. I don't need to talk!" I always forget how cuckoo bananas Ayanna is.
  5. That's why it would have been a perfect opportunity for Steve. Given the way people play now, Steve will always be voted in since he has already and folks will use it as an excuse to not rock the boat. He's going back in regardless, unless he wins a daily. If he has stolen star, he could have used it as an opportunity to ingratiate himself into one of the alliances to build his social capital while weakening a potential powerhouse.
  6. This star business is so interesting. I love that the winners can go in and steal a star for an ally AND that the winner of the elimination can take a star from the opposite sex and give it to an ally of that sex. Cause if I was Steve, there was no way I was letting Rachel keep a star! I definitely questioned Steve's squirreling technique, but then all of a sudden he literally pulls all these stars from somewhere...including that last one that he had just "forgotten about"! How the hell did he know exactly where it was???? Also, Tyrie clearly hasn't watched the show since he was last on. I had to chuckle when he said he was safe because other people clearly came in laugh so he didn't have to worry. Oh dude, if only it was that easy!
  7. As someone currently living in Florida, they are absolutely correct. Exactly. Gizelle was never cool. She's always been on a mean girl power trip since the first season that got worse when she realized she was one of Andy's faves.
  8. Oh really?!?! She was clearly pissed when Nymphia was announced as the winner and Plane took the lipsync.
  9. Ah, that kinda makes sense then. Except for the number of games. Most college teams aren't playing more than 11-12 games a season Oh damn, I hadn't realized that he had also passed away. We were the same age. Seeing how sick Kamar looked was rough. I almost couldn't watch all his scenes. Very similar to the change we saw with Chadwick Boseman near the end. Cancer is a bitch!
  10. Most of the timeline made no sense. Supposedly Jordan and Spencer are Juniors, which, if it's a year since we last saw them, works. However, the team was supposedly suspended for a year, but Spencer has all these impressive stats from his sophomore season????? But they just had to continue the trope of a 20 year old owning and running a club, uhm, I mean lounge. At least it's not the "Cafe After Dark". And of course Mikko will get off. These TV shows act like people weren't able to be convicted of crimes before doorbell cameras.
  11. I'm not committed to season 2, cause the first one will be hard to beat. BUT New York, Wes, and Safaree just might pull me back in. Then again, I can't stand Teresa or Kandi, and besides Richard Hatch, I have no clue who the others are.
  12. I think she also got emotional because she thought Robyn was actually her friend and she's mourning the loss of that friendship. Don't forget Karen's list of nice things about Robyn: Robyn is a really good friend to Gizelle. Robyn is intelligent. Robyn is interestingly strategic in her "woe is me" cries. 🤣😂 🤣😂 🤣😂
  13. Too her credit, she looks amazing in those bikinis.