Type keyword(s) to search

rideashire

6.9k Excellent

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. Still can't figure these two weirdos out but sometimes they actually seem happy when they aren't having meltdowns.
  2. I love how this dude keeps acting brand new when his american woman starts sassing him despite the fact that he's had the exact same type of sassing american woman prior, more than once. He keeps ordering from the same menu expecting something different to show up. Bro you know what you ordered. You know.
  3. As a photographer, can confirm that constantly telling the models they're pretty is weird and uncomfortable. Don't do it. You can hype them without hitting on them. Get it together, Ed
  4. "You're gonna have to do a lot of lessons and also use my studio for this venture of yours but heads up it's not realistic" Translation, I will run your credit card as often as you want but lol get real girl. Respect to the voice coach for gettin that money.
  5. What kinda weird vibe is she trying for with this song? My ears are unhappy and we aren't even ten minutes into this show.
  6. Shep is an idiot and I wonder how much worse he treated her off camera. I'm surprised Taylor lasted long as she did with him.
  7. WTF is this dude saying? She knows no one there, she has no transportation (can she uber in the middle of nowhere?), no income, and he's expecting her to have a full life of her own after just arriving. How exactly does he expect that to happen?
  8. Why is this grown man pouting like a tiny child? Girl, run. Leave him you can do better.
  9. Not once did Kobe think to check google on how far 4k could get him living in Emily's City, USA?
  10. Sadly my memory is too crap to remember them but I'm glad someone was semi responsible and went small.
  11. Yes, there's so many options that don't involve an overpriced barn. I've said it before, but these people need to elope. And I don't mean go to vegas, I mean get married in a national park or forest. It's beautiful, it will make Guillermo cry, but it won't cost 10k. What stays after the wedding is the photos and you won't get better photos than at a mountain overlook in the Smokies or the Blue Ridge or Zion, etc. Puts a barn to shame.
  12. "This is something you remember the rest of your life." Nah, not really. It will be a blur but you'll remember that bill for damn sure.
  13. Why do all these people have to have a big wedding? Go elope. Have an adventure. Hike a mountain and get some epic photos. It's cheaper and more fun. Even eloping on the beach can be done super quick and easy and doesn't take more than an officiant at minimum. Elope in colorado and you don't even need an officiant. Say your vows somewhere beautiful and do it for free other than your travel cost. But no, they gotta spend every last cent on one day while being unemployed... Signed, someone in the wedding industry.
  14. For a man that says he's not ready for more children bilal really enjoys creating situations to parent his soon to be wife.
  15. Not Daved's job to tell them how to make money, but he's not wrong about needing a way to survive and pay some bills. Music is not doing that right now so get in that truck or make another plan...living on the farm forever ain't that plan.