Type keyword(s) to search

catsitter

240 Excellent
  1. Surely Larry has been on Conan's show (in real life) so they have met before?
  2. Isabel seems to have forgotten what her actual job is (unless she was demoted and I didn't hear?) since in this episode she was interviewing suspects and going out in the field. I hope she had an annual appraisal where someone pointed this out!
  3. It was nice to see a clip from "How to with John Wilson", but a shame that there was no mention (I mean spoken) that it was from that show.
  4. Stu really didn't seem like someone who had had a serious stroke.
  5. If I heard correctly, Irma said she had been sober for 15 weeks, and Larry said "9 weeks to go". That would make 24 weeks, but 6 months = 26 weeks.
  6. Plus being fine with the donor (Leon) being of a different ethnicity, meaning they will have to explain the child's origin all the time? And surely they would need some documents signed regarding parental rights.
  7. It reminded me of the bathrooms he designed for his own coffee shop, where "number twos" wouldn't even be allowed - I think he said people would have to go home if they needed to do one of those. Would it not have been possible to put a cover over the lawn jockey?! (Either the original one or the replacement.)
  8. I don't understand how Aunty Rae's spare glasses would fit Larry if her head was bigger than his? And Larry didn't even try to adjust his own glasses until the scene in the bathroom. I did like the very end of the episode but not the rest.
  9. I wonder how those robots and the structures that they build would stand up to the earthquakes and volcanic eruptions?
  10. Seems like a bad idea security-wise for Kasie to have an Alexa in the lab.
  11. I would have thought that McGee, at least, would be highly interested in building safety instead of avoiding the meeting about it, remembering the Navy Yard bombing, for instance. And especially since he apparently wants to be NCIS director some day. I guess Denise Crosby's character didn't last long as Sec Nav since there was a new one in this episode.
  12. Annie is played by Savonna Spracklin who has been in a few episodes of Yellowstone.
  13. Monica Dolan, who played Janet (the Mum) in this, actually played Rosemary West in a mini-series called "Appropriate Adult" in 2011. She was also in an episode of "Midsomer Murders" in 2010, which of course starred John Nettles!
  14. I absolutely hate the idea that a male boss can tell a pregnant woman when she needs to start her maternity leave, and that she will be delighted with that.
  15. Unfortunately the plot reminded me a lot of Stargate: Universe.