Type keyword(s) to search

EtheltoTillie

22.8k Excellent

2 Followers

Recent Profile Visitors

4.7k profile views
  1. US pudding and custard are synonymous. Frozen custard is not— it is soft ice cream like Mr Softee or Carvel. I made the BIrd’s custard with whole milk and sugar. According to recipe on the container. Meh. I love custard and pudding of various kinds. Rice pudding, vanilla pudding, chocolate pudding, crème anglaise made from scratch. Pastry cream. I think the Bird’s custard is supposed to be like a quickie crème anglaise.
  2. I love custard, but I did not love Bird’s custard. It was not yummy to me. Is that a brand you would regularly use? I was so disappointed.
  3. I don’t think any state has a statute of limitations for murder. New York doesn’t. I have heard of cases where someone died years after an injury so they could indict.
  4. We don’t get many spam calls, @shapeshifter, because we never give the number out to anyone. We got a new landline number with this service because when we shifted over we could have kept our old Verizon number of 35 years’ duration but there was a screwup in the switchover. It’s just as well, as we really had switched over to cellphone use. This reminds me of another phone issue. I have a landline number in my office and have now had it for at least 25 years. Every so often I get a wrong number for people who are seeking the NYC employee pension office. My number is one number different. I am polite to them. Sometimes they call back a second time because they make the same misdial again.
  5. We do keep a landline, as it's included with our cable/internet package, but we rarely use it. One use was to call the missing cell phone. Or if my husband was home, he could call my phone from his. But now that I have the Apple watch, I ping the phone with it. I love that feature.
  6. I like chicken fried steak with cream gravy, but can’t really get it in NYC.
  7. I’m proud of you for choosing something healthy : giant turkey sandwich on white, greasy green beans and red beans. And some thing else.
  8. Now he will go to Hungry Farmer Barbecue. Diet portion.
  9. One half hour left and he has never actually done the diet.
  10. You mean like Justin and Becky on Seeking sister Wife?