Type keyword(s) to search

thesupremediva1

11.0k Excellent

Recent Profile Visitors

2.2k profile views
  1. Angelina's delusion is strong. "Sam's Back" was a year-long campaign because Sam needs to make a name for herself. Angelina herself singlehandedly brought Sam into the house. Sure Jan. I honestly can't believe the gall of her to say that SHE MADE SAM THE MONEY THAT BOUGHT HER A HOUSE. What an absolute twit. She's embarrassing herself, not Sam. She must be paid to act this way and keep drama rolling, because the show would be canceled otherwise. Sam gave ZERO to the Ron encounter drama that they were hoping for. Without Vinny hamfistedly working overtime to make it awkward for cameras, it wouldn't even have been worth a teaser. Big ol' nothingburger of a trip.
  2. This is an entirely subjective conversation, but I could definitely see this during the original run. She was naturally beautiful, just like Sam. And she had moxie. Unfortunately, I think Mike's mean comments and the toxic diet culture of the 2000s did a number on her. The plastic surgery has her looking like a plastic Bratz doll (Jennie hasn't fared much better but at least hers is slightly more subtle). I really find it sad that she felt the need to make such drastic changes to her appearance. And as always, no matter how beautiful your facade, anyone will seem less attractive over time if their character is poor. DM'ing a married guy is a bad look no matter what's going on in your life and no matter what a producer might have suggested.
  3. Sam took a course in handling conflict or got some really good therapy since 2013. She's not the reactionary 20-something we saw in the original. She handled Angelina like a vet handles a rabid dog. Mike and Lauren's son is so beautiful, I could cry. My son is 1 right now and I'm just a weepy mess over cute toddler boys. I'm so happy for them. I hope Vinny and Pauly aren't making as much as the rest of the cast - they're never there! I am looking forward to Ron's return because of Sam's eventual non-reaction. Everyone is expecting her to have a meltdown and I can already tell she's going to handle it with maturity. Mike's made a transformation, but I think Sam had her own glow-up off camera. After years of being blamed for all of SamRon's drama, I think this might be the final gem in her Redemption Crown. Ron's kind of showed that he's the magnet for drama. I hope Sam holds her head high and kills with cordiality. If nothing else, this show is a great representation of how bad, silly, and poor behavior in your 20s doesn't have to define you into your 30s. Angelina is likely paid/encouraged by producers to be a hot mess, but I sincerely hope Ron's made strides since the last time he was on the show. That stuff is just too dark for the Shore crew.
  4. Angelina is delusional and green with envy. She better watch out - her outsides are starting to match her insides. Sam owes her nothing. Does Angelina think viewers are stupid? MTV begged Sam to come back for years, did salary negotiations, drew up a contract, and Sam agreed. It has ZERO to do with Angelina. Speaking about the price of Sam’s house was gross. Also, she purchased it with Justin. Mind your business, dirty hamster. The girls still suck. They never defended Sam when Ron was abusive to her, and now they’re acting like she’s trying to go 10 rounds with trashy Angie. Maybe shut the girl down and put her in her place? I’d be jealous of Sam too - still naturally beautiful and now finally secure with herself. So happy she’s back - Ang is obviously jealous of the attention that’s brought.
  5. All of these people are unhinged. Ariana, you have no business telling everyone else how to feel. You are more than entitled to hate Tom. But to threaten no contact with anyone who associates with him while you cohabitate with him? No one is gonna support that. You're thriving and found a new relationship in 5 minutes. Scheana, you are famous for having an affair with Eddie Cibrian. Lala, your claim to fame is cavorting with a married guy and then flipping to tell all women to leave their men. James, you are as big a ho as the rest of them. Ariana, you got with Sandoval while he was with your friend. YES, WHAT TOM DID WAS GROSS, YOU ALL ARE NO BETTER. A year of pots calling the kettle black is really old. Most of this cast REALLY wants attention and acts like Sandoval cheated on THEM. And they were twice as vicious to Rachel. Amazing to watch these people try to stake out the moral high ground. None of them have an ounce of self-awareness. Scheana looked downright terrifying tonight. Brock seems nice enough but she's milking every tiny grievance for all it's worth. I feel bad for their daughter. Worth clarifying: Ariana hasn't mandated anyone HATE Tom. She'd simply prefer her friends not interact with him at all. Hate is deep and it's a choice. And telling someone who didn't cheat on you that you have to stop hating them for your own health is kind of the peak of self-indulgence and callousness. It really grossed me out, and that's saying a lot when Sandoval is so allergic to accountability.
  6. THIS. Kyle must be drinking Kool-Aid or listening to the wrong people. Her need to constantly knock on LVP is embarrassing - for her. LVP helms Bravo's #1 show and the biggest reality water cooler moment since the table flip. Kyle, meanwhile... is cosplaying Morgan Wade and faux-crying about her marriage that everyone seems to know was a sham for years. Get over yourself, Kyle. Garcelle just doesn't like Dorit, and I get that. Dorit is kind of oblivious and useless. She is one of those people who can't take any criticism without victimizing herself. It minimizes what she actually did to hurt someone else. I don't think it has anything to do w/ privilege, though. She's just shallow. Much like the rest of them. I know many normal folks with this problem who don't fake accents. Kyle is gross to Dorit. God help me, Dorit hit the nail on the head there! Pure manipulation from Kyle - far more ham-fisted and transparent than anything we've ever seen from scary old LVP. Kyle was as mean, rude, and dismissive to Dorit as she was to Sutton. I think Kyle's royally exposed herself in the last couple years. She projected all her own tactics and flaws onto LVP, when she herself is the one who's guilty of all those things. Kyle, after this reunion, please exit for good and take 8.5 with you. Erika can stay so we can see the aftermath of her Vegas flop.
  7. This show would have no real drama without Angelina - now that Ron is out of the picture. His early season lunacy got too dark, and they need some mid-level angst. The rest of the cast can't seem to provide that. If previews are any indication, the Sam/Ron interaction is minimal and big ol' nothing burger. I'm a huge fan of the OG but even I have to admit that watching all of them sing kumbaya and play pranks couldn't fill a show that has now run LONGER than the original Jersey Shore. Angelina's drama is hopefully all played up and scripted, otherwise wow what a trainwreck. And she wants a kid now?! Get your life together first, girl. Seriously, how much $$ is MTV paying her that both the fiance AND the bio dad are sponging off of her? I live in NJ, those McMansions they all own ain't cheap - even if they bought in a lower market a few years ago, the taxes could kill a person. I liked her first husband - she should cut Vin 2.0 loose and go back to him. And maybe be a little smart with her money. The bio dad was either a plant or a real crumb - how could you be such a transparent user KNOWING your kid films a reality show and is going to talk about you?!
  8. Wading in here for the first time - got caught in the Scandoval wave watching Ariana on DWTS. I'm missing a decade and some context, so please fill in where you can! I will not judge Scheana after having my son last year. The first few weeks were crippling - I was terrified to go anywhere alone with him until he was almost 3 months. The OCD and "intrusive thoughts" can be scary. They're part of almost every woman's postpartum journey, so it's hard to figure out when you should medicate. I STILL don't bathe my son alone. Brock seems like an involved dad - that doesn't necessarily mean Scheana's a hands-off or lesser mother. Childcare and reclaiming life after baby is a balancing act that will go on forever. As wonderful as her mother is for providing live-in childcare, I'm sure it stresses the other party a bit. Ariana is quickly losing any sympathy I had for her. Sandoval never garnered sympathy and he won't start now. James and Lala both need to stop pretending Tom cheated on them. They've co-opted Ariana's trauma in a way that makes me ill. Please, sit down and shut up. Can someone explain how this show has lasted so long? Are you supposed to hate all of them?
  9. Anna Marie is really jockeying for worst new HW ever (and I thought no one would ever come close to Lizard Jenkins). She can go NOW. Perfect candidate for a one-and-done. She makes Teddi look interesting and Carlton look tolerable. What a nasty, lying bitch. I'm glad Crystal goes off on her next week. To start crap about Sutton OUT OF NOWHERE at what is essentially a funeral... GTFO. Have a seat lady, no one is here for you. The Morgan Wade thing is totally scripted. She couldn't be less interested in Kyle. But man, poor Kyle - Mo should have been there. And he should NOT be messaging ladies on IG. I don't blame Kyle at all for being done if that's where his priorities are. Sutton has carried unhealed trauma most of her life. No wonder she's eccentric - I give her all the credit in the world if that's all that's gone awry after such a horrific event. The guilt after you lose a parent - for any reason - can be unbearable. Her circumstance isn't something I can really wrap my head around. Didn't miss EJ at all this week.
  10. It has been this way for years - since LVP was bullied off the show after her brother's suicide. All because... they wanted to defend Dorit the Dog-Dumper? Since then it's been a dark, miserable show filled with lowest common denominator behavior - fueled by gross off-camera antics and legal issues. Half the time I think it's all staged to keep the series going. And I see the same pattern starting to emerge in OC. Kyle and Kim (and Kathy) are all addicted to drama. You do NOT have to allow family to abuse you. You are allowed to remove toxic people from your life, even if they are blood relations. That is sometimes (and clearly in their case) the healthiest, most loving option for all. Poor Kim, she was clearly the most affected by her mother's tactics. What Big Kathy actually wanted was a viper's nest where all the girls were always fighting and sniping, one-upping each other to see who could get the most of Big Kathy's affections. They're even fighting for that spot after her death. How sad. Make peace and move on - apart. I'm extremely tired of everyone sitting silently while Erika levels disgusting words at people. Then afterward, they try to smooth it over and tell the person who was verbally berated that Erika was wrong. GROW A PAIR AND TELL HER TO SHUT IT. Oh but they never do. They're all scared of her. Why I don't know. She's such trash. Kyle is such a weak, pathetic follower - that's why no one stands up for her sorry ass. She's as indefensible now as Kim was in Amsterdam and all of season 5.
  11. This might be as fake as the Kyle/Morgan Wade thing in BH but yes, this will entice me to watch the new OC season when I was totally over it and ready to opt out. Well played, you thirsty cats.
  12. Nope, that’s Kyle. She has accused Sutton of the worst things, never had her back once, viciously attacked Sutton physically at parties, verbally attacked Sutton in her own home, but Sutton’s coming for Kyle?! No bitch, she’s trying to figure out why you’re so nasty to her! That esophageal issue is REAL. My dad has it and I had an episode of it recently that sent me to the ER. So fuck Kyle and the ass-licking new girl who seems fake AF. I finally got Kyle - she thrives off family drama and playing the victim. She’s literally getting her karma for what she did to Denise and she’s acting like someone committed a federal offense against her. She actively tried to ruin Denise’s marriage and now she’s mad anyone wants to talk at all about hers. Makes perfect sense to me why she’s friends with the likes of Melissa Gorga, who has no place in the franchise and has lied, faked storylines, and victimized herself for a decade to remain relevant riding off the coattails of someone she claims to despise. Kyle isn’t standable anymore, and it has nothing to do with her alcohol consumption. Will anyone ever call her out on her BLATANT hypocrisy??
  13. Gotta love it... you'll never make everyone happy. I remember MANY seasons with people going off the wall about voting blocks for bad dancers (Bobby Bones, anyone?) and needing judges to balance it out. Jesus, poor Sharna (who did her job and did it well) lost out on a season's pay due to this whinging. Now, because we have a lovely woman with 2 decades of TV goodwill, everyone wants to burn down the judges' table! The pendulum, it swings fast my friends. I like Alyson as much as anyone - she was scored accordingly on everything but the freestyle (there's no way those few points made any difference). Not 5 years ago, I recall the outcry of how hard it was for a woman to win this show, because men could hide behind their partners and be mediocre and they'd get to the finals based on viewer goodwill and lax judging. Now, people are losing their marbles about teenage girls having an easy road to victory. I firmly believe Xochitl won fair and square - even if not everyone agrees with the outcome. Val's fanbase is HUGE. I'll be back next year to see where the debate takes us...
  14. This really was a joy of a season. No Tyra, a 3-judge panel that respected and mentioned Len often, so many fabulous "stars," a return to basic network TV, cohosts who seemed to understand their job... bravo! I called this final 4 and this winner after week 1. I knew Xochitl was Zendaya 2.0 and they weren't going to get it wrong this time. YAY VAL!!! 3 Mirrorballs, all extremely well-earned. His son was born the same day as mine - can't help but root for the new dad especially after being a fan of his for years. Xochitl really wowed me all season, but this freestyle did not. The best part of it was Val playing violin, so... maybe not the right track. I can see this is an unpopular opinion, but Charity won the night for me with that freestyle. It was an absolute circus act and something we've never seen before! I'm puzzled as to the vociferous complaints here when Shawn Johnson won (almost twice) by doing tons of gymnastics. It's a FREESTYLE for a reason. Kudos to Charity for taking a big risk and pulling out the big tricks to separate herself from the pack - especially after enduring yet another season of hugely lopsided criticism as a B-ette. Carrie Ann really DOES have it in for Artem at all times - she'd do better to hide it. Speaking of no emotional connection, why the heck was I subjected to Charli again? Was it because she never got to actually perform on TV? I don't remember any former winner getting to present the MIrrorball to the new champ... I loved the Christmas number! Great to see Whitney back and former champs like Hannah, Helio, and Rashad! Alyson's freestyle was lovely. I agree that anything but 10s for that was just cruel and unnecessary. I love Pasha but he botched that freestyle. It wasn't all that entertaining or flattering. That said, Ariana's body of work was incredibly strong and I think she could have success if she wants to pursue some sort of career in performing after this. Loved Jason and Daniela. He really came to play the last 3 weeks. I really related to him, as I decided not to pursue musical theater years ago due to my own discomfort with dance. I hope this exorcised some demons for him. There is no excuse on this planet for a 3-hour, padded show of filler and then not giving the winners even 2 seconds of camera time. I almost threw my remote when I had to see credits before the winner was even announced! American Idol pulls that crap and it's unthinkable after being on the air for 20 years. GET IT TOGETHER, PRODUCERS.