Type keyword(s) to search

Popples

12.6k Excellent

Recent Profile Visitors

2.9k profile views
  1. I wondered that, too. Everything was past tense and there was no mention of if or how she dealt with what happened. Also, I was frustrated with her mother. Her mother had known about the horrors of what happens in Hollywood when the cameras stop rolling, and she ignored it. Then, she decided to not call the cops when Brandi got the lewd email. Sure, she said she would keep Brandi away from him, but calling the cops could have saved another child. I am so hurt and disappointed hearing about James Marsden, Taran Killam, Alan Thicke, and other actors I liked writing letters of support for Brian.
  2. I can't find it, but last week someone tweeted that all the streaming services will eventually merge into one and be called "Cable+".
  3. Maybe they'll acknowledge the Stock Market Crash of 1929; it could be interesting to see them try to navigate that.
  4. Boo! They didn't show the streaker.
  5. If he doesn't hurry up and sing "Yeah!" I'll have to fight him.
  6. Washington, DC Metropolitan area.
  7. I did, too. I was like, "Damn, they have Super Bowl money? How much money do their clients actually get?" BRING ON USHER!
  8. They're tuggging at my heartstrings with Carl Weathers.
  9. The fact that Ford Field is packed like the game is being played there is crazy! I love this for the Lions' fans.
  10. This is probably the happiest John has looked in a promo:
  11. I think you meant this for the Great North topic.
  12. Booo! I wanted a shutout! (Yes, I'm greedy.)