Type keyword(s) to search

ForReal

1.4k Excellent

Recent Profile Visitors

1.8k profile views
  1. I thought Jayna, the girl who was so kind and helpful on a past season, sounded good, too.
  2. In retrospect, she knew more about their relationship than he did, and he was just starting to catch the vibe and flirt back. Their various encounters were all over the place, time wise, so she always had the advantage, something few people have with the Doctor.
  3. I started watching at the beginning of the eleventh doctor, but somewhere after the introduction to Riversong, my daughter had me start at the beginning with the ninth doctor and then the tenth. By the time I saw the episode in the library, I understood things differently. As I watched her through the rest of the show, I just liked her more and more.
  4. The first few times I saw her I didn't like her, either. She was so cocky and annoying. As time went by and we saw some of the things she'd been through and realize what all she has seen, she seemed less annoying to me. The episode she has with Peter Capaldi is perfect.
  5. And you see that he was once very athletic and you get a sense of what he has lost with his bad leg.
  6. One of my favorite Bones moments was when Angela and Cam were discussing how much they would all spoil a Bones/Booth baby.
  7. I saw an episode from Season 2 on tv recently, so I started streaming early episodes and I'm on S4 now. I had always rather sided with Martin than Louisa because I thought she was often unfair to him, but sheesh, he could be awful, usually to other people. I watched an episode where a woman's husband died (right next to Martin on the train), and he couldn't seem to figure out how to offer the tiniest bit of compassion to her. It seemed unrealistic to me that he couldn't fathom her pain to some degree, couldn't expend any effort to care for her. Also, when he spouted off about how Louisa couldn't have a baby and teach -- really? There were no other working parents in Port Wen, or in all of England that he had undoubtably come across in his lifetime? How did he expect her to live without income, and he not once offered child support. Granted, they were at odds and they had to work through things, but it felt like the writing for him was a bit heavy handed. I did like how, after the failed marriage attempt, when she accused him of preparing to leave her at altar, he pointed out that she wasn't at the alter. I think that was, in a sense, his appeal to her -- he was able to call her out when she was wrong, and not many people ever did that to her.
  8. It was called "The Blake Mysteries: Ghost Stories," where Lucien is missing and Jean solves the mysteries. https://www.imdb.com/title/tt8517292/?ref_=ttep_ep2
  9. Have you watched the episodes/season without Lucien? I'm not sure where to find them and haven't heard much about them.
  10. I agree. Early on, Bert balanced his conniving with a kind heart, but later he just seemed selfish and willing to take advantage of his own son. Mrs. Tishell worked so hard to overcome her feelings, I didn't like seeing her slip back in the end.
  11. I mean, I knew it had to be that person, but it's like they skipped the step of the proof! They had the evidence, all they had to do was show how they linked it to the individual. It so feels like a scene was missing.
  12. I felt like I missed something at the end of the last episode of season. They said they knew who did it, and if they just had more time, they could prove it. Next thing we see, they are stopping the gang from leaving town, and that's the end. How (and when) did they prove who did it? I thought I'd missed something, but the credits were rolling... I wished Mike had been the one to realize that he is married to his job, not realizing it by default. He could meet someone who gets that and is fine with that. Gina would be, but I don't want to see him with her. I liked this season, as a whole. It was kind of calm but quirky. I also wish they would have had a little more faith in instead of assuming the worst. She's been decent to them the past few seasons, so they could have returned the favor.
  13. I am finally finishing this show and I'm on Season 5. I like Rose, but I think I liked Mattie better. It's interesting to see how divorce was viewed, particularly by the church.
  14. Honestly, when I look at Colin, I think he could be the little brother of last year's winner Noah Thompson. I will be shocked if he does win because he is so, so similar to last year's winner, and it seems like they try to shake it up a bit more than that.
  15. Without being there, it's hard to know if they got in enough time practicing before Nutsa went to bed or not. Some people want to practice all night until they are exhausted, and some people believe they perform better when they are well-rested. We will never know what really happened because the show looooves the drama.