Type keyword(s) to search

LadyChatts

29.6k Excellent

Recent Profile Visitors

4.8k profile views
  1. I'm glad Tiffany didn't go home, either, and that she still has her idol. But now I'm super nervous for her. She said tonight she was going to play it to get rid of it, but didn't, and now people might be willing to just call her bluff and write her name down. They can split the vote if needed, but everyone but Venus, Liz, and Q were part of that plan tonight before it all changed. This season ranks low for me as I mentioned above. I guess in thinking about it it's better than S43 and 41, though I don't know if it surpasses 44 and 45 for me. And I can't even say I liked those seasons that much, but they were good for the new era I guess. So 46 will probably end up in the middle when it's all said and done. But it is a chaotic mess that makes me wonder what's going to happen next. I find the cast kind of meh overall, but how they all pretty much consider themselves the greatest gamers to ever game this game is low-key hilarious, since some of them lack the self-awareness of how terrible they really are (Venus, Liz), one just threw in the towel when he realized he wasn't in control anymore (Q), some are battling for resume moves (Maria, Kenzie), Ben's just kind of there like a polite tourist, and you got Charlie and Tiffany in the middle who I actually think are playing pretty well, but I'm intrigued where they stand and what their next moves are. I'm kind of impressed with Charlie, I think he comes across as very non-threatening, but he's managed to keep a cool head when he's in trouble, and it seems like heis a middle man for a lot of people. Watching tonight I feel like he's got a much better grasp on the game than I thought. And I did enjoy the little smiles he was giving Hunter during the IC when Hunter was struggling. And I don't really want another TC dominated by Q being a sourpuss, but I am glad he didn't get his way last week of having them vote him off (Kenzie's right that if he wants to leave just leave) and that no one was taking him seriously this week and giving it right back to him when he tried changing the narrative of events. But the past 2 TC have definitely been something I wasn't expecting, so there's that. So I guess I can't call this season boring.
  2. I miss the explosive exits. Michaela hitting a tree on her way out and Patrick (S35) looking like a real life Chucky doll come to life the way he was glaring at everyone. When Abi-Maria told Andrew “at least you made the jury” and he showed her she was number one. We don’t even get the fun blindside shots anymore of people who thought they were in control realizing they got played. They really need to change this format up. And casting.
  3. So I'm dying to know who was in the preview screaming "you blew up my game". I assume it had to be Tiffany but I'm not sure if it sounded like her, and we already saw the shot of Liz crying and screaming to herself by the water so I thought maybe it was her too. Since she’s all about getting credit and thinking all these moves are hers maybe she just hits her breaking point. Kenzie is looking more and more like the winner I guess. Because Maria was ruled out, right? And we know from that shot that it's likely the final 5 now, and Tiffany's not there. If Charlie's in the final 3 and Kenzie wins, then I wonder who the other person is. Ben seems like a sentimental boot, could go in 5th or lose in 4th to the fire-making (I supposed he could be a final 3 goat). Maria seems like she's playing too hard and wanting credit, but if her and Charlie are in the final 3 together they may cancel each other out with who gets credit for the moves. Liz I'm not sure about her placement. She seems like a final 3 goat, but I could also see her going out 5th. I also wonder if the jury breakdown has anything to do with who wins. If it's 1 Yanu/2 Siga in the final 3, that would leave just 1 Siga on the jury, with 1 Yanu and the rest Namis (who basically could control the vote of who wins). If it’s Kenzie/Charlie/Liz, I still think Liz would be a zero-vote getter and Charlie may pick up enough to finish 2nd. As for the rest of the boot order, I'm wondering if it could be Venus next week, because she's said to go mid-jury, then Q/Tiffany in some order. I don’t know why but I think Tiffany might go before Q. His exit seemed set up but now it’s like he’s a bumbling fool that irrelevant.
  4. Hunter proved he really is an Ozzy type, there for the adventure but really bad at the strategizing in the game. I was rooting for him and practically screaming at the TV for him to play his idol, but I knew when they showed the shot of him fumbling in his pants pocket he probably wasn't going to play it. I am glad Tiffany felt comfortable enough not to play hers, and I really hope she manages to outsmart those who likely will be coming for her. Q is really such a waste of space anymore. Forget what I said about wanting him to stick around for entertainment, he clearly doesn't care because he screwed his game and everyone else's (especially Tiffany, all because she dared to make her own moves without his written permission). So he's just taking up space because he can't control anything anymore. I'm glad no one tried making nice with him and told him like it was. But most likely he's getting dragged to the end because no one is going to vote for him. Liz is a legend in her own mind. I don't get the logic that she wants people to know she's making these moves now and getting the credit she thinks she deserves. Most people wait until the end to bring that stuff up, so it doesn't make them a target, and so they can argue their case in front of everyone. What does she expect, everyone to throw her a party after TC when she thinks she's made a move? Also, when everyone was talking about voting off Hunter I actually felt a little sorry when Venuz and Liz were so out of the loop and still thought the vote was Q. Speaking of moves, what is it with everyone this season and move-making and thinking their moves are getting stolen? First it was Liz with the Soda and Tevin votes, then Maria thought Kenzie stole her blindside idea. Anyway, this season has had it's highs but definitely more lows. I liked 44 I think more than most, and 45 was decent, if not predictable. But this season is more on the level of 43 for me in terms of likability.
  5. And Q voted for Ben. So I'm glad Hunter wasn't at least that stupid.
  6. Next week: Liz is crying, screaming in the ocean, says in a VO/TH "these people are making my mind crazy, what the heck you ho-bags" Shot of Q and Maria-I am a little confused but someone (I think Charlie) says in a VO that "Q's creating chaos" and a female is really upset in a VO and says (I think) "You blew up my whole game". Sounds like she's crying. But the shot of Maria says that everyone is coming for him (Q) but he can change that, and then in a VO says "this could be a game winning move".
  7. On the plus side, I'm glad Tiffany didn't play her idol and still has that to fall back on. Hopefully she doesn't have the same fate as Hunter, going home with the idol in her pocket.
  8. And yet they all think they are the smartest group to ever play.
  9. Q's going to get dragged to the final 3. It was the right move to vote off Hunter, but dang, that hurt. He had an idol and he knew he was in trouble and he should have played it. I was really rooting for him. If he voted for Ben then I don't get his logic, and he clearly screwed himself.
  10. Seriously Hunter had to ruin everything by voting for Ben? I think he's lost his mind. Or did he vote for Ben? Now I want to know. But seriously, why didn't he play his idol?
  11. Wow no one played an idol?! Now I'm nervous for Hunter.
  12. I feel like we've had two early TC just because of Q's actions.
  13. Liz and Venus will be the only other Q votes I bet. I hope Hunter follows his gut.
  14. Hunter just needs to play his idol. He has it, he's paranoid, so play it.
  15. Okay, maybe it's going to be Hunter? I'm so confused. Let's get to the vote! Just play your idol Hunter, listen to your instinct! Adam Klen would probably think so.