Type keyword(s) to search

ethalfrida

3.9k Excellent

Recent Profile Visitors

3.3k profile views
  1. I did Keto and not only lost weight but it killed sugar cravings. Lost too much weight, though. There was no excessive weight gain afterwards. Learned a lot about nutrition… like how to make my own sodas with high carbonation with ginger instead of chemicals.
  2. Please, I want in. Hardly ever watch the shows, it’s better to come here and read what you all think.
  3. Anyone use a fitness tracker on Stridekick?
  4. I would eat all of it and lick my fingers…
  5. Delicious and uncomplicated… Don't be alarmed at all the text, I just like to share all I know so things are clear... this recipe is really easy. And you can make them every day. If you use a bread maker add the ingredients in the order they are listed here... Ingredients: 1 Cup water 1 Tablespoon of sugar 1 Teaspoon of salt 1/4 Cup oil* 3 Cups of flour 2 Teaspoons of regular yeast *I use the following oils... avocado, coconut, pecan or olive oils. Sometimes I use GHEE. I find I like avocado best. I don't use vegetable or canola oils. I bake these like clover leaf rolls most of the time but sometimes I just divide the dough into 6 parts and bake in a giant muffin pan (it only bakes 6 at a time). Hints on procedures: Use your bread maker for the dough mixing and risings; I apply a light coat of oil on the table so the dough doesn't stick when being rolled out' Spray the pan with nonstick or brush with oil; If you allow them to rise really high the crumb will be light, fluffy and come off in layers... If you want the original video... https://youtu.be/H5C7E79D5t4
  6. Need to post entire message
  7. Don't be alarmed at all the text, I just like to share all I know so things are clear... this recipe is really easy. And you can make them every day. If you use a bread maker add the ingredients in the order they are listed here... Ingredients: 1 Cup water 1 Tablespoon of sugar 1 Teaspoon of salt 1/4 Cup oil* 3 Cups of flour 2 Teaspoons of regular yeast *I use the following oils... avocado, coconut, pecan or olive oils. Sometimes I use GHEE. I find I like avocado best. I don't use vegetable or canola oils. I bake these like clover leaf rolls most of the time but sometimes I just divide the dough into 6 parts and bake in a giant muffin pan (it only bakes 6 at a time). Hints on procedures: Use your bread maker for the dough mixing and risings; I apply a light coat of oil on the table so the dough doesn't stick when being rolled out' Spray the pan with nonstick or brush with oil; If you allow them to rise really high the crumb will be light, fluffy and come off in layers... If you want the original video... https://youtu.be/H5C7E79D5t4
  8. Winemaking is such a simple process. The easiest brew is water and sugar. The next easiest recipe is kool-aid wine. For something a tiny bit more complicated you can use hard candy. No kidding and the recipes are posted on Google, Facebook or Youtube (videos help get you started faster). Here is a favorite… easy, fast and economical. A Tea Wine 30 day ferment With apple juice… 2 lbs Organic sugar minus 1/4 cup 8 cups apple juice 4 cups brewed Butterfly Pea tea 1/4 dried cherries 3 tablespoons cinnamon bark bits 1 teaspoon allspice 2 lemons sliced 2 sprigs Rosemary 1 pkg EC 1118 yeast NOTE: I measured out 2 pounds of sugar but put in a quarter cup less. It turned out perfect. Without apple juice… 4 pints of cold tea 2lb. Granulated Sugar 1/2 lb. raisins 2 Lemons 1 bag wine yeast "Cut up the raisins and slice the lemons thinly, and put them in a large bowl or jug. Add 2lb. of granulated sugar, then pour on four pints of cold tea. Stir until the sugar has dissolved, then cover the bowl or jug and leave it for a month. After this time you will find a scum on top, remove this carefully, then strain off the liquid and bottle. Tea wine can be drunk at once, but it is best to keep it a few months first. Keep it in a cool dark place, and don't push the corks in too hard at first. It sounds strange to make wine from tea, but it does turn out a good wine, tasting not the least like tea. Of course there is no need to make tea especially for this purpose, if you usually throw away half a pot of tea, as I think most people do (this was written in the days before tea-bags), just save this until you have four pints, strain off the tea leaves though. I suppose the different kinds of tea and the strength of the brew must make some difference to the wine, so yours will probably turn out differently to your neighbor’s”. Butterfly Pea tea is blue when brewed but the addition of acid like lemon makes it turn purple. Photo of Butterfly Pea tea…
  9. Banana peel, banana, whole fat Greek unsweetened yogurt, date, vanilla salt popsicle. Energy, healthy, yummy and easy to make in blender.
  10. Just a little thing... has the site favicon changed or is it just my browser? Safari. The favicon is now black and white and not the colorful "P" it used to be.
  11. What determines if a show is listed by the "article" in the listings? Such as a show may be named "The Leaves" but be listed with the shows that start with the letter "L". Then, a show named "The Cones" may be listed with the show names that start with "T"...
  12. Notice that they put Shauna in the oversized living room chair. They have her looking like Edith Ann! But on the Tallest women show they have the ladies sitting on the tiniest chair or stool possible!
  13. Do you all play drinking games while do doing Pillow Talk live? Or, which show?