Type keyword(s) to search

Thumper

92.3k Excellent

Recent Profile Visitors

6.8k profile views
  1. Yeah, I definitely would not watch Kathie Lee.
  2. As an older person (66!), I watch this and think how glad I am I don’t have to do the club scene anymore. (Not that I loved it that much in my 20’s, either! 😂). It looks exhausting, and I hate having to shout to be heard. lol
  3. Who is April the Therapist? Or how do you know this person is a therapist?
  4. Catching up here, as I haven’t watched for a few years and won’t while Tamra is back. That ring is not attractive!! I would not brag about it. 😁
  5. There were several guest tables with umbrellas. I, too, was concerned that the chefs didn’t have shades over their tables.
  6. I love Charlie’s videos, too! I wonder if they filmed more of him but edited it out? I was hoping to see more of him, too. The guy whose farm provided the hops for the competition had a Viewing Party at his brewpub. My sister went to it; was also hoping they’d show more of him. He’s near the teeny tiny town of Paoli, WI.
  7. Hat guy never showed up to compete in LCK??? ( I don’t watch)
  8. Not a regular viewer. Who is Jen? Was she on this season?
  9. I thought that too! 😂 But I really like Daisy’s red dress.
  10. Yeah, I was like “wait, what? That was quick!”
  11. And don’t we say this every year????? So aggravating!
  12. My feed is slower than some of yours. Of course it’s slower than the TV in the other room where I was watching, too! 😂 🤷‍♀️
  13. I didn’t get a long look at Emily Blunt’s dress, but in passing, thought it was pale and washed her out.
  14. Agree. It actually sort of fits her. I love that she’s the anti-show-off-the-body type!