Type keyword(s) to search

ginger90

127.8k Excellent

Recent Profile Visitors

18.4k profile views
  1. This was accompanied by a picture of Nurie at 26 weeks. Happy 25th birthday, Nurie! Nurie turns 25 years old on April 19th! Wow! How is it that we have a quarter of a century old daughter already?! What a sweet, godly, modest, virtuous mother and Pastor's Wife Nurie is! ❤️ This is not to brag on her or our parenting. But it IS to brag on following God's principles! They work and they bring such peaceable and rewarding fruit! 🙌 We love you, Nurie, beyond description! Xoxo Mama (and Daddy too) 🥰
  2. If this was a family in much different circumstances I might say, good for you. However……
  3. What I found: Topical pain relief ointments such as Bengay and Icy Hot contain ingredients such as menthol and wintergreen, both of which belong to the same family as catmint, which has a similar scent to catnip.
  4. Has there been a time where Jill was actually near the birthday child while the family sang happy birthday? She hung onto Janessa for this one.
  5. Planting a tree, in memory of Garrison, at Christine and David’s.
  6. The way Kelly said, “Happy birthday trip!!!” to Carlin was something. .I saw a picture with Kelly, Carlin and Tiffany.
  7. Yesterday was Garrison’s birthday. Janelle’s post included pictures and video which many siblings reposted.
  8. In a recently posted video, Jill stated Samuel has a full time job and won’t be traveling with them anymore.