Type keyword(s) to search

SoothingDave

793 Excellent

Recent Profile Visitors

883 profile views
  1. I'm hoping for the Drowning Mona ending, where we find out that everybody killed her.
  2. I feel like we missed a scene where corporate guy tells Liz her felony background isn't a problem and they hire her into the corporate program.
  3. Mike did not go in on the Hummel thing because he does not victimize "innocent" people. Remember, he asked Jimmy what the copier people had done to him (to deserve having their stuff stolen)? I don't think Mike has a problem being shady or illegal, but he does what he does for what he considers honorable reasons.
  4. Yes, this. They could have taken a shirt off and tied her to the bars with it. So dumb. But then again, this show is so smart and funny, so I'll allow it.
  5. I don't know what you mean, and it's making me mad!
  6. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/E.T._the_Extra-Terrestrial_(video_game) Yes, the ET video game was so bad that it is infamous. Yes, it contributed to a crash of the video game industry, which didn't really recover until Nintendo came out. Yes, unsold copies were buried in the desert.
  7. My favorite part was when Jason hit the ball with the mallet and then yelled out "Thor!"
  8. I read it as a breakup. Not sure how they get back to normal after that whole scene. He tossed the manuscript to her when she was packing. I assume she put it in her bag.
  9. Russell said he got his wife's Jeep in the divorce. Is it possible that she was the one who shot Gamby?
  10. Yes, something like that. Used to be 26 episodes in a season. Of course, they often cheated and did "clip show" episodes.
  11. I wonder why Michael was not concerned at all about replacing Janet with another. He stole her. He'd have to steal another. Maybe they tightened security after one was stolen?
  12. I love how Ray quotes this to Gamby, and Gamby thinks Ray is encouraging him.
  13. Your post makes me wonder if the entire thing was designed to lead to growth in Chidi. Disguised as torture. So, like this isn't the Good Place or the Bad Place, but Purgatory. If not intentional, it is an interesting effect anyway. Forcing Chidi to choose is probably exactly what he needed. Also, "I do sit in gum a lot" was funny.
  14. Her name "was" Bernice, but nobody wants to fuck anybody named Bernice.