Type keyword(s) to search

emilyj

19 Good
  1. We were informed of this via email and added a link to the show notes exonerating that show and its hosts from any association with the episode. We didn't know! I believe that you didn't. I thought it was a funny coincidence and I'm sure the hosts would think that too. Some of the fan base can be a little rabid!
  2. This title is too funny, because there actually IS a podcast named "Watch What Crappens" that recaps current Bravo shows! It is hilarious.
  3. I need to know: was Shalom's little hissy real or an act just to throw GG off the scent of the proposal? Also, so we know that they got married and divorced/annulled, but from GG's Instagram it looks like they're back together again??? Oy (no pun intended).
  4. I feel like she was desperate to save Kennedy/Pearl (see Michelle's comment about Pearl's redemption or some such - she and Kennedy seemed the same level of bored/boring they always are) and Ginger had a sob story, so Trixie was sacrificed. I can't with this season anymore.
  5. Far be it from me to question the wisdom of Mama Ru, but eliminating Trixie over Pearl was bullshit. Trixie turned that lip sync OUT! Honestly, I don't really understand how she was there over Kandy Ho, in the first place.