Type keyword(s) to search

Dirtybubble

8.0k Excellent

Recent Profile Visitors

3.7k profile views
  1. She said as much on Rachel's podcast as well. Meh I like her more now than I did when she first came on the show but I wouldn't be sad if she didn't come back. I can really take her or leave her 🤷‍♀️
  2. Kyle and West where on WWHL and Kyle said he would cut off his mullet at the reunion! 🤞 Is anyone watching the S.H. After show on Peacock? It's fun! I don't think there is any new stuff revealed. They mostly rehash what happened on the episode and have some fun back and forth banter.
  3. Midseason trailer https://www.bravotv.com/summer-house/season-8/videos/still-to-come-on-summer-house-season-8
  4. Rachel did a podcast apologizing so I guess that's something. But I think this also speaks volumes of who Jo is too, she agreed to it so that's why I'm not buying her I'm such a free spirited, cool chick. The whole lot of them are just super shady.
  5. Loved seeing Andrea back but I have to wonder why Luke wasn't shown at all. He was going to be a flower boy as well 🙄 so why not have him there for the fitting with everyone else? I miss him.
  6. I think Kristen, like Jax, are addicted to being in the spotlight or being a reality tv star. I like Luke but yeah it does make me wonder how well this relationship will work out. I really enjoyed this show and I'll continue to watch it. It's fun, silly drama and humor. I'd never want to hang out with someone like Jax IRL but for tv he is great!
  7. IKR, I noticed that on VPR as well. Schwartz keeps saying we're family, we're friends. Like really?!
  8. I don't how to start a new forum so I just added this to the VPR thread for now. Mods will take it down if it's not correct.
  9. Yeah I'll watch it! Jax is so-so for me but I love Brittany and Kristen so that alone will keep me tuned in.