Type keyword(s) to search

ApathyMonger

1.3k Excellent

Contact Methods

• Website URL
    http://twitter.com/paulforegan

Recent Profile Visitors

3.3k profile views
  1. Looks like they changed their mind slightly: one episode set for March 10th. Krapoplis is listed in the slot for the next three weeks after that though, so just a one-off. http://www.thefutoncritic.com/showatch/krapopolis/listings/
  2. Original air date: January 26, 2024
  3. Bob's is in repeats until at least April: http://www.thefutoncritic.com/showatch/bobs-burgers/listings 😩
  4. Trailer for the new UK version, hosted by Graham Norton:
  5. I'm guessing the 20-game series is a pilot. I wouldn't be surprised if it's picked up for a longer run if it's successful.
  6. Trailer for Jeopardy! UK, starting tomorrow on ITV:
  7. No, Majors' arrest happened weeks before the WGA strike started. There would have been no time for them to rewrite or reshoot anything, and obviously with the SAG strike ongoing they still can't have done anything. The mythology of this season is just baffling to me. I have no idea why the characters are doing what they're doing or the consequences of them failing. Ke Huy Quan's charm is the only thing keeping it even slightly afloat.
  8. Mando S4 was written pre-strike, so that'll likely film next year and air in 2025; Ahsoka S2, if it happens, is unlikely before 2026 at the rate they're currently putting things out.
  9. I really liked this one. Lots of jokes, and a decent plot. Has there been any reason for the episode being written under a pseudonym ("Nona di Spargement")? It's been confirmed that the actual writer is Ken Keeler.
  10. INDUSTRY BABY was a No.1 single for Lil Nas X.
  11. Grasie Mercedes confirms that she's not in the final two episodes of the season, and doesn't know if she'd be back for S3, if it happens:
  12. Original airdate 4/7/23 Another Fay-less episode. The Anthony hat runner was funny, but odd. It felt like they had written the rest of the episode and needed an Anthony plot that could fit in to three minutes of screentime. I assume we'll see Noah's new employee again? It was nice to see him at work.
  13. I loved it. I liked how they constantly referred back to episodes of the show without it feeling inaccessible (Mickey's backstory, Felix's homicidal girlfriend (and his treehouse), The One-Eyed Snakes, etc). I did think the identity of the murderer was fairly obvious from the start, considering the screentime given to such a minor character as Grover. I didn't even realize he was a pre-existing character until looking it up right now - he was in Roamin' Bob-iday in Season 9, and Copa-Bob-bana in Season 11, which would have been probably produced after the movie was written, as it was originally scheduled for 2020. I'd have liked for them to have added him in to a few more recent episodes, just so that he didn't stand out so much (and I like David Wain).
  14. He pronounces it that way himself: