Type keyword(s) to search

marmalade

1.3k Excellent
  1. Kelly has a long enemy list and treated Michael and Regis like crap on the air when she got kissed about behind the scenes issues She also had a tantrum , didn’t show up for work and talked about issues on the air with her speech . I think her behavior on the air speaks for itself -@8’t with “misremembering “ , which is usually calling “lying” ! BTW I remember Schully going to Hoda and Kathie Lee’s show and sitting in the studio to see Regis when he guest hosted . He seemed to be liked and Rachael Ray used to have him on her show a lot . Kelly is just spoiled IMO. She got a job in a difficult industry since she was a teenager and has no clue about really struggling , that is why she is such an entitled and whiney twit, and is so unprofessional she can’t keep her personal issues off the air , and is tacky enough to lie about so many things!
  2. Kelly sure “misremembers “ a lot! She had nowhere to put her computer at a time when no onecarried laptops and when she repeatedly said she was “computer free” for years ! Oh and she had no dressing room when they showed her in her dressing room ! She was like Oliver Twist begging mean producers and cohosts for morsels ! Her passing out during sex was a new version of the story she repeatedly said was the flu , and it also now was an ovarian cyst . Hurricane Sandy , when she couldn’t even shower and her kids had to use internet service outside of Starbucks to do their homework, when they were at a suite in the Mark hotel . Of course she called it “one room”, as if she was staying at the Holiday Inn with her whole family sleeping on the floor ! lol Interesting that Regis spoke about their relationship when he knew Kelly could respond , but she waited him to die to talk about him , so her “misremembering “ couldn’t be challenged. It’s interesting she can’t remember so many things , even when they are happening ! It’s so bad she can’t even remember she’s on a private island or a luxury hotel when she is talking about where she was in real time !! LOL
  3. Yes! She was hearing sirens in NYC all the way on a private Caribbean island ! Talk about fake !
  4. The show used to be on Live and Gelman would be off to observe the holiday. I remember them mentioning many times when they would start the show. They never would be off two or three days on a regular basis
  5. I read excepts of her book online , and she does exactly what I thought she did for years . She lies , exaggerates and when she doesn’t get her way she attacks her “friends “. I remember her telling the story many times of Mark dressing her after she passed out and taking her to the ER, she said it was because she had the flu. Now it’s about passing out during sex because of some ovarian thing for her book ! Of course she has to make it about sex ! She also trashes Regis and suddenly is some put upon victim because she is female . I do not doubt there is sexism in any industry , but talking about someone who gave her the break to become a national star after he dies is so tacky and classless . I remember Regis complimenting her and comparing her to Lucille Ball in his book . He also made many appearances on her crappy sitcom to help her out . She is lucky she can use the “I am female therefore I am a victim “, or otherwise she would have had repercussions after walking off her 20 million dollar a year job for days because she was pouting about Michael not telling her about his job on GMA. Then when she did decide to grace viewers with her presence, she gave a speech about respect in the work place as if she was Norma Rae fighting for a union in a sweatshop ! She also insulted Michael during host chat when she returned , and was extremely unprofessional, to the point that they had him leave earlier than was planned . A professional would have dealt with those issues behind the scenes , but Kelly is spoiled and classless and has no clue what is is like to really struggle to get a job in her field since she has had the luck of working on the soap and Live since she was a teen , even with limited talent . The fact she has a list of ex friends a mile long , also says a lot about her . Today she had to go on CBS this morning to sell her book. The fact she can’t even go on GMA , which is part of the network that she works for because she has bad blood with Michael says a lot about her . Kelly never had the nerve to talk about Regis when he was alive , but uses him now to sell books when he can’t defend himself . If it wasn’t for him and the show , she and her hubby would be out of work soap actors trying to get roles in Hallmark movies . No way would they have their lifestyle. The picture of Mark looking up her dress fits her classless personality , she’s should have used it !
  6. Valerie seems to cry and whine on some social medial and then get angry and insulting on Twitter .This was here latest “Don’t come at me with ‘not all men’ because I know that, but Jesus most men are shit.” If this is how she acts while in therapy she may need to think about finding a new shrink! She has no filter or self control when it comes to sharing every feeling with the world ! Does she not have any boundaries or need for privacy ?
  7. OMG Kelly isn’t kidding when she says she looks like a boy . It’s a good thing she makes the money which affords the wealthy lifestyle !
  8. Holy crap ! I didn’t know that was Kelly at first! She always looked boney but had muscles in her arms and legs ! Now she looks like a Halloween skeleton ! And her face ! Wow she looks older than my mom at 83! She looks scary skinny ! The wardrobe and make up people on Live deserve Emmys for making Kelly look good! No wonder they put her in flowing clothes , they need to hide the eating disorder ! I
  9. I can understand that, but from what she said she wee afraid of getting it again because of what happened to Jimmy Kimmel, and the ca r she was afraid of delaying her taping if she for sick . . I thankfully have not had covid but I know people who have and have all been told they are immune for about 90 days . I am confused es to how Kimmel was infected twice in such a short amount of time .
  10. I really like Valerie on her cooking show and on the Kids Baking Championship. Hopefully we get more of her on those shows and we don’t have annoying Molly Yeh so more baking shows . If that happens I won’t watch . Having said that , Valerie really is annoying me about her divorce and playing victim while she cries about it on social media to strangers. Sorry, but she acted like she was still married to Eddie last year. She talked about him on every talk show , in her book and cried like she just lost her husband . Then she followed her adult son all over on tour like she was reliving her Van Halen touring days. Did she really think this was normal any man would put up with that ?
  11. Ryan looks he’s a different person when Kelly cohosts with him ! He looks like his literally stoping himself from saying something to get her to shut up a bit ! He doesn’t look relaxed and his expression look like I feel when she goes on and on about something after interrupting him over and over .When he’s with other cohosts he looks relaxed and actually has a conversation! I’m still trying to figure out why she was wearing a mask in a restaurant after just getting over covid . You usually are immune for a few months , are you ? I don’t get how Jimmy Kimmel for covid twice in a matter of a few weeks , I have never heard of that ! Ok, it seemed weird to me that the family went to Michael’s graduation and he just takes off without saying good bye or seeing them . Also, Lola looks totally different ! Looks like a massive weight loss, reduction surgery and bleached hair ! She’s turning into a Kelly clone !
  12. Hoda and Jenna fan girling over Harry Styles was cringeworthy! A couple of his songs are ok, but he’s a teeny bopper pop singer with a gimmick. I don’t see him as out of the ordinary or another Elton John or someone with that kind of stying power .
  13. Valerie seems to be melting down and over sharing on social media again . She’s posting cringeworthy videos . This time it’s about how divorce sucks . . Then she posted a video giving the finger and looking like she was going to cry. She is over 60 years old and feels a need to post nevery emotion and issue in her life on media as is she is a teenager ? Is Tom now the villain even though she spent the last year talking endlessly about her dead ex in every talk show, her cooking show and in her book? Besides that she follows her son on tour on his bus like she’s reliving her days with Eddie. Somehow she’s now a victim in her divorce she acted like she wasn’t married. I like Valerie , but she’s has the ability to get real help and she seems to have good friends and family . The need for so much attention and over sharing is sad . Scary that women seem to look up to her as some kind of role model for self acceptance and coping when she clearly is a mess .
  14. Ok, Maria is awful ! Is she too stupid to not know that you don’t cheer when a contestant loses because you “won”?? She was so cringeworthy! Ryan looked a bit shocked and made some comment about it ! And WTF is airy the woody woodpecker laugh ?? This is a woman who has worked as a host for years and ha nor learned to control her ridiculous laugh?