Type keyword(s) to search

hoodooznoodooz

54.8k Excellent

Recent Profile Visitors

6.6k profile views
  1. I wonder what happened. In August 2023, Sandoval’s change of heart did not lead to a sale of the house. https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/ariana-madix-sues-tom-sandoval-asks-judge-to-order-house-sale/#:~:text=Madix argued in the docs,circumstances present in this action.”&text=Madix signed the request on,court on Thursday%2C January 4.
  2. In the Chili’s advertisement/commercial, at the end, Scheana says “expresso,” instead of “espresso.” (At first, I thought the not-famous guy, who just likes Chili’s, was the California Cryobank guy.)
  3. I hope Lala’s caterers had more mac’ ‘n’ cheese on stand-by. Pink and grey balloons…? Was that a specific, literal interpretation of the event?
  4. Kristen looks really pretty in the After Show. Rachel couldn’t persuade many individuals to attend her Puppy Shower. But Lala throws a SPERM DONOR PARTY, and guests enthusiastically show up and seem genuinely excited for her when she announces her choice.
  5. Last season, did Rachel tell them in the car that James raged during the holidays and body-shamed her mother? I suppose he’s thinking he dodged yet another bullet, since Ally Bally’s mother is slim. James’s rapping skillz strike again: he called their cat Mr. Bister, I believe.
  6. The sperm looked like tadpoles. How many VPR viewers asked their tall male friends, “Didn’t you tell me that your favorite song is Grown Ocean?”
  7. Which is the worst? -Sandoval’s “singing” -Sandoval’s “dancing” -Sandoval’s “crying”
  8. So Ariana is justifiably boasting/gloating that Tom should have agreed to sell the house back in March 2023. Ariana would have been out of the house a long time ago. But it does seem that she and her lawyer took their sweet time sending a counteroffer, no? I can understand due diligence requiring one or two weeks, but not two-plus months. I have no idea what interest rates were back in March, compared to August.
  9. Do we think that Ann labeled all of the Ariana boxes, dotting the Is with ❤️s?
  10. LVP, you are one of the reasons Sandoval has become so arrogant, and feels he can keep you waiting for thirty minutes.
  11. I am confused. Why are they making a Good as Gold music video ten years after Scheana first released the “song”? Can Lala actually play the drums? Okay. Rewatching. Lala can not actually play the drums.
  12. How many times has Jesse said to Isabella, “Don’t tell Mommy”?
  13. I need to know why there are so many boxes/shipped items in Sandoval and Ariana’s house. Amazon/retail therapy? Companies soliciting endorsements? Their house looked much tidier before Scandoval.