Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E24: Love In La La Land

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, ginger90 said:

I can't stand when Dawn makes an appearance on the show. 

Dawn is such a piece of shit. When Tyler said something about "when she comes back to us down the line we can show her all these letters we wrote" and she said that's an INCREDIBLY HEALTHY PERSPECTIVE TO HAVE. Um actually it's the opposite. How can she possibly encourage the idea that Carly will come seek them out when she is 18?! Catelyn and Tyler are dumb as dirt so of course they think that but it is just so, so irresponsible of Dawn to not correct them.

• Love 15
2 hours ago, politichick said:

Why are you guys being so harsh? The businesses are not fronts and actually exist. They have yelp reviews, some of which are not good. Say what you will about Farrah and her different personalities, but the girl hustles in more ways than one.

The businesses do exist. There are physical locations.  Doesn't mean they're not being used to launder money. She is definitely a hustler in the many different meanings of that word. :)

2 hours ago, poeticlicensed said:

WTF is this?

TM.PNG

I think she got this from Farrah's shop.  Maybe she got a discount. 

• Love 7
30 minutes ago, CaliforniaLove said:

I don't think the green bottle looks like a weed container...at least in my experience purchasing from California dispensaries, I've never seen one that short. The clear one looks more to me like it would've contained some sort of weed product, except for the wrist strap. Regardless, there's some weird shit going on in that household. 

It looks a little short for an eighth, but I've gotten some awesome tiny containers. They were pink with flip tops, not separate lids. I think the PP's point about the label being too big to be a normal pharmacy label is a good point. 

9 hours ago, CofCinci said:

A few months ago when we uncovered that Amber was renting, I noticed the property purchase but I thought it was another Gary Shirley. I remember thinking "Why would Gary want agriculturally zoned property?"  Well, it looks like he is all in with the chickens. 

Any info on the property?  Just want to stalk online... 

9 minutes ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

The businesses do exist. There are physical locations.  Doesn't mean they're not being used to launder money. She is definitely a hustler in the many different meanings of that word. :)

Exactly.

11 minutes ago, poopchute said:

Dawn is such a piece of shit. When Tyler said something about "when she comes back to us down the line we can show her all these letters we wrote" and she said that's an INCREDIBLY HEALTHY PERSPECTIVE TO HAVE. Um actually it's the opposite. How can she possibly encourage the idea that Carly will come seek them out when she is 18?! Catelyn and Tyler are dumb as dirt so of course they think that but it is just so, so irresponsible of Dawn to not correct them.

Dawn's comment stood out to me, too.  What bothered me was not that Tyler is expecting Carly to contact them when she's eighteen so much as the unfair implication that B&T were the mean ones who kept her away.  To use Amber's word- it felt spiteful, like he wants to one day show Carly that he was always thinking of her and wanting contact, and the lack of contact wasn't his fault.  I think Dawn should have followed that up by saying that while that's understandable, he should think about.....IDK, other things, like why B&T decided otherwise, what was best for Carly....

• Love 8

I've gotten green containers like that when I've had to get prescriptions for my pets, I'm not sure if that's a possibility, I have no frame of reference as for as marijuana goes. This is probably now what anyone wants to hear, especially given how much poop was talked about on this episode, but I have seen containers like that for collecting stool. I don't think that's the case with that silver thing inside I have no clue what that is. 

4 minutes ago, Gyproselee said:

My dogs prescriptions come in a green bottle like that from the vet.

Lol we must have said that at the same time

• Love 5

Anyone else notice Maci putting Jayde down to bed and leaving the TV on for her to fall asleep to? Is Jayde even 2? I know some will disagree, but I think that is so inappropriate for a kid that age. She's going to develop some messed up sleeping habits.

• Love 12

The different levels of the children's language skills really stuck out this episode. Sofia seems around four or five and Bentley and Leah seem around 7 or 8.

• Love 8
15 minutes ago, Soobs said:

The different levels of the children's language skills really stuck out this episode. Sofia seems around four or five and Bentley and Leah seem around 7 or 8.

Back when we first learned of the horse, we found that the animal came from breeder that specializes in service horses.  While it has not be stated on the series, the horse may be a service animal or an emotional support animal.  When Sofia's scenes are edited before/after Bentley and Leah's scenes - her peers - her communication delays are quite clear. 

1 hour ago, MrsBestes said:

Anyone else notice Maci putting Jayde down to bed and leaving the TV on for her to fall asleep to? Is Jayde even 2? I know some will disagree, but I think that is so inappropriate for a kid that age. She's going to develop some messed up sleeping habits.

She gets smacked for moving while mommy paints nail polish on her --- she's going to be messed up in other ways.

• Love 10
7 minutes ago, CofCinci said:

She gets smacked for moving while mommy paints nail polish on her --- she's going to be messed up in other ways.

That scene really burned me up. Taylor was in on it as well when he sternly told Jayde to stop moving. Seriously, people? Painting the nails of a two year old and you expect her to not move around? And then you have the audacity to scold her? Fucking POS.  It seems instead of being chilled after having some beers, Maci turns into an ogre. 

I remember when Maci received backlash for spanking Bentley after he was having a tiny meltdown. She said later in an a tweet ""I got spanked as a kid for being a brat when I knew better," she tweeted, "so questioning this is questioning my parents and I take offense to that." http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-moms/news/maci-bookout-defends-spanking-son-bentley-after-being-maci-premiere-2013198

Maci threatened him during a scene last year, I believe, when she, Taylor, and Bentley were sitting at the kitchen counter and she accused Bentley of starting to act up, something like that. She then told Taylor how that behavior is what got her spanked by her parents. 

• Love 5

I finally saw the show and cracked up laughing at Amber sitting in that ridiculous chair. Along with all of the crazy stuff she was saying it just made her look nuts.  I can tell sometimes Matt doesn't know what to say to her--he did take the time to see the house and seemed fine with it. I still don't like him but just saying even he seems to not agree with her all of the time. 

I thought the Maci and Taylor situation was good. They went to counseling and seem to be trying to deal with their current issues. 

• Love 4
(edited)
19 hours ago, mamadrama said:

"Theresa told us not to talk about our communication so let me read you this text I sent her in March..."

Funny and yet, not funny at all. They are playing with someone's else's child and that is not cool at all. I know Catelynn and Tyler don't give a rat's ass about Nova, but if they cared at all about Carly, they would back off. Leave Carly alone to live her life. If your life is spent waiting for a visit with a child you gave away while you ignore and neglect the one in front of you, to the point you don't even know if she shit or not, then you need serious help. 

28 minutes ago, alexa said:

I finally saw the show and cracked up laughing at Amber sitting in that ridiculous chair. Along with all of the crazy stuff she was saying it just made her look nuts.  I can tell sometimes Matt doesn't know what to say to her--he did take the time to see the house and seemed fine with it. I still don't like him but just saying even he seems to not agree with her all of the time. 

I thought the Maci and Taylor situation was good. They went to counseling and seem to be trying to deal with their current issues. 

Their issues are alcohol-related. It is time someone point that out to them or at least to Maci. Much in the same way Maci pointed out Ryan's drug issues. 

Matt not reacting to Amber talking about being a victim of Gary again, led me to think he knows she is just as a big manipulator as he is. He can see right through Amber. She plays the victim card and he doesn't have a care in the world for her supposed woes. He said he wasn't going to tolerate her "psychotic ass" anymore. 

That chair Amber was sitting on looked like an unupholstered chair. 

Edited by SPLAIN
  • Love 3
26 minutes ago, LotusFlower said:

Exactly.

Dawn's comment stood out to me, too.  What bothered me was not that Tyler is expecting Carly to contact them when she's eighteen so much as the unfair implication that B&T were the mean ones who kept her away.  To use Amber's word- it felt spiteful, like he wants to one day show Carly that he was always thinking of her and wanting contact, and the lack of contact wasn't his fault.  I think Dawn should have followed that up by saying that while that's understandable, he should think about.....IDK, other things, like why B&T decided otherwise, what was best for Carly....

Didn't he sound like a little bitch when he was saying that? It just made me hate him more. He does.not.get.it.

• Love 14
48 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

That scene really burned me up. Taylor was in on it as well when he sternly told Jayde to stop moving. Seriously, people? Painting the nails of a two year old and you expect her to not move around? And then you have the audacity to scold her? Fucking POS.  It seems instead of being chilled after having some beers, Maci turns into an ogre. 

I remember when Maci received backlash for spanking Bentley after he was having a tiny meltdown. She said later in an a tweet ""I got spanked as a kid for being a brat when I knew better," she tweeted, "so questioning this is questioning my parents and I take offense to that." http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-moms/news/maci-bookout-defends-spanking-son-bentley-after-being-maci-premiere-2013198

Maci threatened him during a scene last year, I believe, when she, Taylor, and Bentley were sitting at the kitchen counter and she accused Bentley of starting to act up, something like that. She then told Taylor how that behavior is what got her spanked by her parents. 

She's a classic example of "well, my parents did xxx, and I turned out OK."

Except she didn't.  She's a 25 year old with 3 kids under 8, 2 of them under 2, who started having babies before she was out of high school, who drank through at least one of her pregnancies, has anger issues when she's drunk, puts REGULAR nail polish on her 1 year old, threatens all her children with age INappropriate corporal punishment, embarasses them in public, teaches them to swear, and goes on lots of vacations.

She's way too young to have so much responsibility. She is handling it really poorly.  Compared to the other girls she's got it pretty well under control, but if I knew this chick in real life I would definitely avoid her. And I would still be judging the fuck outta her.  

• Love 18
3 hours ago, leighroda said:

I've gotten green containers like that when I've had to get prescriptions for my pets, I'm not sure if that's a possibility, I have no frame of reference as for as marijuana goes. This is probably now what anyone wants to hear, especially given how much poop was talked about on this episode, but I have seen containers like that for collecting stool. I don't think that's the case with that silver thing inside I have no clue what that is. 

Lol we must have said that at the same time

Ah, interesting. Did the bottles have large labels like this one? I'm skeptical that they take good enough care of their dogs for them to have been to a vet. 

• Love 6
(edited)

Who would have guessed that out of all of the Teen Mom original dads, Gary seems the happiest, most content and most successful. Yes, I worry about his weight, maybe the farm will help. Lots of exercise to be had on acreage. My question is, has someone been advising him, or has it just been hard work and good fortune? 

Edited by jacksgirl
  • Love 14

In regards to the poop, my 2 year old took off her pullup during nap. When she got up, it was obvious there was poop in her room. I immediately cleaned it up and didn't leave it there for her to give to anyone!  No one was here and I was disgusted.  How could they be so nonchalant about Nova finding poop!???

• Love 9

Had to laugh at Macis whoa is me we're so tired nonsense.

Doesnt she put her kids in daycare without having a real job besides teen mom?!?!? Have a seat. If you were in the real world you'd actually know real tiredness.

Amber is just one hell of a jealous bitch

• Love 13
10 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

Nova dumping all that seasoning on the raw meat was so natural to her.

I cringed when I watched this scene.  I almost died from food poisoning in April 2006.  Got it from a fancy French restaurant in Las Vegas.  It is nothing to be trifled with, especially a little wisp of a dolly like Nova is.

• Love 2
(edited)
8 hours ago, Marisagf said:

Okay, why are all so gung-ho about living on a farm?  Are property taxes that cheap?

It doesn't surprise me with Geeery and Kristina.  It's an Indiana thing, and if I still lived there, I would definitely have a rural house with a piece of land to call my own.  Up by Lafayette, where I grew up.  They have made a lovely home there for their children.  I never would have thought that Gary had it in him, but he really seems to have his act together.   I honestly wanted to cry when I saw their house and their farm.  It's a lovely childhood for a kid to have, and there are aspects of my Indiana upbringing that I will cherish forever.

Edited by bethster2000
I'm so sorry about the back-to-back comments!
  • Love 14
59 minutes ago, jacksgirl said:

Who would have guessed that out of all of the Teen Mom original dads, Gary seems the happiest, most content and most successful. Yes, I worry about his weight, maybe the farm will help. Lots of exercise to be had on acreage. My question is, has someone been advising him, or has it just been hard work and good fortune? 

I think its just simply that he knows the value of a dollar.  

• Love 12
15 hours ago, ghoulina said:

I have spent entirely too much time this morning trying to think of what else Leah was trying to call Amber other than her "lead", cause ain't no way anyone would follow in HER footsteps.  

I really wish MTV would have zoomed in on the letter so that we could see what leah actually meant to write. Surely, she didn't mean to write "lead". Immediately following that scene I started running possible words through my mind, but the mystery remains. 

12 hours ago, gunderda said:

I felt so bad for Asaf!  He's a good guy.. and it seemed like he had a whole day planned for them and she's all like "well thanks for this pedicure - I have to leave!" 

Asaf is nice and all but i can't bring myself to like him because he is such a camera whore. So You Think You Can Dance...Are You the One...Teen Mom. I can smell the desperation.

For those of you that didn't see him on SYTYCD, he sucked. He overstayed his welcome. Teen girls kept voting him in even though he was a one trick pony.  He could breakdance, but that was it. 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, bethster2000 said:

It doesn't surprise me with Geeery and Kristina.  It's an Indiana thing, and if I still lived there, I would definitely have a rural house with a piece of land to call my own.  Up by Lafayette, where I grew up.  They have made a lovely home there for their children.  I never would have thought that Gary had it in him, but he really seems to have his act together.   I honestly wanted to cry when I saw their house and their farm.  It's a lovely childhood for a kid to have, and there are aspects of my Indiana upbringing that I will cherish forever.

We live on a farm in the mountains. I love it.

• Love 5
On 6/6/2017 at 0:06 AM, GreatKazu said:

Who is this  chick on the after-show? Oh. It's Briana. Did she get work done on her face? 

Yeah, is this where we discuss the after-show?  Because this addition may be what finally drives me away from the show.  I just cannot take the thugs who are Briana's mother and sister.

10 hours ago, Marisagf said:

Cate and Tyler talking about this foundation: all I could think was, aren't  they putting the cart waaaaaaaay before the horse?  They don't even know what they are talking about!  At least Dawn put them in touch with some people doing the actual work so they could maybe get a clue.  They are so dumb it angers me!

That whole foundation thing is just so stupid I almost feel sorry for them.  Almost.

• Love 5

On one of the after shows or tell nothings, Gary told us that he was selling cookies and pie at a farmers' market. He mentioned sugar creme pie, which I hadn't had in forever, and I craved it for two days before breaking down and making one, cursing Gary the entire time, because my hands weren't working well from my multiple sclerosis and I had to make a damn pie to get my mind off it. Hmmpft.

• Love 13

I might be nuts or it could just be that it's super late and I'm super tired, but that clear bottle sure looks like to me like that's a pair of tweezers sitting inside the bottle & a tick above the right "prong," up by the lid.

Bethster2000, hey neighbor! I grew up in West Lafayette and miss it lots. I loved the 4 seasons, the cows everywhere and the symmetry of the corn and soy bean fields. Yes, my memories are swayed by the innocence of youth, but to get back on topic, I think Gary and Kristina and their little family will be so happy on their land.

• Love 2
(edited)

On the topic of Gary and Kristina, I love how supportive she is.  The way she sincerely smiles at Leah and Amber together, and the way she talks to Gary and asks him questions to make sure he is seeing the whole picture is pretty amazing for the show.  And I agree their new house looks like a home.  That is partly why moving over to Amber's house and that ridiculous room with the ridiculous furniture they probably never really use was just funny.

9 hours ago, SPLAIN said:

Their issues are alcohol-related. It is time someone point that out to them or at least to Maci. Much in the same way Maci pointed out Ryan's drug issues. 

Matt not reacting to Amber talking about being a victim of Gary again, led me to think he knows she is just as a big manipulator as he is. He can see right through Amber. She plays the victim card and he doesn't have a care in the world for her supposed woes. He said he wasn't going to tolerate her "psychotic ass" anymore. 

I agree they need to lower the amount they drink, but I was talking more about how overall I liked how they handled their concerns about their relationship, and I stand by that.  I somewhat like Maci, and she doesn't bother me as much as she does a lot of people on this forum.  Overall I think she is doing a good job comparatively to the others and seems to love her children quite a bit.

Edited by alexa
  • Love 7
13 hours ago, Soobs said:

I'm not sure if Sofia's in school or not, but her family talks baby talk AT her.  I've never actually heard anyone ask her a question without immediately answering for her. 

• Love 11

Leah cracked me up when Matt said he was taking her to a friend of her Dad's house and she said "I hope it's close." She's a smart girl! I'm also glad that she seemed OK with the surprise move. A new school, moving away from friends, it can be pretty overwhelming for an 8 year old but she seemed to take it in stride. It was heartwarming to see how much she obviously loves her baby sister. That was too sweet but I did not like seeing her riding on the lawn tractor with Gary in the closing scenes. That is really dangerous and it is not uncommon for kids to get seriously injured/killed doing it.

When Kate opened up after the girl who chose adoption related her satisfaction with how her relationship with the parents and Cate opened up and actually seemed somewhat animated and talked about Theresa's "communication" and how she wished Theresa would call her and talk about her "fears" it seemed like Cate was really projecting there and also seemed like she saw herself as somehow being a co-parent with Theresa.

I do think that women and men contemplating placing a child for adoption should receive counseling from a licensed professional not affiliated with the adoption agency and their own independent attorney before any papers are signed.

• Love 4
54 minutes ago, TresGatos said:

Leah cracked me up when Matt said he was taking her to a friend of her Dad's house and she said "I hope it's close." She's a smart girl! I'm also glad that she seemed OK with the surprise move. A new school, moving away from friends, it can be pretty overwhelming for an 8 year old but she seemed to take it in stride. It was heartwarming to see how much she obviously loves her baby sister. That was too sweet but I did not like seeing her riding on the lawn tractor with Gary in the closing scenes. That is really dangerous and it is not uncommon for kids to get seriously injured/killed doing it.

I thought the editing in the closing was interesting.  The contrast of Gary with his tractor on his new farm against Amber sitting on her lazy ass in that weird chair (where she was filmed mocking Gary for his new purchases).  All the better because Matt drove Leah home in that useless Corvette.

I agree Leah was perched precariously on Gary's lap, but at least they are doing something besides sitting on their asses ranting and raving like psychos about other people (like Amber does).

• Love 7

Amber sure punished Gary by not taking her daughter to karate and then driving with her to drop her off. That will show him!!  He'll definitely know who the lady boss is from that moment forward. 

Also, major kudos to Gary and Kristina for unpacking the house and setting it up for their family. Meanwhile, Macy and Taylor still have boxes and Rubbermaid totes all over a year later. 

• Love 20
2 minutes ago, Mr. Minor said:

Amber is so vile she makes Matt look like the better person. He at lease gave Leah a ride and didn't ruin the surprise like her POS so called mother.

He most likely only drives the child around so that after he drops her off, he has time away from Amber for sexting and other shenanigans. "It took me a while to get back home with your ChickFilA because of all that traffic on I-69 today."

• Love 24
1 hour ago, TresGatos said:

When Kate opened up after the girl who chose adoption related her satisfaction with how her relationship with the parents and Cate opened up and actually seemed somewhat animated and talked about Theresa's "communication" and how she wished Theresa would call her and talk about her "fears" it seemed like Cate was really projecting there and also seemed like she saw herself as somehow being a co-parent with Theresa.

I do think that women and men contemplating placing a child for adoption should receive counseling from a licensed professional not affiliated with the adoption agency and their own independent attorney before any papers are signed.

I couldn't agree more on the counseling, but I think (and have thought for like four seasons) that the problem stems from the very concept of open adoptions. I think they're more harm than good in the long run for all involved. Adoption is an impossible choice to even imagine, but doing so without it being final doesn't provide the birth parents with any closure, it allows them to think their child is being babysat, it works on these fantasies of reunion, and adoptive parents have to constantly worry (they will always have a part of them that feels this way ANYWAY) about not being the 'real' mom, about the behavior and values of the birth parent conflicting with their own, and the fear that they'll raise this child best they can and in a teenage temper tantrum, the child will exercise their desire to go live somewhere else with a nice soft landing spot. Open adoptions might work in few cases, but not enough for me to think they're an overall good thing. 

• Love 9

Where to start? I thought Asaf was cute but was dissapointed to hear he's been on a bunch of reality shows. Of course he wants to be Farrah's new boyfriend. On a shallow note, I like the black blazer looking jacket Farrah was wearing when she was facetiming with Deb.

I loved Leah's reaction to the new house. "All of our stuff is here." She was adorably confused. Too bad her POS mother wasn't there to see it. No Amber, Gary is not doing any of this to spite you, he's living his damn life and providing for his family. He doesn't care about you. I love that this burns Amber. 

10 minutes ago, Mr. Minor said:

Amber is so vile she makes Matt look like the better person. He at lease gave Leah a ride and didn't ruin the surprise like her POS so called mother.

I hate Matt for so many reasons but I was very glad he went along with what Gary wanted and didn't ruin the surprise. I'm also kinda glad Amber wasn't there. I feel like she would have made it all about herself somehow.

• Love 17
19 hours ago, Faul McCartney said:

I think in CA you can get two oz a day ? Idk how much it has all changed since it was legalized in January, I think it's still a bit of a gray area until the public shops are open. 

If it matters, you are allowed one ounce every 30 days and six plants for personal use in California. The recreational shops are allowed to open as of January 1, 2018 barring any bureaucratic delays :) 

• Love 7
14 hours ago, Faul McCartney said:

Ah, interesting. Did the bottles have large labels like this one? I'm skeptical that they take good enough care of their dogs for them to have been to a vet. 

Yeah I felt the same way, I would be shocked that they cared enough to pay for meds for a pet, I'm not 100% convinced that's what it is, but that is the kind of bottle they come in at my vet. As I typed this I had a really out there thought... my dog was prescribed xanax for anxiety, we only used it ironically for vet visits, but it was the same as a person would get but we broke it for a smaller dose.  How sad would it be if she was taking the dogs meds... in not saying she is but just a thought that crossed my mind.

• Love 6
11 hours ago, Christina said:

On one of the after shows or tell nothings, Gary told us that he was selling cookies and pie at a farmers' market. He mentioned sugar creme pie, which I hadn't had in forever, and I craved it for two days before breaking down and making one, cursing Gary the entire time, because my hands weren't working well from my multiple sclerosis and I had to make a damn pie to get my mind off it. Hmmpft.

I never knew this existed.  Now I do and now I need to make it. So thanks for ruining my bikini body (that I was going to start working on today). 

30 minutes ago, MaggieG said:

I loved Leah's reaction to the new house. "All of our stuff is here." She was adorably confused. Too bad her POS mother wasn't there to see it. No Amber, Gary is not doing any of this to spite you, he's living his damn life and providing for his family. He doesn't care about you. I love that this burns Amber. 

This reminds me of a quote I heard on Desperate Housewives back in the day (I know, I know. I also know it's part of an Elie Wiesel quote, but I always think of DH.). One of the characters told her son the opposite of love isn't hate, it's indifference. And that's exactly what Gary feels for Amber. If her actions aren't effecting Leah, he could care less. I love that Gary's in that place in his life. And I also love how much it pisses Amber off.

• Love 13
(edited)

In real time, Farrah has not moved to L.A. and her TX home is no longer for sale or rent.  It must really screw with Sophia's mind to constantly hear "We're moving to L.A. so I can be close to Universal Studios.  No, we're moving to San Diego where Starburst doesn't have to put up with nosy HOAs.   Now we're DEFINITELY moving to L.A., and you can take your golf cart so you can drive it on the busy 4-lane thoroughfare in front of the townhouse with no back yard for Starburst (who can sleep in the spare bedroom upstairs with the 4 dogs in the single cage)."

Edited by Snarky McSnarky
punctuation
  • Love 16
10 minutes ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

In real time, Farrah has not moved to L.A. and her TX home is no longer for sale or rent.  It must really screw with Sophia's mind to constantly hear "We're moving to L.A. so I can be close to Universal Studios.  No, we're moving to San Diego where Starburst doesn't have to put up with nosy HOAs.   Now we're DEFINITELY moving to L.A., and you can take your golf cart so you can drive it on the busy 4-lane thoroughfare in front of the townhouse with no back yard for Starburst (who can sleep in the spare bedroom upstairs with the 4 dogs in the single cage)."

Something else I notice Farrah does to Sophia is she will ask her a question then when Sophia answers she will tell her she is wrong.  In this episode Farrah asked Sophia if she wanted to move to San Diego or L.A.  Sophia answered San Diego and Farrah said, "No, you want to move to L.A."  Every episode there is at least one interaction between them like that.

• Love 16

Also, major kudos to Gary and Kristina for unpacking the house and setting it up for their family. Meanwhile, Macy and Taylor still have boxes and Rubbermaid totes all over a year later. 

Give them a break!! It takes time to hang 6,343 "M", and"The McKinneys" signs all throughout a house!

• Love 20

I don't get why Maci and Taylor focus on that hideous clothing line and do something with their real passion.. beer. Why don't they use their money to open a liquor store? Not that they would leave any merchandise for the customers.

• Love 11
2 hours ago, TresGatos said:

A new school, moving away from friends, it can be pretty overwhelming for an 8 year old but she seemed to take it in stride.

I didn't realize she would be going to a new school. So they moved her without giving her a chance to say goodbye to her friends? That's kind of sad!!

I haven't seen anything saying she has to switch schools.  Amber said they would be about 20 minutes away now instead or 45 or so.  It very well could be the same school district.  Not to mention, I highly doubt Gary would rip her away from friends like that.  Amber would but Gary?  Nah.

This seems like a fun surprise, not a traumatic one.

• Love 4