Type keyword(s) to search

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Sinema's out, she announced her "retirement" from the Senate last month. She blamed partisanship but really just read the writing on the wall that everyone hates her.
  3. Tyler Perry’s The Oval is renewed for a 6th Season on BET.
  4. A friend of mine has a friend who is selling some kind of jewelry, she messaged a bunch of people, myself included. inviting us to join the seller's FB page to view and buy. I removed myself from the group and unfollowed my friend. A coworker's daughter is selling an expensive cream that gets rid of the crepe-iness on your extremities, she is non-stop pushing it on FB, I unfollowed her as well. My peeve this week: I DVR'd the first 6 episodes of a new show that premiered the night of the Superbowl. I started watching them this past Sunday, unfortunately the game went into overtime and even though I extended the time to record, I am missing the last 15 mins of the episode. Ok, fine, I'll catch it in the reruns or stream it. I go on to the next 5 episodes, only 2 of them were complete, the other 3 were also overrun by the prior program, ARGH! I have now set up to record the show that follows in hopes of getting a complete episode going forward. 😒
  5. Mike was no prize and people seem to forget-he like Mama Debbie's Boo, hold some very sketchy views. He had confederacy memorabilia in his house. He can't even use the tired "excuse" that it's about "Southern Pride" since Washington wasn't part of the union. He can take several seats. Natalie is a user, an opportunist and lazy but Mike is no prize. Two things can be true at once. I was settled down to watch SSW and chat it up with y'all last night but my hubs and one of his D&D friends got into a screaming match so the pooch, the cat and I tuned into that dramafest instead. I will see y'all Friday tho? I missed y'all.
  6. One thing I noticed during the bling segment was the mother mentioned she was on QVC (or going to be on it) and the camera immediately focused on Lori. But, Lori is no longer with QVC (I think she left in 2020 or 2022). Kevin is on QVC (I've watched some of his wine and food presentations), but she's not. So, maybe they need to start focusing on the 'king' of QVC and not the displace 'queen.' The wedding business was way overvalued. They used total sales, 76% of which go to other businesses! Their actual income was only a percentage of the sales after the vendors who are part of the packages receive their sales.
  7. I think that speaks for how good everyone is. One small mistake or a bad night and you are bottom two.
  8. I get that SERE students would have their headgear stripped off but giving the conditions you think all those agents would pack and wear their hats.
  9. I loved the Good Wife. And loved the Good Fight even more. Technically GF was a Paramount Plus show but still in the CBS family. CBS sticks with what works for them and I'm assuming they must make a lot of money or they would change things up. Back in the 70s CBS had the groundbreaking shows like All in the Family and Maude and the Jeffersons. Hard to believe this is the same network.
  10. Who knows what she said? But she seems justified in her opinion and felt the need to lord it over Theresa. Bad form.
  11. Thank you. I looked at that, but thought it searched only one season at a time. Turns out it does search all seasons, and I found the information I needed.
  12. I enjoyed this. It gave the eliminated queens the ability to showcase their talents. To be honest I had forgotten about Hershii and couldn’t remember who she was. I’m happy with Morphine winning but Megami definitely rudeemed herself. Mhiya - there has to be more to you than flips and kicks. We’ve seen it all before. I also thought Plasma had performed well in the lip sync.
  13. Thankfully my mom is not anywhere near like Mary either, but she definitely was the dominant partner in the marriage.
  14. You can try searching on the J! Archive (tiny search box at the top of the page). https://www.j-archive.com/showcategories.php I wonder if he just misheard and was quickly corrected. The way it played out seems like it might be hard to edit smoothly.
  15. Just at the beginning of today’s episode, but why would Summer’s boyfriend, THE FORMER CHIEF OF POLICE, not come with her when she got a call her son had been kidnapped??
  16. Trini

S01.E08: Camden

Cool. Not what I was nitpicking about, though. Does the dad not know how to write a check?
  17. I said Darwin but didn't think that could be right. Really I had no clue. I know very little about Newton except for the apple/gravity story, his laws of thermodynamics and that Fig Newtons were not named for him. It's always Newton when they want an English physicist but there was nothing in the clue which told me that, unfortunately. I got it from Delaware County. Helps that I live just below the Mason-Dixon line and have some familiarity with the counties of southeastern PA. Brain fart? Glad he corrected it right away. I was like "WTF? That's Florence!". I am very pleased to say I ran that category. Sidenote: a radio station to which I listen in my car has a habit of playing certain songs multiple times in the same day for weeks at a time; more than once that song has been Our House by Madness. I think that's because he corrected it right away and another contestant got the right answer.
  18. Nothing good ever happens at the barber shop, and this episode proved that with Kobe's session at the barber shop. Jasmine's crying session was the worst acting I've seen since the last World Cup flopping compilation. She goes from sobbing to no visible tears, or any other signs she was crying.
  19. CBS does really play it safe, but once upon a time amidst all the NCIS knockoffs, they also had The Good Wife and Person of Interest. I always wondered if they weren't paying attention to what was happening with those shows because they--particularly the later seasons--seemed to have wandered in from a different plane entirely and were quite unusual for network TV.
  20. Looks like they are trying to shake up the designs this season so that she doesn't look like a one trick pony.
  21. I agree that it was Kate's night to go but would have preferred to see Robert exit the kitchen. He just doesn't resonate with me. Odd isn't it - last week they were both on top, this week they were both on the bottom.
  22. You think Lake isn't going to take that Senate seat? Isn't she running against Sinema and the other guy?
  23. Between her and Annemarie leaving, the cast looks a lot more white. Not a good thing.
  24. Daria: Is It Fall Yet? Really solid topper to end season 4 of Daria. I like the wholesome closure to the love-triangle arc, but especially the nice developments of Daria and especially Quinn (returning them to status quo but with more layers in their established personality). 4.5/5
  25. Is there a place to search for a contestant's name if you don't know which season they were on? I found https://www.jeopardy.com/search but it does not seem to work. adTHANKSvance!
  26. I read that as ‘Yogurt Teacher Killer’ and just kind of went with it.
  1. Load more activity