Type keyword(s) to search

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I'd rather hang out with slightly immature people that are genuine and getting over hurt feelings than stuck up phonies that think they're better than them. But that's just me, and maybe Lauren too.
  3. It looked like a slab of blubber on top of whipped cream. Really unappetizing.
  4. So, we were at their mercy. Someone a while back mentioned lots of changes coming. Hmmm, Wonder if they are starting.
  5. huh, i don't see ANY progress in the mean girl gang - it's going to take a long time for them to realize they build negative energy off of each other i'd hang out with Chloe and the guys any day over any of the whiny women
  6. Unbelievable. And they’re basically saying it’s because too many women testified and the jury believed them?! At least he’s not getting in jail like Cosby but still!!!!
  7. The rest of this article is good, too... So You Think You Can Dance: What are you doing?!?! Ashley Griffin April 24, 2024 https://www.onstageblog.com/editorials/2024/4/24/so-you-think-you-can-dance-what-are-you-doing
  8. I'm a cynic. I think most of those protein sources and dangerous animals are copied from a National Geographic special. We rarely see the animals in the same shot as the survivalists. I think a lot of the night shots around a boma are just a lot of noise from a crew member's cell phone recordings, with much shaking of bushes. They tell the participants, "You're fine, but look scared!!!!"
  9. From Variety, on the new era https://variety.com/2024/tv/features/doctor-who-disney-plus-cast-ncuti-gatwa-first-black-doctor-diversity-1235979436/
  10. I don't know why the show thinks seeing more of these people is going to make people watch the show. It's only making me want to watch it less. I hate most of these people more with every episode. Get over yourselves and STFU already. You're not as great as you think you are. And I don't like the catty way Chloe, Michael and Austin were talking down about the other women. They may have a point, but if they think that makes them look better than them they are wrong. They are just as bad as the pink squad for acting that way. I don't know why these people should feel like they have to hang out with their former spouses. After decision day it should be OK to move on and not have to relive the experience over and over again. This show is just greedy trying to keep it going when it should be long over. And Chloe, just stop pushing Austin and his roommate together. I hate when people push opposite sex friends together. I don't think Chloe and Michael are so mature. They think they are but they're just phonies. They were never really into each other and so it's easy for them to be nice to each other. I've been saying that all along. They're just lauding it over the women to look above them. I also don't like what Chloe did to Lauren for following Michael on SM. She is as juvenile as the rest, just a phony and acting like she's above it all. I actually would believe Lauren over her on that issue. I have never bought anything out of Chloe's mouth all season and I still have great respect for Lauren even though she banded with the juvenile pink squad. I get it. She is more mature than them but she empathized with their plight having gone through something similar herself with "O-liar". I don't think the shit talking from Cameron looks good on him. The men talk about the women but they don't look good doing it. He is one to talk about the being "toxic" and only caring about "optics". Does he own a mirror? He's always flipping the script! Emily and her "therapist" - I'm not buying it. He doesn't talk like any real therapist, just a friend. Maybe he's one of her "dates" who volunteered to act the part of a therapist for her to show how she's trying to move on from the experience. I wonder if the show or Clarapist put her up to that since she probably has no friends left other than the pink posse. Maybe he's one of Clarapist's therapist friends that she lent her to film that segment! I don't like how Michael and Chloe are redefining getting married as a "great experience". It just makes me think it was not for real or for keeps for either of them from the start. If it's just another bucket list "experience" the show loses its value and purpose to marry people for life. Why watch it then? I'm not interested in seeing singles have the time of their lives and not really find love. I still don't believe for one minute believe that Chloe or Michael were really invested in finding a spouse. They just wanted the experience. I was saying that all season. I think it's great that they can be friends but I think they're showing that off in the face of the others' trauma and hurt feelings. Good for them if they have no hurt feelings but they shouldn't gloat about it and judge the others for not being ready for that. The other women had some legitimate beefs with the men. I think the women do want to heal but their experiences were much more hurtful so it will take longer. The way the others act about them shows how little they were invested in their relationships or their marriages. For all their faults and immaturity, at least the "pink posse" took it seriously. It does look like the pink posse is making slow progress toward healing and getting beyond their grievances. I do think it will happen but slower than the others because they were really all-in on this and felt very hurt, unlike the others. And in my opinion that was understandable. It was obvious to me that the other women know that Emily is immature and is reacting like a high school girl to her first boyfriend. But I think it is nice that they are being empathic about that and only teasing her in friendship about it, not snarking on her and putting her down. Good on them for that. I actually think she might benefit from their input on that if they continue to be honest with her about her progress. So there is some hope that they will actually help each other to heal instead of staying stuck in their grievances.
  11. “ Lord Toranaga” on Morning Joe https://apple.news/AVdfkig03RLqovJOMmIOKZQ
  12. How do they get a professional musician to tell someone their music is awful? Brandie is/was delusional about her "art" and her "career."
  13. That sure did look like a final wrap-up. Seemed that Matt and Amy and their new partners tried to be gentle in discussing the situation with Zach, but they made it clear that they have good relationships with all the other kids/grandkids. I don't think anything is going to get through to Z&T about their potentially dangerous activities with the kids until (sadly) one of them gets seriously hurt. I feel so badly for Lilah. I was always the "target" child for parental neglect in our family. It hurts forever.
  14. He was convicted in California also so he isn't getting out but for those poor women to have to testify again.
  15. I too thought the whale was going to save Maxine.
  16. Angora, thanks for the suggestion. I watched Polite Society last night. CUTE MOVIE!
  17. I liked how Edward just sat with his crossword, didn’t try to “manage” Lexi, knew she had to work stuff out, and knew how to be there for her when she needed him.
  18. I think that's due to confidentiality concerns, at least as far as medical stuff is concerned. E-mail is considered to be less secure than the PO & FAX (& maybe it is),
  19. Did some thinking about this over night and just a few additional thoughts come to mind. I'm still done with this season. Not interested in watching any more of these people, even though Charlie, Maria and Ben could have been watchable, and I think I've narrowed down the source of my annoyance. Jeff, last night, highlighted what I don't like about this group of people, with his cushion and popcorn. If I wanted to watch Jerry Springer, I'd watch Jerry Springer. If I wanted to watch chaos, conspiracy theories, and egotistical 'ME, ME, ME' people, I'd watch Jerry Springer. I used to watch Survivor for the challenges, the strategy playing and because the editing was such that I let myself become involved in these peoples' journeys. Maybe I wasn't paying attention, but it seems to me that in previous seasons, people played their game, and THEN pitched their game to the jury. Now it seems as if people have their pitch to the jury pre-planned and then twist themselves into knots trying to fit their game play to the narrative. People aren't playing the game. I can't help wondering what today's casting choices would do if they were made to play old school style Survivor. No idols, no advantages, no SITD, the only immunity is the necklace/statue.
  20. I enjoyed reading this review... 10 Very Important Things I Learned From Watching ‘Rebel Moon: Part 2 — The Scargiver’ BY DAVID FEAR APRIL 20, 2024 https://www.rollingstone.com/tv-movies/tv-movie-reviews/rebel-moon-part-2-the-scargiver-review-zack-snyder-1235001671/
  21. the whole premise is beyond stupid. there’s no functioning management structure in place for food service at a community college? please! but, like virtually everything else on this show: examine the details too closely and the whole thing falls apart like a cheap sweater.
  22. I questioned this too in a prior episode where Norma was angling to shoot someone with a revolver, and was puzzled why Norma, at least at this point, would still want to kill Maxime. Others pointed out that Maxime had been blatantly stealing Norma's stuff for months. That's of course true, but still didn't seem sufficient motivation for premeditated murder. I was more pursuaded by Maxime's seemingly genuine care and concern for Norma (with Maxime's self-serving motivation about Norma's estate still acknowledged). However, it's now very much clear that Norma is indeed intent on offing Maxime. In fact, that seems Norma's main goal in life at this point. What remains less clear is the full extent of why Norma is singlely focused on getting rid of Maxime. Yes, she never wanted the marriage to her nefrew, yes, she views Maxime as an undeserving unterloping hick who tricked her nefrew into marriage, and of course yes, Maxime has been stealing from Norma and distastefully "delacorting" about for months. There still seems to be more at work here. And in peak soap opera fashion, I wouldn't be surprised to see someone revealed to be an errant love child. The fact that Norma and Axel were deeply in love, and then Norma simply dissappeared for months, may be laying the foundation for a love child reveal, but who knows. But how any of this could relate back to Maxime is still hard to see. I thought the whale was going to save overboard Maxime. And while I appreciate many of the true and remarkable whale facts presented in this episode, I'm not sure a beached whale - especially one looking to be many yards from the shoreline - can simply "decide" to turn around and "walk" back into the water.
  1. Load more activity