Type keyword(s) to search

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Maybe, but I don't have to like it, or be happy about it.
  3. The cooperation has to stop. At least prevent teams from helping out with answers/solutions. Hey, at least this is less aggravating than Survivor.
  4. If it's not against the rules you've got to hand it to him for taking advantage of the loopholes.
  5. Man, I really HATE all these group roadblocks. What a pathetic season!
  6. And more BS that Danny and his crew can just dominate the beef stations and not let anyone else work on theirs. I’m getting very cranky about this “helping”
  7. Yeah but it doesn't. And I called it. Danny helping everyone paid off when Angie finally had to do a Roadblock because Amber wanted to help her.
  8. Maybe Derek & Shelisa, before they get sent home?
  9. Is no one going to dust for clues? I'm so disappointed.
  10. It’s bad enough when they follow each other. Danny looked like he was leading a field trip. “Okay, everyone follow me! Stay together! We’re changing detours, so come on everybody!” But standing next to an opponent and just giving them the solution to the puzzle should get a four-hour penalty.
  11. I think they are both nuts. There's no rule that one member of the couple has to be sane. I though Emily got a lot of harsh judgment about her behaviors this season and I stand by that. But I'm only about 20 minutes into this episode and Emily just could not have come off worse if she had tried. She appeared arrogant, self-indulgent, immature and frankly, bitchy. She constantly interrupted both Kevin and Brennan and was just rude. Do we know what happened to her arm? Was it in the cast from the ATV accident or was it something else? That is a nasty scar on her arm from whatever she did. Cameron - I think you need to go back to google med school - atrial flutter isn't caused by stress alone. I absolutely do not believe that Cameron's heart completely stopped three times and he had to be shocked back. I do think it's possible that he needed three "shocks" to convert from flutter to regular sinus rhythm. He appeared over dramatic and immature. I think when the "expert" that married one of the participants started dating him, she pulled out some bullshit line about how they don't "do therapy" with the participants and aren't providing mental health services, so the ethics of their professions don't apply. Or something like that. I think she is maybe right at five feet. She wasn't wearing her shoes and Lauren was so that made the height difference even greater.
  12. Emily has graduated from squinting her eyes to also moving her mouth. Guys! She's really growing up! 🙄
  13. Agree. Ryan is not serious partner material for any good woman. For real! For Gina to suddenly leave in tears, you would think she just found out her boyfriend cheated on her. I know infidelity is painful, but Jenn's and Ryan's stuff has nothing to due with her. It reminded me of how triggered Brandi was by Eileen Davidson. I like Shane. I want to put him in my pocket. He's a cute, little fellow and funny. Seriously. Jenn did nothing to those women to deserve a pile-on. Good point! I've never cheated on anyone, and I would leave if someone cheated on me. I get that affairs cause a lot of pain. BUT, you are right that Gina's mess-up could have easily killed someone. No one is perfect, so perhaps she of all people should give Jenn some grace over a situation that only hurt her ex and family.
  14. You think the soccer players get fined for trying to kill Angie? Ricky & Cesar earn their high placements. I dig the buzzer/mooing sound effects.
  15. What the fuck did I just watch? Q is such an arrogant douche and he needs to go, he went off his lid at Tribal, and they still went with Tevin? Of course now Q is going to say oh, it was a loyalty test. Just like it was I think him last week who was like oh I threw the challenge. "Hide and seek proved these people are trying to take control of my game, if you can hide form me blah blah blah" no Q it means you suck at a game designed for CHILDREN. He is so full of crap and he needs to go. The banter during challenge is a really unique part of this season and I do love them interacting with Jeff. Tevin whistling, of course he'd be a peacock! "Jeff, how long do you think you'd last up here?" "Longer than 20 seconds." It reminded me a bit of Christian in DvG talking his ear off. Very glad Tiff didn't waste her idol as I love her. Those voting confessionals were some of the funniest and they just kept coming. My mom and I loved that.
  16. To be fair, she has to do some roadblocks, and she doesn't appear to have any strengths at all.
  17. A moment here to savor the best vote out of the season. I was so happy when mid episode the vote was swinging towards Tevin. His constant hamming it up for the camera and obsession with Venus was already geriatric by the end of the season premier. Please cast no more actual actors. They can't help but truly believe all the world is a stage. In other news: Hunter's win and the upside-down showboating means nothing when its likely has a pole rigged up in his back yard and has spent hours on it. When he's not winning everything does he do anything else but sit around the camp and scowl at the antics of his fellow castaway? It doesn't seem like he's having any true fun out there. When the footage says Tiffany is going tonight at the half-hour mark the only thing you can be sure of is that Tiffany was not going. Q...I don't see how he survives that stunt long term attempting to blow up his own came and taking so many others game with his. The most telling moment tonight was the close up of him before tribal where he was stunned he was not controlling the vote. Its the first time he's had being the shot caller taken away from him and I think that more than anything sparked the bizarre business at tribal. Using a game of hide and seek to divine someone's gameplay sounds like something an old time snake oil salesman would come up with. Seriously?! Total red herring by production in the previews from last week trying to make us think Hunter outdid the spy shack. Delusion...thy name is Liz. Suddenly she thinks she is the mastermind? She has everything but GOAT stamped on her forehead. Lastly, I want to call out the editors...there is something of a cruelty the way they are going out of their way to try and make Venus look foolish and/or outright stupid. I don't think she's either....I just think she is a very naive young woman.
  18. It wasn't just that she was drenched with sweat. This wasn't even a physical challenge and she had to sit down and wanted to take a penalty.
  19. I know she can drive, but that seems to be all she can handle. Did she honestly think she had a shot to be competitive in the Race?
  20. How did they not realize this was going to be a physical RB?
  21. Apparently it is true that Florida has no statue of limitations for murder. I thought they made that up, but no. Nevertheless, as a matter of proximate cause, a twenty-year lag time is hard to sell for this "murder." You could almost just a plausibly blame a poor diet. I didn't quite catch what Norma was planning to do with that gun, though perhaps it's a simple as Robert jokingly(?) said, offing Maxime? Why would Norma be so angry with Maxine at this point? While she may never have wanted her nefrew to marry her in the first place, Maxine seems to be one of the few people, other than Robert, who truly care of her and show her some genuine kindness. What is Robert's deal anyway, and his connection to Norma? Is he some sort of secret love child of the Delcorte family or something?
  1. Load more activity